Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26694 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

"Many women that I have brought to my lair have started with a similar wit, but they all end with desperate screams and monotone voices," Relius responded simply.  For once, the implications of his words were far more satisfying than the joy of prattling on.

"Once you place the girl on the table, I must outfit you with a communicator.  I have a task for you to complete."

Joe

Joe took the game from Sakura's hand, flipping it over to examine the back.  "Oh I think I have heard of this," he said, his pitch raising as he finished the sentince.  "Its a strategy game based around resource management!"

Right after he told Sakura, he felt a stern pair of eyes piercing the side of his skull.  He turned, only to see Jeanne glaring at him with a stern expression but a surprisingly considerate lecture.  Even so, he threw his hands up and said, "Its not that i'm a burden.  I'm just lazy!  I swear!  If I don't start tonight i'll never do it!"

Wait, why does this feel like an arrogation?

Medaka Kurokami

The casual way she talked about ripping people apart with her magic was concerning, but not unreasonable considering her established personality.  It just felt weird to let that sort of thing go.  But as long as the girl had a lesson to learn, Medaka would stand by her.  "Yes, it is quite annoying," she said, breaking into a sprint.  She was already moving far faster than the a mundane at the height of human conditioning.  "I had my body cut off earlier by a man.  I am glad you did not encounter someone like that upon your arrival.  It could have ended vary differently."
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 09:52:18 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate didn't care about any shenanigans going on, he was just bored and eager for some action at this point. He just shook his head. "Yeah, yeah. Let's get this show going already, my fans are already waitin." He  stretched his  legs over the  drivers chair, practically slouching like a sleaze as he toyed with flames in his hand.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider began to moan with pleasure from Nero's ministrations as she watched the vines wrap around the girl's body, her arousal growing rapidly at the sight of the girl being bound and dominated. The girl's indignant pleas only turned the servant on more and, unlike with Emily, she felt no obligation to assist the girl, so she simply continued to watch, her clit now hard with arousal and her panties rapidly dampening.

Then, things got even better for the lavender-haired servant, her prospective lover willing up more of her vines and wrapping them around Rider's lower body, binding her legs, before some of them crept up underneath the servant's skirt. She let out an even louder moan as the vine rubbed against her sensitive, very damp folds, restricting her in a way she found very exciting.

To the highly-aroused Gorgon's delight, the blonde who was still molesting her assented to her suggestion of privacy, a spike of arousal running through her body as she anticipated what was to come next. She was sure they would restrain her, dominate her and ultimately fuck her, and she couldn't wait for it.

"Y..yes, please take me away and ravage me", she said, now barely aware of the situation thanks to the pleasure she felt and the anticipation of what was to come.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

That just led to full out laughter from Lucy. "Noire, don't-- don't you think you're going a bit far over this? It really seems like a misunderstanding. Or a joke. Maybe you should just take a step back and chill. Try to relax a bit. Like a good friend."

Rebecca

She took that into account for a moment before shrugging. It wasn't the weirdest thing she had heard of. All things considered, it wasn't even that weird for the Nexus, right? "I have powers that help me facilitate deals. People pay me to make sure their contracts and stuff go off without a problem."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

"Call it as I see it. Just cause stuff keeps happening doesn't mean the place is worth it," he shrugged. But shit, for a lunatic an asylum was probably a fun place, and a dragon would just love an active volcano for a lair, so that checked out. "But I'll tell you what I think again later. When I've had time to digest the sights and the people."

It was a little comforting to hear that street gangs were still little shits, but he doubted that was all. Deference didn't stop distaste from festering, though Rikuyo probably cared less about it than the sun did about ants walking the earth under its rays. It was just pragmatism at work, but so long as things were convenient for her she wouldn't care for the crap involved.

"Nice deal for you." He slapped her back heartily. "Mind if I crash there?"

Irene

"Heh. And how are you going to go about it?" She asked, her hazy vision shining with nothing short of contempt. "Cut me up repeatedly? Not very efficient, and I suppose you wouldn't want to damage your sample before you've satisfied your whim. You could try and talk, I would be more inclined to that."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Orianna

She nodded her head at Relius before placing the girl onto the table. "Of course, master. Whenever you are ready I will receive your orders." That she would execute them to the extent of her abilities went without saying.

