Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 31087 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

Led by one of her reborn Messengers Lucy sauntered over to a particularly scummy part of the Nexus. They had sensed something really big! It reminded her of that time they had found out where William was. Good times. It felt like forever ago.

Eventually she ended spotting this little demon girl and Lucy knew that was it. So she waved excitedly at her. "Hey! Over here!"

Thugkura

"Dunno, was thinking about setting up another sort of gang here. Maybe taking over one of the bigger ones already around. But that can get pretty annoying. Having to check my food for poison and break traitor legs gets really fucking boring after a while." She finished this can too before dropping it on the ground.

"Let's go do something else."

Elizabeth

The succubus turned her head and waved back at the tall girl with a smile. A supplicant! She'd clearly come to pay her respect to her. Knowing that there was such a wise person appearing already made her feel all fuzzy and warm inside. She flew over at a leisurely pace towards the girl, making sure that her head was above the girl's. Couldn't have any misunderstandings about their relative positions.

"Hello there, child. I am the great demon queen herself, Elizabeth! You may feel free to pay your respects."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

So tiny! This was just affirmation that demons were the best after all. Lucy knew this of course, she was the Grand Pimp™️ of demons a couple lives ago. Solomon didn't have jack on her! "You could probably turn this whole place into a crater, huh? Thanks for not doing that, Great Demon Queen Elizabeth."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

So tiny! This was just affirmation that demons were the best after all. Lucy knew this of course, she was the Grand Pimp™️ of demons a couple lives ago. Solomon didn't have jack on her! "You could probably turn this whole place into a crater, huh? Thanks for not doing that, Great Demon Queen Elizabeth."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth laughed and brushed her hands through her gorgeous pink hair with an air of superiority. "Heh, I could do far worse than that. Tearing apart a mere city would be nothing to one as magnificent as myself. She reached out and patted the girl on the head, running her fingers affectionately through her hair. So what's your deal? I can tell you're not a normal human. I expect you're not simply here to praise my glorious existance, not that I'd mind were that to be true." Her heart-shaped tail flicked around with avid curiosity.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 12:23:40 AM by Sinib »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Well, my boss is mostly giving me a break. I don't need to do a ton so I wanted to figure out what the big deal was about." One of the Messengers peeled itself out of her body, popping out on top of her head. "This little guy led me to you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Well, my boss is mostly giving me a break. I don't need to do a ton so I wanted to figure out what the big deal was about." One of the Messengers peeled itself out of her body, popping out on top of her head. "This little guy led me to you."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth's tail snaked forward and bound the girl's familar in the blink of an eye, drawing it close to her. She looked at it with a curious look, poking and prodding it, pulling it and seeing how tough it was. She wondered if it would stretch?

"Haha, your boss wouldn't be that shortsighted coward who came to check me out a bit ago, would he? Ahahahaha! I just want to crush him underfoot and grind his ambition into a pulp right now!" The girl subconciously was grinding her pristine heel into the ground, digging a small hole into it as a result.

"At least you seem to have excellent taste and great wisdom, coming to pay your respects so fast." Elizabeth paused. "Tell me your name, child. You're worthy of my attention."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

The Messenger did in fact stretch. Their bodies could be rather malleable all things considered. Its face even took on a visage incredibly similar to William's! "Well, if he looks like that it was probably him. Although it would have been rude for him to come here first and not even tell me about it. Hmph!"

"Anyways, I'm Lucy."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

The Messenger did in fact stretch. Their bodies could be rather malleable all things considered. Its face even took on a visage incredibly similar to William's! "Well, if he looks like that it was probably him. Although it would have been rude for him to come here first and not even tell me about it. Hmph!"

"Anyways, I'm Lucy."

Elizabeth

It did stretch! Absolutely fascinating! She pulled it to as far as she could when it transformed into William and quickly threw it on the ground, roughly stomping on it. Elizabeth shook her head sadly. "How tragic. I offer you my deepest condolences. I don't know how a good girl like you got involved with a small minded man like that." Elizabeth continued patting the girl on the head, softly rubbing it in an almost sexual manner. Her talented fingers worked their magic on Lucy's scalp. "I was off doing some errands, if you'd like to tag along I would mind." Nobody would ever say the great elizabeth wasn't generous.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

Mhh, well, Lucy could tell when she was being tempted, and this was some nice temptation. Something you really grabbed by the horns and rode for a good couple of hours. The Messenger had already dissolved back into dark energies but it would be popped back out soon enough.

