Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 30814 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe couldn't help but project his past social experiences onto her anxious expression.  He remembered what it felt like to be asked a question like that and answer honestly.  So he held up his hands and said, "No, no girls like that are vary attractive, vary sexy.  In fact, I used to creep on girls like that back in college."

Too much info!  Just keep moving!

"I was just asking because I probably should try to get into better shape.  Rin was going to help me get in shape, but I figured I should try to do something on my own too."

Sakura Matou

"you...creeped on them..." Sakura looked down and blushed. That kind of reminded her of what she did with Shirou, so she couldn't think too badly of him. It was kind of endearing to imagine. She thought back to how she'd just shown up at Shirou's house for weeks on end, not taking no for an answer... It made her blush even more.

"We could...do it together." Sakura told him quietly. She was feeling a bit overwhelmed with emotions. Her heart was beating way too fast.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus mirrored her grin.  He was having fun again, though he was not sure what she was going for here.  He could tell she was not putting her full strength into these attacks, yet she still bothered to throw them.  Maybe she liked to play as much as he did.  Perhaps she wasn't being fake after all.  Maybe, everything was one big game to her.  If that was the case, he didn't mind playing with her.

The fist ended up striking nothing but air, as Marcus dodged the strike by tilting his head and torso to the side and creeping ever closer to her face.  He stopped himself inches from her lips, teasing her with what could be.

"Oh look, we are in the same place as before," he said, running a finger through her hair.  He ended up accidentally knocking off the ears from her head.  "Are you going to try to choke me again, or do you want me to do that to you first?"

Joe

The response to his creeping triggered an unbelievably intense feeling of embarrassment, as evidenced by how red his face was getting. His cheeks were as red as a cherry flavored lolipop and he began playing with a wooden spoon, dropping it the second she said the second part. 

"What?" he asked.  "You want to go to the gym and creep on the hot girls there?"
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 07:00:35 PM by yinsukin »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"Alright, just don't do anything too violent or hasty. I need to maintain fine control here." The mage warned the vampire. She focused as much magical energy as she could muster into her body, filling her bloodstream. She was straining a bit already under the pressure, and maybe it wasn't that good idea. But still, no backing down. "Just bite my arm and don't complain if you will feel like a crap."

Or rather in agony.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

"Ah-um-erm, SURE!" Sakura exclaimed in confusion, completely caught off guard by his suggestion. "I mean, only if you want to, I meant working out but checking out girls sounds like a good side activity and all, ahahaha..."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

The blue haired vampire already had her fangs out, creeping towards the temperature mage with a hungry look in her eye.  "Do not worry, I will be gentle," she sang, her voice almost purring with excitement.  She was happy.  She never thought she would be able to taste this much blood in one day.

Joe

The red in his face quickly faded and he continued talking as he bent over to pick up the wooden spoon.  "Oh.... I see," he said, his thoughts a lot more clear now that he was looking at the ground.  Once he stood up straight, he gave her a reassuring smile.  "Yeah, I guess it would be nice to have a workout partner."

He ended up giving her a quick run over with his eyes, reminded of how toned she was.  He could see a bit of bicep on her arm and her chest looked pretty perky, especially for someone who's breasts were so...large.  "I sort of did it in highschool, but I need to get back into it."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The man fixed his tie awkwardly and shifted his gaze left and right, as if trying to find a way out of this. His face, trying to remain composed, practically screamed save me. Sadly for him, there was no escape. Both ladies were staring at him, and pleasing both turned out to be a daunting task. Despite that, his face lit up and turned grave and fierce as he mustered the perfect solution.

"I am afraid this young lady is right. There is no place for sexuality in a hall of champions, but that does not make your desire any lesser than hers. Who knows, perhaps you might see a cheerleader after all." He spread his arms to his sides as if to display a whole new world and smiled fiercely, his frame growing deep and powerful as befitting a warrior.

"Be it it be wealth, fame, power or carnal desires, any reason is good enough to battle. I admire your convictions, know that both of your words have value, for you are willing to defend them with pride! If you can prove your mettle and face your challenges head on, and if either of you emerges victorious, you will surely be able to choose any woman you see fit, own riches that dwarf that of ancient kings! Whatever you wish for, whatever you may hunger for, I will personally ensure you will claim it, down to its last drop."

His words would normally ring as outrageous, the ravings of a fool or a madman. After all, what kind of authority could grant them rewards so outrageous? And yet, he almost seemed like a completely different man for a moment, and his words carried conviction that went beyond the ordinary. To dismiss them would be just as outrageous.

He laid a hand on both their shoulders, letting his demonic sorcery work so they could visualize his words. A parlor trick really, and a cheaply imitated one at that, but whatever they desired to win from this up to the moment they would claim their trophy would be as clear as if it just happened.

"Will you show me your victory?" He smiled.

Yes, this would surely do the trick.

Oka Kurosawa

Oka was standing on the top of a pedestal, a large trophy in hand with a badge. In the background, there was a cheering croud. Then, she heard Mimikyu scream its blood curtling screech of death, which brought her back to her senses. The pokemon had grabbed Vanguard's hand and pulled it off her head with a large shadow claw wrapped firmly around his arm. Oka glared at him and reached up to pat Mimikyu, "It's ok now." She said quietly. Only then did it withdraw its gigantic arm back underneath its puppet. "Don't do that without my permission." Oka snapped at him.

