Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26707 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate chuckled as he kicked off his own rampaging elephant, to which the fiery beast replied by roaring and slamming cars out of the way, using its massive trunk to remove obstacles as it ramped up speed.

"Don't get cocky!" He cried out gleefully. It was only in times like this that any semblance of a heart beat in his hollow chest, and he fully intended to savor this moment. Battles were all too common, but there was nothing rarer than a worthy rival. He meant to treasure her for as long as he could.

All of a sudden, the noise of sirens blared behind them. It seemed it didn't take long for the militia to show up with their several metal chariots, or automobiles as they called them. My my, it looked like this race was about to get even more competitors.

ATTENTION. CEASE AND DESIST AT THIS MOMENT. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN DRASTIC ACTION!

"Heh. Looks like we've got company." He sounded like he was having fun despite the predicament. "Whadayya think, Avenger!?"

Jealter

"Ahahahaha! Amusing! This is too great!" She laughed as she charged through the barricade, actually picking up speed while she wrecked the cars. Surely her master wouldn't lose because of a little hangup like this?

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Thedoctor

William

His masterfull olan of claiming her throne for himself was thwarted by some unseen force and he found himself tumbling to the floor as a mess. Or he would have if it wasn't for his uncanny nimbleness which let him catch himself mid fall and land somewhat dignified. Then the demin girl had the gall to demand his name asif she hadn't done anything. He sighed and answered her now very attractive and very nude form.

"William Hightower, the greatest of all the Wizard Saints to ever grace the Kingdom of Fiore at your service." He even gave her a mock bow, although it looked kinda silly considering he was on the floor already.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

His masterfull olan of claiming her throne for himself was thwarted by some unseen force and he found himself tumbling to the floor as a mess. Or he would have if it wasn't for his uncanny nimbleness which let him catch himself mid fall and land somewhat dignified. Then the demin girl had the gall to demand his name asif she hadn't done anything. He sighed and answered her now very attractive and very nude form.

"William Hightower, the greatest of all the Wizard Saints to ever grace the Kingdom of Fiore at your service." He even gave her a mock bow, although it looked kinda silly considering he was on the floor already.

Elizabeth

"Wizard Saints huh? Sounds complicated." She felt so hot. She was ready, beyond ready. She'd waited over a thousand years for this!

The girl stepped on his heat and grabbed it in between her toes, rubbing his balls with the heel of her foot. "Nice to meet you, William. I hope you don't disappoint me~"

Thedoctor

William

"Well I am going to disappoint you if you keep that up. It's not doing it for me at all." He didn't enjoy getting stepped whatsoever, it was a small miracle he didn't go soft but that could be attributed to her magic.

"Sit down." It was a suggestion not an order.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

"I have already," Medaka said, trying and failing to allow the girl's cheerful attitude to cheer her up.  "But there is only so much the body can do in a few months.  However, there is one more thing I can do but it is dangerous."

It was something she thought about in regards to getting back her soul, a type of training that could give her the edge against that man.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Set

"That's all training though! If I wasn't lucky and careful with my training I would have died. Really painfully. Extraordinarily, stupendously, amazingly! All those work too. But the point is you need to get stronger at any cost. How will you protect anything if you can't protect yourself? You'll just be sitting on the sidelines as the things you want get taken from you." Bopping Medaka over the head.

"You can't be greedy if your grasp is too weak to hold onto anything."

Thedoctor

Lizzie

The combined might of their attacks was too much for the poor dragon. It's battered body could not withstand anymore of these brutal gangup and it drew it's last breathe mere moments later.

Lizzie held onto the tail and dragged the dead dragon behind her back to where Grigori was. "Do you by any chance know any methods of cooking this?" She asked Grigori. mostly for the girls' sake. She wouldn't mind eating it raw but she doubted the mage would have the same sentiment.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ryu, Parker

"Shoryuken!"  A fist slammed into a car, sending it flying into another one.  The crash could be heard for miles.  Screams suddenly erupted, poisoning the air with dozens upon dozens of desperate wails.  With Ryuji occupying the middle of the street, many of the surviving cars scrambled to turn around, hitting each other along the way.  Of course, this simply resulted in a huge jam.

"You know the shoryuken is an upper cut right?" Parker said, undoing a fold-able chair.  He placed it on the edge of a sidewalk as Ryu disrupted traffic with his attacks. "Have you even played street fighter?"

"Of course I have, but shouting attack names is cool!" Ryu replied.  He cupped his hands, turned to the side and shot a fiery blast at a fleeing civilian running along the sidwalk.  "BIG BANG KAMEHAMEHA!"