"Well, alright! You just gotta remember to take some responsibility for me. I can get myself into trouble sometimes."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

Mhh, well, Lucy could tell when she was being tempted, and this was some nice temptation. Something you really grabbed by the horns and rode for a good couple of hours. The Messenger had already dissolved back into dark energies but it would be popped back out soon enough.

"Well, alright! You just gotta remember to take some responsibility for me. I can get myself into trouble sometimes."

Elizabeth

"The great demon empress Elizabeth never would allow a cute supplicant to come to harm." The demon continued to rub Lucy's head as she began to walk, leading her along. "You might be able to help me, Lucy. Since I'm so new here I'm sorely lacking in information right now. Do you know anything about the strongest warlord in this part of the city? I'd greatly appriciate your help in the matter." Her tail gently wrapped itself around Lucy's waist, creeping around the girl's body. Exploring it throughly.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

Despite it all Lucy seemed incredibly comfortable. As if this was normal or even mundane. "Well, probably my boss. I haven't seen anyone quite as strong as him yet, and I've been looking around for a while. Well... there's you. But I've only seen a little."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Elizabeth

Elizabeth shook her head. "No, that's no good. You can't rush these things. I meant in this local area, where we are right now. Surely there's someone with a bunch of followers I could go topple." Elixabeth's tail continued to massage her supplicant. Everywhere she touched with the heart seemed to get hot and tingly.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

Ohohoho, this was cute. Still, she was perfectly fine with this much. "Hmm, well there are a few groups that come to mind. Most of the groups here are pretty weak though. This is one of the dumpiest dumps you could pick out."

Several of her roaming Messengers relocated, moving towards the place in question. They rifled through the minds of gangers, overwhelming them with religious mania and euphoria. Simple human minds were so easily manipulated, as easy to crack with pleasure as they were with pain. They would be rather accepting of their new demonic goddess. Loyal little puppets.

"Well, there's one over this way!" It was only fair to balance the scales. William had it so easy!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

Ohohoho, this was cute. Still, she was perfectly fine with this much. "Hmm, well there are a few groups that come to mind. Most of the groups here are pretty weak though. This is one of the dumpiest dumps you could pick out."

Several of her roaming Messengers relocated, moving towards the place in question. They rifled through the minds of gangers, overwhelming them with religious mania and euphoria. Simple human minds were so easily manipulated, as easy to crack with pleasure as they were with pain. They would be rather accepting of their new demonic goddess. Loyal little puppets.

"Well, there's one over this way!" It was only fair to balance the scales. William had it so easy!

Elizabeth

"The dumpiest dump is perfect. If things are too easy then why even try? It'll be more fun to have inferior pieces, surely you agree~" Elizabeth pulled her closer and grabbed the girl's ass, lifting her up off the ground and giving her the great honor of being carried by her.

"This way huh?" With those words, the pink haired girl made sure Lucy wouldn't fall, and then zoomed off towards the direction at top speed, landing outside a shady looking strip club. "Here?" The girl looked up at the neon light of a girl's naked leg. This place is perfect!

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Yeah, just gonna give'em a sec." She waved her hand as the Messengers filed out, each popping back into her body. Then from the strip club the various gang members, patrons, and workers filed out, prostrating themselves before the small demon girl.

If one looked closely most of their faces were still flushed, their bodies still overwhelmed with emotion and sensation. It probably wouldn't hold forever unless the other girl did some things to them, but Lucy was pretty sure she would. "One free gang with a side dish of randoms."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Yeah, just gonna give'em a sec." She waved her hand as the Messengers filed out, each popping back into her body. Then from the strip club the various gang members, patrons, and workers filed out, prostrating themselves before the small demon girl.

If one looked closely most of their faces were still flushed, their bodies still overwhelmed with emotion and sensation. It probably wouldn't hold forever unless the other girl did some things to them, but Lucy was pretty sure she would. "One free gang with a side dish of randoms."

Elizabeth

"You do good work." Elizabeth rewarded her with a kiss before she put her down and got to work scribbling all over the walls with various complex arcane symbols. It wouldn't do to have such a marvelous base like this get damaged, so she immediately began taking precautions. They magic circles that were her eyes glimmered with excitement. Of course, she cast a spell on all of the people who were currently there, making them unable to think of anything but pleasing their beloved one and only, herself. With such pathetic humans they posed no difficulty whatsoever.