Then Orianna gave the freed girl a disdainful look. "Dumb mutt. Doing such a thing here would dirty the lab. Wait until we leave."

Thedoctor

Lizzie

There was something to be said about finding yourself frail but not having the motivation to better yourself, but it wasn't her place to say it. Not with how she'd been granted godlike power from the start, she'd come off as a complete hypocrite and that was something she wasn't.

"Then why don't you just use some cheap magic tricks to make your body better and skip past the whole trainign part? Back in my world that was once a popular method of rapidly accumulating power." She gave Grigori a critical look. "So are you some kind of amatuer or?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Cossie

Despite the insult, the wolf's ears just perked and she smiled innocently, if a little exasperated. She had cooperated very nicely, and this was what she got in return?

"Fine, fine. Sheesh, get that stick out of your ass." She sighed before turning to the green haired vampire. Boy oh boy, just the smell was making it pre~tty hard to hold back.

"So, can I go too mister? Pretty please? I'm so hungry, I don't think I can take it for much longer!" She hopped up and down excitedly, but there was no mistaking the murderous intent lingering in her eyes. With a fresh and ripe prey right available and readied on a platter, it was a miracle she had managed to hold off for this long.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

"Mmm, what, you can't feel it?" Emily mused, giggling at the girl's question as she willed the vines to squeeze tighter around her, slowly striding forwards until her chest was pressed up against her bound breasts, "Should be pretty obvious what I'm doing."

Mirth sparkled in Emily's eyes as Rider spoke up in turn, Emily all but gliding past Megan like a haunting breeze to look up at Rider, willing more a few of the vines to wrap around the lavender-head's generous ass and start kneading that as well.

"Yes, there you go, doesn't it feel good to be honest with yourself?" Emily mused before glancing up at Nero, "So, do you have anywhere in mind?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

That did rankle her a bit. "Perhaps such magic is common where you are from but extensive body enhancement on a meaningful level is not easy to come by in my home. The minor benefits I could have received were not nearly enough to compensate for the time I would have spent. There were more useful ways for me to protect myself."

Grigori considered the other girl a bit. "I suppose that was not the method you took to gain your strength?"

Thedoctor

Lizzie

The magic in her world sounded limited, kinda like the stuff the humans of the current era was known to practice. She'd hesitate to even call that magic though as that would be an insult to some of her old comrades.

"Me? No I'm perfect, always has been. I've possesed strength  rivaling the greatest heroes of humanity since the day my eyes first opened." She straightened her back proudly as she boasted about her greatness.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

"Hmm... That is fascinating. I haven't heard of beings like that other than the Chosen, and they were blessed by the gods rather than simply being born with all their might." Her eyes focused rather hard on the girl, as if she could pick apart whatever secrets that were inside her body with an analytic gaze alone. But she soon relaxed and shook her head.

"I apologize. Things such as that simply interest me."

Thedoctor

Lizzie

She just had to mention them didn't she? A dangerous glint crossed Lizzie's eyes. "Ah yes the ever present gods, for whose destruction our sole purpose in existence is. And we will not rest until our soul's desire is quenched for such is gate's fickle ploy."

She shook her head in disgust. The mere thought of that always made her stomach turn, but no matter how hard she fought it and how hard she resisted, it always crept back up to the surface. In some ways she almost envied the gods, at least they got the last laugh.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

It almost seemed like a joke. Almost. It wasn't as if it was entirely impossible to slay the gods. Well, all but two. But the others... they were not infallible. "So you concern yourself with the death of the divine? That is no simple task. I wouldn't think it possible for most."

Thedoctor

Lizzie

"It's more along the lines of a curse. We have the power to end them, thus we inevitably end them. Whether or we want it or not. But we find ourselves drawn to. No chasing that for ever and ever."

She sighed. "I don't even like it. All killing leads to is more suffering and pain in an endless cycle. So no I don't concern myself with that I'd rather stay as far away from it as possible if I could.... sorry for ranting about this, I should know better by now."