"Thats not eve-" Parker groaned, placing one hand on his forehead before continuing.  The energy blast flew past Parker, towards a random man fleeing from the mayhem.  A loud screem echoed through the sky before being engulfed in an orange energy, never to be seen again. "Look, just keep doing your job.  This is supposed to be a few blocks down from the target, so be sure make a lot of noise."

Ryu gave Parker a cheesy thumbs up before leaping into the air, raising his arms and smashing them on the ground the moment his feet pierced the concrete.  The resulting strike shattered the road, sending rubble in every direction.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Contrary to Joe's warnings, the three made their way back to the house without incident. They put the games down, unpacked them, and Sakura quickly hooked up the consoles to the massive wall projector she had set up in the living room. The far wall quickly lit up, and Sakura put in a game titled Mario Party.

"Joe, can you teach me how to play?" She walked over to him with two controllers and suddenly sat down right on his lap, handing him a controller. She settled in on him comfortably and smiled at him.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 06:42:26 PM by Sinib »

Thedoctor

Jeanne

She hadn't expected that, it looked like Sakura was a bit jealous here. The blond servant had sat down at the other end of the couch watching the two of them with an amused expression.

"As the game expert that's your new job here, consider yourself hired." Jeanne said jokingly.

Thedoctor

Molly

"Then I would believe you're a virgin..... Don't look so down. I'm not gonna do anything bad to you yet." To prove her words she stood up and pulled him up as well. His chance was here. He could escape this if he wanted to, but did he really want to that? Molly observed him with expecting eyes, either outcome would be satisfying to her in different ways.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

There was nothing she could say anymore.  Their debate had evolved into an understanding, a need for her to change.

"Yes you are right," she said.  "I suppose my resolve has been hindered by my inability to let things go."

The idea that she was pondering had become clear.  If she was to keep Lorenzo and Shinobu safe, she had to become stronger at any cost.  Of course, she had two options, master the war god form, collect her soul or train.  The first had the issue of psychological instability.  To tap into the war god form meant unleashing an insane amount of stress and possibly anger.  Collecting her soul was impossible without strength, as that man was strong.  She was already doing the third, but did she really have the time to train?

"Set, will you help me get stronger?  I promise we will finish our bout later."

She still was not sure if she was willing to hurt anyone for that end, but she had all of eternity to sort herself out.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Oh crap.

The only not average part of his body rose from its short slumber, poking at Sakura's soft cheeks. He nudged her to get off with his arm and said, "Ok but I can't concentrate with you on me like that."

That wasn't entirely true.  Mario party was a pretty easy game to play, even when aroused, but he wasn't ready for that sort of thing yet.  After all, she is giving him a place to stay and he doesn't know the rest of the house yet.  He didn't want to be a side bitch in some drama circle.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 10:06:49 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Oh crap.

The only not average part of his body rose from its short slumber, poking at Sakura's soft cheeks. He nudged her to get off with his arm and said, "Ok but I can't concentrate with you on me like that."

That wasn't entirely true.  Mario party was a pretty easy game to play, even when aroused, but he wasn't ready for that sort of thing yet.  After all, she is giving him a place to stay and she doesn't know the rest of the house yet.

Sakura Matou

Sakura blushed a bit when she felt him poke her butt, but otherwise didn't react. She'd been hoping for it but having it happen was still a bit embarrassing. "Mhmm, ok." Sakura scooted away from his groin but remained sitting distinctly on his leg. "So what's this game about? I've heard of Mario but this is spinoff or something, right?"

She wished she'd thought to put on something a bit nicer. Her current outfit was hiding her figure...

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

What? Wait... WHAT?! he screamed in his own mind.  He was joking about this sort of thing with Forest before, but this random girl saying it somehow pissed him off.

The girl had halted her advance, now standing up and offering him a hand, a completely different gesture from a second ago.  His eyes darted left to right for a moment, his body still urging him to escape.  But there was a different feeling inside of him now, one of yearning.

He glared at the girl.  "Virgin?" he asked, instantly closing the distance between the two.  His head was inches from her face once more, his hands grabbing hold of her shoulders.  "What?  Am I not good enough now?  Just because I said I like foreplay doesn't mean I don't want it."

Without waiting for her answer, he pushed her against a wall and tore the top piece of her outfit off of her body.  "Thats ok, just because i'm a virgin doesn't mean i'm inexperienced you know."

He was tired of being a virgin.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 10:28:42 PM by yinsukin »