Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26807 times)

Thedoctor

Molly

"Ohh we have a bad boy here." She teased him back but didn't prevent him from stealing the milkshake's content in any way. It didn't seem like she minded that much or at least it did until she spoke. "Maybe you should tell my why I shouldn't bust your nuts for stealing from a poor defenseless maiden like me?" She moved her knee in a threatening manner as she spoke.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Sweat began to form on Marcus's forehead as a single thought echoed through his mind.  Oh god, this woman is pure evil.  That look, she would actually do it.

Despite his sudden panic, he maintained his mask.  No, it wasn't just a mask.  As the smile grew a little wider, he realized that he was enjoying this on some level, the thrill that came from having his figurative and literal balls threatened.  In any case, there was only one thing to do.

He wrapped his hand around her breast, scrapping the clothed mound with his hand before pulling away.  "Because it entertained you," he whispered to her ear.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 06:33:39 PM by yinsukin »

Thedoctor

Molly

A sharp intake of air accompanied the sudden groping. She hadn't expected him to go there. Her knee rose upwards, circling his groin dangerously, ready to act at a moment's notice. That didn't mean he was wrong though, but she wasn't just gonna admit it like that. Nah screw it, he had already gone there.

"Yes please go ahead fuck me right now you amazing hunk of a guy... Is that what you want to hear hmm?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Set

"Well, they do have to like you! Or at least want you to use their power. And you need to have some affinity with divine beings. I've got lots and lots of both of those, so I'm really strong! Most people can't do what I do." There were more but well, she killed them.

Orianna

"I will do as you will, Master. Will a physical description or location be provided for me or should I make do as I am now?" She made sure to keep an eye on the dog woman the whole time. Keeping her in check was also a primary directive after all.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Phew, safe for now, he thought as the sweating became more intense.  His cock hardened, creating a bulge that lightly tapped the bottom of the girl's foot.  Are you kidding me?  Why do I always get the crazy ones?  Why do I like the crazy ones.

Marcus chuckled.  "C'mon, who do you take me for?" he asked, pulling away from her ear so he could look her straight in the eye.  "We both know its not that easy, or as fun.  But I will admit, I did enjoy that sound you made just now."

He glanced down at her legs, taking note of how thick her thighs were.  Even though the more pressing matter was how easily she could shatter his balls with those, all he could do was note how nice they looked.  No, they looked even nicer when they were threatening his body.  Doing his best to dismiss the thought, he attempted to scoot up her body, moving out of range of her foot and placing his crotch on her abdomen.

"You know, of all the woman i've brought to their knees, i've never had one threaten me like this.  I mean, if you really want to hurt me like that, you might as well kill me."

Thedoctor

Molly

"A fool who doesn't know who he's playing with." A fool that decided he should shift their positions and press his hard bulge against her abdomen like some grade A pervert. It did however make her smirk from the sheer brashness he displayed, it was attractive in some quantities.

"If I killed you, I'd deny myself the fun of seeing you crawl before me, screaming in agony as you beg me for mercy. There is no way I would miss out on something like that." She threw the milkshake aside to make both her hands free.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Cossie

"Ho, that Coppie?" The hound drew a wolfish grin as she recalled an earlier escapade. Oh, what a small fucking world, it was almost funny. "That ain't gonna be a problem, just leave it to me." She declared cockily, but it was anything but bravado. There was nothing more reliable than a hound's sense of smell, and she always made sure to memorize the smell of interesting prey. Once she got her sights on you, she would find you anywhere and everywhere you hid, no matter how far you ran.

"Oh, but if the toys resist, I can eat their arms and legs, right? If its a bastard like you, you shouldnt have a problem working with a head. Don't worry, I'll try keepin em alive. You'll be surprised at how resilient the body is." There was a tinge of sadistic pleasure as she said that last part, but her tail wagged happily as she circled Orianna.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

What god's would think it is appropriate to grant her such power?  It seemed not all world's are governed by the benevolent.  "I see," Medaka said.  "Then tell me, do you have any friends other than me?"  The blue haired vampire shuttered as she said "friend."  Considering ow much different their definitions were, she wouldn't be surprised if she really meant slave.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Yup... its another crazy one.

"And you think your the first to try?" he asked, watching the milkshake sail into the air. with a raised eyebrow.  He might have to get ready to move soon, but at least his dick was free from tyranny.  He sat up, his body cutting her off from the sun, and casting a shadow on her face that accentuated her dark intentions.  "I can't imagine it would be too fun to torment a weak loser like me.  Don't women like you prefer a strong man they can bring down with their bare hands?"

Thedoctor

Molly

The shadow seemed to grow darker, unnaturally dark as it covered her face. Her eyes though we're clearly visible despite that oozing with wicked intentions. "A pathetic weakling wouldn't be that hard." She wasn't even looking at his crotch as she spoke, completely certain of it being true either way.

"You're strong in aaaalll the right ways and it couldn't please me more hehehe..."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Set

"Oh yeah, lots and lots! I had almost... twenty friends. We had a lot of fun things that happened. I turned one of their mass resurrection spells into a plague of undeath, and I blew up a ton of their temples, and I ate a lot with some of them." Good times.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius

Relius withdrew from the green haired girl's "treatment", moving instead to address the dog.  "If you wish to toy around with my subjects go right ahead, but do not damage their souls," he added, making sure the energetic animal understood the main point of the venture.

He turned to face Orienna and continued.  "As for you, use this dog as your tracker.  Her senses are keen and it appears she already knows of him."
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 10:52:29 PM by yinsukin »

Thedoctor

Jeanne

Jeanne shook her head at the way Sakura acted. "I would appreciate if you didn't patronize me in public master, and don't use the shadows like that either you're upsetting the other customers." Indeed many of the costumers in the store had seen the display and was backing away nervously.

Thedoctor

Neptune

Neptune peeked out from behind Lucy, still looking afraid Noire might lash out. If it was an act she was pulling, it was a really good one. "Really? You mean that? This isn't just some trick to super punish me later on?" She fired off the questions one after another at Noire, sounding worried all the while.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe stared at Jeanne before darting back to Sakura.  "Fine, fine I won't look for new apartments tonight," he said.  "But you have to promise to open up to me later tonight.  Playing games is fun, but getting to know people makes it just as valuable as work."

"Well I think you guys are a cute pair," Joe added with a warm smile.  However, it dropped when he saw Sakura leave the games on the counter.  With a confident stride, he walked up to the guy at the counter and said, "Don't worry buddy, i'll help you bag these."

Medaka

Medaka sighed, surprised that the idea of her enslaving hundreds of souls did not phase her.  "Set, you
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 11:57:01 PM by yinsukin »