Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 27982 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

The spirit dwelling in the blade looked outwards with sad eyes. Or was it pity perhaps? He didn't doubt her for a second, that she was not the bloodthirsthy type. Truth be told, this had nothing to do with her, which was why he felt guilty to cause her such distress.

"I see. We're not so different, you and I." He told her, trying to comfort her as best he could. "Well, I believe we are in full agreement then. For the time being, I won't mind being your blade to hold."

And all of a sudden, a rush of energy filled the godslayer, her power and that of the sword became one, and her body changed if only slightly. If she looked at a mirror, she'd notice for one her eyes were now of a brilliant blue!

You can hear me, right?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olga Marie

Olga nodded at her servant’s analysis. It made sense, after all. ”Yeah, I thought so too. This world truly is curious, isn’t it?” Even knowing what it was logically, seeing the intermingling of worlds was truly fascinating stuff. Marie smiled at the man known as Trivik. “Lead the way? I take it you want to see where we’re staying?” The girl asked. It was all the better for her. If he turned out to be an enemy, being inside her own workshop would provide her with an insurmountable advantage.

”Shall we take him? He seems like the interesting sort of man.”

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

The trio made there way to the nearest game shop. Sakura looked up at it and gulped. She actually felt sort of intimidated, going into this sort of a place. It wasn't as if she'd never played games or anything, she played then with Liseth, that's how she'd gotten her systems, actually.

But she'd never actually been to a game shop to buy them before.

So the purplehead paused and just stood there looking at the place with a mix of awe and fear.

Thedoctor

Lizzie

Silly sword, was it so desperate to find companions it jumps on a contract with the first one who happens to stumble upon him? She'd need to tell him a thing or two about that. "Will you kindly get out of my head? I do not remember agreeing to being your wielder in any capacity."

Lizzie gave the sword a sharp look as she continued. "Don't just pick the first person who seems agreeable. Find someone actually qualified, worthy of wielding you."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

A lie?  The dismissive way she spoke almost came off as cruel. Once her body had been flung into the ground once more, she dug her fingers into the concrete, freeing herself from the harsh winds.

"Was it best for everyone for that man to die?" Medaka asked, crawling forward towards the girl.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

"Reconsider? Me? Hah, you clearly don't know me." Rikuyo scoffed at the man's remark, knowing that nothing would dissuade her from doing something once she put her mind into that. And seems like Ray also got interested in the topic? "A prick. Hmmm, maybe. He stole something important to a person I know. But it's not out of any sense of justice or honor. Do you think I'd just wait patiently for that person to make a move? It's a race. A race who will beat him up first."

Once someone interesting caught her eye, she would eventually be unable to constrain herself, go loose and possibly ruin the person in the process. That's why anyone who could survive her drives was so valuable to her. Would Vanguard break or survive? Could she tell the same about Ray? She'd get that answer very soon. But meanwhile...

"Anyway, getting something to eat is a good idea. On your tab, Ray?" The hungry beast would just dine and dash if she couldn't get Ray to pay.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura

Sakura turned to Marcus with a smile as the sycophantic man lifted him off the girl.

"Thank you for defending me, but I'll be fine", she said. "It didn't really hurt that much."

Then, she turned to the girl.

"Are you OK?" she said.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Set

"It was best for me. And if I were some annoying rapist I wouldn't hold it against anyone to kill me for it. In fact, it's pretty reasonable! So either way, I treated him in a way I consider perfectly fair and fine." Set twirled her staff again.

Rebecca

She looked over at the muscular girl waving at them. Well, she didn't seem crazy or anything. It was probably fine to at least say hi. "Uh, I think so?"
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 03:31:57 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Neptune

While Lucy was busy snapping pics of Noire with her phone, Neptune made a break for it once more. Her totally genius plan of getting Noire distracted worked flawlessly. There was nothing stopping her escape now

Not that there had been anything in the first place her being the heroine and all but now it was super duper perfect.

Noire

Noire sat on the ground, looking dejected from the abuse she was suffering. How had they known about her dark secrets! She was so careful to hide her shameful hobby!

Wait, what just happened?

It took a few seconds, ok, well a bit more, but Noire noticed Neptune's break for it, and quickly got up to give chase once more! She wasn't this weak and easy to shake off, damnnit!

"I'll be back in a bit! I need to talk to her!" She called out to Lucy who was rapidly being left in the dust.

Luckily, Neptune was foolishly attempting to run without transforming, so Noire was quickly able to grab her with a sneak attack, holding her tightly up against her.

"Why won't you talk to me!?!" The goddess exclaimed with dismay in her voice. She sounded kind of hurt.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 05:27:59 PM by Sinib »

Thedoctor

Saber

"It is your call master, we haven't established ourselves here yet meaning he can't be someone sent after us. So where you wish to deal with him has little importance to our goals now."

"I'm quite certain a statue springing up out of nowhere would be frowned upon and wouldn't make either of us popular." She concisely told him while she waited for Olga to give her word.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Despite Emily's pouting, Rider was about to politely refuse Nero's insistent demand when the girl reached up and grabbed hold of the top of her dress. Not expecting such a brazen act from the blonde spirit, she was caught off-guard and, as such, was unable to prevent the girl tugging the dress downwards, exposing her bare breasts.

A blush came over Rider's face as the famously-vain spirit complimented Rider's body in her own, arrogant manner.

"H..hey, what are you doing?" she said, embarrassed by her nudity and rather angered by the girl's brazenness, but also rather aroused at being humiliated and exposed in public by the admittedly-attractive woman.

However, before she could react any further, the woman who had been bringing out the swimsuits for them to try  suddenly tackled Emily, her trousers tearing as she pushed the girl to the floor before locking lips with her. For a moment, Rider simply stood there and watched as Emily struggled futilely against her grip, her arousal growing at the sight of the very-attractive red-head in a tight swimsuit being sexually-assaulted by another girl but, ultimately, she decided she had better help her potential girlfriend out.

Moving quickly, she bent down and grabbed hold of the girl, pulling her off the struggling Emily.

"Hey, leave her alone!" she said as she pulled the girl back to her feet, leaving Emily to recover, her bare breasts swaying as she did so.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 09:23:03 PM by Cherry Lover »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka drew closer, a crackling sound accompanying her fingers piercing the floor.  "So then, would it be acceptable if I killed you for groping me?" she asked, looking up at her with a curious stare.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Set

She shrugged her shoulders carelessly. "Sure? If you think so it doesn't really matter. I'm kinda cute so I wouldn't kill me for groping me. But if you want, I mean, I wouldn't make any threats after the kind of display you just made."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

Oh wait, that wasn't the Sakura she knew. Now that she tilted her head and squinted a bit at them she could tell the other one had done something to her hair. And wasn't as muscular. Oh well, simple mistake. She hopped up and down a bit and waved! "Hiii! Sorry about this! You looked like somebody I know."

Thedoctor

Jeanne

The store was nothing specia to her, just one among others. Clearly that wasn't the case for all of them though. Jeanne saw Sakura freeze at the doorstep. With a sigh the Servant then pushed her into the store. "Will you keep moving? We don't have all day and you're gonna block the entry for other costumers."