"Even if you have good intentions. You can't just do that to a girl."

"Kyu Kyu!" Her pokemon had agreed with her wholeheartedly.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 10:37:08 PM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Medaka

The blue haired vampire already had her fangs out, creeping towards the temperature mage with a hungry look in her eye.  "Do not worry, I will be gentle," she sang, her voice almost purring with excitement.  She was happy.  She never thought she would be able to taste this much blood in one day.

Joe

The red in his face quickly faded and he continued talking as he bent over to pick up the wooden spoon.  "Oh.... I see," he said, his thoughts a lot more clear now that he was looking at the ground.  Once he stood up straight, he gave her a reassuring smile.  "Yeah, I guess it would be nice to have a workout partner."

He ended up giving her a quick run over with his eyes, reminded of how toned she was.  He could see a bit of bicep on her arm and her chest looked pretty perky, especially for someone who's breasts were so...large.  "I sort of did it in highschool, but I need to get back into it."

Sakura Matou

Sakura reached out and took his hand nervously in her own. "Yeah, it does sound nice." She said quietly. She had a soft and gentle smile on her face as she walked over and leaned her head against Joe. She smiled at him when he looked at her breasts. She subtly changed her posture, giving him a better look down her cleavage.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Oh shit, is she doing that on purpose? he thought as he got a bit more skin.  The bulge in his pants returned, happy at the thought of her doing that specifically for him. Oh no, shes onto me!

He quickly turned his attention back to the food.  "I think the rice is done," he said, opening the pot.  "You should finish cutting the vegetables.  We can put together our own sandwiches after that."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Oh shit, is she doing that on purpose? he thought as he got a bit more skin.  The bulge in his pants returned, happy at the thought of her doing that specifically for him. Oh no, shes onto me!

He quickly turned his attention back to the food.  "I think the rice is done," he said, opening the pot.  "You should finish cutting the vegetables.  We can put together our own sandwiches after that."

Sakura Matou

Sakura wasn't going to let him go that easily. "The veggies are done, and I'm happy right here." Sakura said, pressing her boobs up against his arm. "Why don't we make our sandwiches together Joe?" She looked at him with pure innocence, as if she wasn't completely aware of what she was doing.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Check.

As an ordinary citizen of the nexus, he was no stranger to danger.  It is why he spent his free time in the house, free from the threats of the world.  However, he never could have imagined a psychological attack of this caliber.  His mind went blank, his gaze was trapped in the cleavage wrapped around his arm.  Just as he managed to pull it out of that never ending void, it was trapped in those big "innocent" eyes.

But there was one last hope.

He did what few men could hope to do in this situation.  He gathered his energy and pulled all control away from the greedy creature called Joe's Dick.  Then, he said as firmly as possible, "I want to go to the dining room.  I am vary hungry."

That was a lie.  He wasn't hungry.  He was thirsty.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Check.

As an ordinary citizen of the nexus, he was no stranger to danger. It is why he spent his free time in the house, free from the threats of the world. However, he never could have imagined a psychological attack of this caliber. His mind went blank, his gaze was trapped in the cleavage wrapped around his arm. Just as he managed to pull it out of that never ending void, it was trapped in those big "innocent" eyes.

But there was one last hope.

He did what few men could hope to do in this situation. He gathered his energy and pulled all control away from the greedy creature called Joe's Dick. Then, he said as firmly as possible, "I want to go to the dining room. I am vary hungry."

That was a lie. He wasn't hungry. He was thirsty.

Sakura

Sakura wasn't ready to give up! She pressed forward! Literally! Her boobs were pressed between his arm, softly carressing it between them. She looked up and blushed. Her face was extrenely flushed. "L-let's go eat them!" Her confidience rapidly deflating, she pulled back, simply wrapping herself around his arm. "Am I... being too forward?" She wispered in a barely audible squeak. She wasn't as confident as her sister. She wondered what she'd be doing right now.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

For a moment, it looked like all his efforts were in vein.  She pushed forward, causing his already present bulge to push the boundaries of his pants.  STAY STRONG JOE!  However, he tried inching himself towards the dining room.

Just as he was getting close to his limit, she pulled away, her confidence was just as weak as his dick was strong.  That was when she said something strange.  "Am I... forward?"

What?

"Forward?  Huh?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura walked around him and grabbed him in a hug, pressing her body against his. She could feel his hardness through the fabric. "Do you...dislike agressive girls?" Sakura asked. Her heart was beating super fast and she was hyperventillating. This was really stressful.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Ah!  Boobs are back! That was the only thought that came to his mind as she grabbed hold of him, pressing her body against his.  She was breathing heavy and her heart was beating hard.  "N-no!  I actually like aggressive girls but...."

It was really hard to think straight like this.

"I just.... don't have anything to give you!  But I mean.....if you just want my body..."

Stop talking.  STOP TALKING!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

"Don't be-stupid. I'm not going to ask you for anything." Sakura was trembling as she leaned up and kissed him on the lips, taking the final step. She felt better knowing that he was as nervous as her. After she pulled back, she was smiling. "You don't need to give me anything other than to be yourself. That's plenty."