Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 27771 times)

Thedoctor

Molly

This harsh treatment was nothing but sublime. For every depraved act he indulged in, the more responsive the maid's body became, her lower lips were absolutely drenched now. She loved it, each every second of this was an experience most dear to her. She pushed back just as agressively, pulling his pants down so that she could free his hard length.

"Oh my.... that looks painful." The hunter licked her lips as she took note of it, it was more than she had expected that's for sure.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"I made sure that any ephemeral creatures don't take up residence in my apartment by regularly rooting them out until they started veering off the place. It's just a common sense to make it relatively free of any beings that could possess me in sleep." Anastasia explained how things were. "Therefore, we have indeed no choice than to look for them outside, if you've fully recovered from our gambit."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

To understand the demon's nature, you had to remember his origin. While he did form an individuality, and his nature was indeed demonic, his soul was more like a cluster of human grudges and desires, fallen victims of the battlefield merged together. Because of that, you could say the blade was almost human, and could feel the same compulsions as humans, such as hunger, thirst and more.

More, like what he had just been subjected by. And because of how off guard he had been taken, even if he could put two and two together, his mind didn't even think about it.

He covered his mouth and just looked at the godslayer eating her cake peacefully, unperturbed by his teasing. But this was strange, truly strange. He felt strange. Different. There was a smell that he couldn't ignore, and the more he noticed it the more he realized he liked it. Then, he realized just where this smell came from, and his usually composed lips curled  like a snake as he looked away in embarrassment.

How could he think such indecent thoughts? She was a cute girl, it was pointless to deny that. Maybe she was even his type, if he had one in the first place. Even so, all of these thoughts just came and invaded his head at once. No, they didn't invade him, he couldn't even say that they came from somewhere else. The fact that Lizzie just became this much more gorgeous was a fact, and even when looking away he couldn't help but keep seeing her.

The way she looked at him, her quiet breaths as she ate or spoke to him, and even the tea couldn't rub off the taste of her lips from earlier anymore, even as he tried to compose himself by drinking it.

This was unlike him, he felt so strange. If he ordered alcohol, he might understand, though even then a spiritual entity would hardly get drunk. Was this tea spiked somehow? He couldn't understand, all these feelings and urges suddenly filling his head, and these thoughts that he couldn't bring himself to ignore. She might as well be wearing a hundred coats, it wouldn't make her naked form any less vivid in his head, and the things he thought doing to it. How her skin sometimes seemed to glisten, or how her golden hair was truly pretty. How he wanted to feel all of those things...

It was inappropriate, shameful of a sword to even think such things, and he hated himself for it. But he didn't know why, he couldn't help it.

She was getting closer to him. He wanted, no, needed to hold her closer to him. His legs shifted awkwardly while he thought of how her hands pulled him to her, so powerfully, how she would touch him. He wanted to do fun things, and didn't know how to deal with it.

Without even realizing, he wasn't even looking away anymore, and the face in his head and the one in front of him happened to become one and the same. He had certainly turned away, but had been getting closer and closer, and now the two were so close they were almost touching. His entire body a glowing pink while his hair flickered like a crimson flame once more. He couldn't even tell what was happening anymore, all he wanted was to stop this itching sensation, even if it meant comforting himself to do so. It was too pathetic for words.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

"Hmm, I assume those are magical effects that do not require any incantation or motion as they are tied to your eyes? Presumably some mix of magical alteration or some sort of supernatural lineage." It wasn't that unheard of, even if she hadn't seen it herself. Trying to work around the limitations of mages using the inherently magical nature of certain beasts as an example.

Thedoctor

Lizzie

Yes victory is mine!

At last the annoying disturbance had gone letting her enjoy her wonderful cake to the fullest extent. With the rush of victory coursing through her veins she almost split the plate in two from excitement as she managed to get a tasty slice on her spoon. With utmost care as to not have an accident she brought it to her wets lips and devoured it. The rich taste of black chocolate and whipped cream exploded in her mouth to make a fountain of tastes, it was exquisite to say the least.

It was first when she went for yet another that she noticed it, how close Engetsu had gotten.

Why is he so flustered? Ah I see....

"You wanted it after all."

Her soft voice teased him as she she brought the next serving of the cake to him forcing the spoonful into his mouth. "If you really want something, you shouldn't hesitate so much Engetsu~"

« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 03:49:58 AM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

The flushing demon's face almost brightened up at her words, only for a spoonful of cake to utterly betray his expectations. If one had to describe his face at the moment, it was that of a man who had just got sucker punched, even for as much as he tried to remain composed as usual he was utterly failing. His eyes inadvertedly peeked at her plump lips, oving erratically for a second before being forced back into focus.

On the other had, his lips were practically an undulating snake at this point. He looked genuinely in pain at this point, like a butterfly caught in a male-storm of its own emotions. But as he tried to be quiet, the taste of the cake came to him, and the sweetness was enough to make his head spin. Why? Didn't she just put that spoon  in her mouth? Why couldn't she just let him use another one? Now he couldn't forget the taste even if he tried. This was, this was, this was...

