Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 27066 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Huh. Wasn't posturing, wasn't screaming, wasn't crying... this pasty bitch has some spine! Sakura sauntered over to the other girl, carelessly stomping on the people she'd knocked out. "So, what could someone like you be doing here?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Orianna

"I am Orianna. The combat specialized doll of Relius. It was one of my missions to notify you of a new mission. I am unsure of its contents, but your presence is needed." She spoke clinically, without room for questioning or consideration. As if she was saying might as well be law.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Huh. Wasn't posturing, wasn't screaming, wasn't crying... this pasty bitch has some spine! Sakura sauntered over to the other girl, carelessly stomping on the people she'd knocked out. "So, what could someone like you be doing here?"

Jeanne Alter

Jeanne looked at her incredulously as she chugged the entire bottle of soda in one go. Was this girl stupid? It was obvious what she was doing right. She did like this girl's style though. Goody two shoes bothered her. She tossed the bottle at the unconcious woman's head before smirking at the white-haired girl, picking up another bottle and opening it. "Isn't that obvious? I'm thirsty. So I came to get a drink. Want some?" 

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Sure, sure. Gimme one. Try not to pick something too trashy though. Most of the stuff here is garbage, but there's stuff here even worse than that." She sat down, her shadow catching her and forming a nice and comfy chair under her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Sure, sure. Gimme one. Try not to pick something too trashy though. Most of the stuff here is garbage, but there's stuff here even worse than that." She sat down, her shadow catching her and forming a nice and comfy chair under her.

Jealter

Jeanne tossed her a diet coke, continuing to down her own. She was in the third one now, and a pile of bottles was forming at the poor woman's head. "What's your name?" Jeanne asked in between swigs.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

She popped the can open and drank it in a single swig before tossing it with perfect accuracy. It landed perfectly on some guy's forehead. "Sakura. You?" She held out her hand again for another drink.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

She popped the can open and drank it in a single swig before tossing it with perfect accuracy. It landed perfectly on some guy's forehead. "Sakura. You?" She held out her hand again for another drink.

Jealter

Jeanne had already tossed it. "Avenger. I'm servant Avenger." She said with a smile. the pile was eight cans now. They'd probably run out soon at this rate.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Pffft. What kind of edgelord called themselves Avenger? That took a special kind of person. Whatever, she seemed better than all the other people at any rate. "So, servant Avenger, who's your master? And who are you out to get?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Pffft. What kind of edgelord called themselves Avenger? That took a special kind of person. Whatever, she seemed better than all the other people at any rate. "So, servant Avenger, who's your master? And who are you out to get?"

Jealter

"I don't have one right now, unfortunately. I was actually looking for someone to contract me. I'm in a bit of a pickle." Jeanne waved her empty bottle at Sakura. "I tried to destroy the world, but let's not talk about that." She sounded a little bit embarrassed about that episode. "Ahahaha, burning the fools who sentenced me to death was so much fun~" The girl smiled as she reminisced about good times.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 01:44:25 AM by Sinib »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Right, right. Either this girl was fucking crazy or one of the weirdos around here. Probably both. "So you're some kind of ghost or demon thing that needs to make a contract with someone? Nice. Why didn't you just beat up some poor bastard out there and make them contract with you though?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Right, right. Either this girl was fucking crazy or one of the weirdos around here. Probably both. "So you're some kind of ghost or demon thing that needs to make a contract with someone? Nice. Why didn't you just beat up some poor bastard out there and make them contract with you though?"

Jealter

"Eh, I was going to do that, but I was looking for somebody I actually liked first. What about you, would you be willing? You seem like a fun sort of gal." Jeanne gave her a toothy grin, uncharacteristic of her. She seemed to be in an exceptionally good mood.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

She folded her arms and gave the other girl a good luck. "And what am I getting out of it? Unless you can do something more than pop open soda cans I'm not seeing a reason to do a thing for you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

She folded her arms and gave the other girl a good luck. "And what am I getting out of it? Unless you can do something more than pop open soda cans I'm not seeing a reason to do a thing for you."

Jealter

"Heh! So you're not a fool. ~Fufufufufu~" The girl continued to laugh with a good natured smile. "You're interesting. Most people I've been forced to hang around as of late have been dreadfully boring. Fine then, I'll promise to aid you in your endeavors, whatever they may be. How's that?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Well well, you gotta be useful for me to even think of that as an option. Come on, show me what you got! The only thing that's worse than a loser is a nobody who acts up." Sakura raised a foot and stomped on the ground lightly, shattering it and pulverizing the floor right beneath her shoe.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Well well, you gotta be useful for me to even think of that as an option. Come on, show me what you got! The only thing that's worse than a loser is a nobody who acts up." Sakura raised a foot and stomped on the ground lightly, shattering it and pulverizing the floor right beneath her shoe.

Jealter

Some shards of floor tile went speeding towards Jeanne only to bounce off of her skin as if it were nothing. She simply walked over to the counter and rested her elbow against it, holding her hand out for Sakura to grab. "Come on, this is the easiest way to compare strength, right?" The girl smirked at Sakura. She wasn't exactly looking down on her, but she wasn't expecting to lose, either. "You seem pretty strong so this should help convince you." Jeanne didn't want to use any of her flashier powers right now, not having a master at all. Existing was getting fairly straining, but she wasn't feeling weakened physically just yet. She was honestly glad to be able to show off before becoming pathetic. Otherwise she'd need to find a temporary master to properly combat this girl.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 03:24:41 AM by Sinib »