If you really want something, you shouldn't hesitate so much Engetsu~

"...You're so mean Lizzie." He sulked, closing his eyes in order to keep her from seeing his embarrassed stare any longer. The spoon was still in his mouth, like he refused to let it go. He shifted awkwardly, clutching at his head like he was under some grave headache. This was strange, it was so unlike him. He had been close to other women, sometimes even sharing nights, but he had never felt or acted so suddenly.

But the more he thought of it, the more this all made sense. The way she acted towards him, and everything else. There was only one thing lingering in his mind at the moment.

"Do you... like me?" He almost feared her answer more than anything else in the world. There was only another thing that frightened him in this moment, and it was what he'd do once he heard her answer.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

Immediately grasping the fae's spin, Nero stuck out her tongue, facing Rider and raising her left leg high, shaking her hips and breasts as much as the vine's constrictions allowed her to.

"Time for the show of your life, girls!"

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Costin

"Pffffft! No?" The wolf snorted at the foolish puppet. Then she laughed, because really, what else was she supposed to do? That was just too pathetic.

"Seriously, what do I look like, some dog sitter? You can take walks by yourself kiddo. Sides, if you can't do that much, big fish probably has no use for you." Then, she shifted to the bigger doll, proudly displaying her dog chest before bumping her side against her leg. "Let us go Orianna, I hunger!" She grinned devilishly as she said that in the most over the top way possible.

Coppelius

Unable to suppress a chuckle at the hound's putting on airs, he opted to pet her head a bit more.

"Is'nt that what you came here for, though?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

Even some time later

The werewolf had... considerably calmed down by the time something again alarmed her senses for magical phenomena. Well, "alarmed". Regardless of the size of its signature, as long as it carried no stench of what she had sensed before, there was no reason for immediate concern. Just curiosity, against her better judgement. Wasn't she supposed to focus more on her business, after all? Eh, whatever, she was already quite close to two smaller signatures, checking wouldn't hard. Umm, they were on a rooftop of some building? Gotcha.

What she would have done would be sneaking around as she went upstairs and just surprise them by greeting them. She could have justified to herself that by wanting a psychological advantage or other such lofty excuse, but the reality was that she simply liked not resisting her nature sometimes.

As she opened the door to the rooftop, she noticed that the couple was intently observing something. The almost 1.5 metre woman approached them silently and casually without uttering a word yet.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Elizabeth

Elizabeth's magic continued to eat into Engetsu's mind, inserting new, ever more obscene thoughts into his head. Stuff like "I want to strip her naked now and take her" or "I want her to step all over me." It'd be interesting to see which he went with. Meanwhile, Elizabeth subtley cast a spell on the girl he was now flirting with, inserting a gentle feeling of attraction into her head.

"So what next?" Elizabeth asked Lucy, her tail waving behind her erratically. She'd just sensed something magical in her presence. It felt like a familiar was nearby.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 05:16:42 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Grigori

"Hmm, I assume those are magical effects that do not require any incantation or motion as they are tied to your eyes? Presumably some mix of magical alteration or some sort of supernatural lineage." It wasn't that unheard of, even if she hadn't seen it herself. Trying to work around the limitations of mages using the inherently magical nature of certain beasts as an example.

Olga Marie

Olga nodded. "Yes, you're basically correct. You modify your eyes to have a specific magical effect you can activate by simply looking at somebody. There are some truly powerful ones, such as the mystic eyes of death perception, of the rainbow, and of petrification. I tried to obtain the eyes of rainbow myself at one point, but failed." Olga sounded like this was a deep regret of hers. "More common ones would include basic charm, binding, elemental or enchantment spells, which are more common. I possess some very high level eyes of binding."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

The guy at the counter raised his eyebrow at Joe's strange comment.  "Weren't you the guy who came here the other day, thinking about a membership?" he asked, giving a not so subtle glance at Sakura.  "Is that what changed your mind?"

Joe's face flashed red for a moment.  He rushed to the counter in a frantic effort to confront the clerk guy.  "Yeah actually," Joe said, confronting his deadpan snark with a friendly smile.  "I think both me and my friend here would benefit from a membership!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

The guy at the counter raised his eyebrow at Joe's strange comment.  "Weren't you the guy who came here the other day, thinking about a membership?" he asked, giving a not so subtle glance at Sakura.  "Is that what changed your mind?"

Joe's face flashed red for a moment.  He rushed to the counter in a frantic effort to confront the clerk guy.  "Yeah actually," Joe said, confronting his deadpan snark with a friendly smile.  "I think both me and my friend here would benefit from a membership!"

Sakura Matou

Sakura nodded, and waited to see if Joe wanted to buy both of them. She'd rather do it herself but this was his whole big thing and she didn't want to steal it from him.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sera

Sera let out a quick yelp.  "A-a tourist!?"

That line through her off more than it should.  It felt like a line that took from her thoughts.  Her head shifted left and right, hoping that he was addressing someone or something else.  Eventually, she pointed at herself.  "Y-you mean me?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus gasped, feeling freed as his hard cock flopped out of his pants.  "Well lets make this quick," he growled.  "I don't want to get caught by the cops out here with my pants down."

He grabbed her by the hair and shoved her on the ground.  "Now spread them wide.  I want to get moving."
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 07:32:27 PM by yinsukin »