Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26866 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Elizabeth

"Ah, how utterly delightful." The demon cried out, licking her lips as she leaned down towards Neptune.. She herself was getting wet from watching Neptune pleasure herself.She grabbed Neptune once more and mercilously continued groping her, her tail creeping towards Neptune's sopping wet special place. "Lorenzo, snap to it. Cease your gawking and take me somewhere." She ordered sharply.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 09:34:05 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe nodded, opening his hands to receive the ball.  "Well we can't do a toss up, so I guess you can just go," he said, keeping his eyes on her belly.  It was one of those things they tell you in order to keep you from being tricked by any fancy movements.

Meanwhile, Dave instinctively took a few steps back.  "I don't know...  I feel like this is a little unfair," he said.

Sigurd

The old man let out a sigh, his soft breath gently grazing the bacon.  He reached out his hand and yelled, "Wait!  I have a question!"

Fran

The young girl sighed. "Yes?" She hated talking to crazy homeless people.

Sakura Matou

Sakura patted the man who was showing reservations on the back and gently hypnotized him. "Don't worry about it, you just need to go all out. Don't think about anything else!"

"Go easy on us, please."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

"So we're friends now?" She asked, tasting the word out of her lips. It was an insipid and stoic proposition that hid incredibly flavorful and deep motivations, but she saw advantages in it; that very taste of his soul was one reason to accept.

She took up his hand with a giggle and spun under it like they were dancing, then nodded. "I'll take you up on that. So confide in your friend Vangurd, what is your purpose? What should I keep an eye out for?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Despite his tone and words, his gaze was as hollow as a rotting corpse's. No, it lacked life to begin with, even with all the vitality in the world he was simply a man who shunned all living forms and was shunned by them in turn. That was why all the vessels he tried so far were defective after all.

"My, my. So eager already. But even if I told you, that might turn out to be a problem to out friendship. Silence is golden, so they say. Therefore, I would like you to pay close attention so that I will not have to repeat myself again." His words rang icy, but puzzling for everyone but himself. Why would something like that be a problem in the first place? Unless they were being watched that is.

"I would like to make a contract with you before divulging further information. It isn't about trust, consider it more like... insurance. Simply put, all I ask is absolute confidentiality. Who knows, perhaps I might even choose to tell you everything. Consider it a bond that will make us... closer. Closer than mere acquaintaces, but perhaps no more than friends."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

For an instant, the sparkles in her gaze stood frozen as she devoured the intent of his words, and subconsequently gobbled more chips to wash it down. The displaced faerie hummed with a ring of understanding and inhuman scrutiny.

"An interesting idea of friendship you have. A mortal would be offended, or dare I saw, perturbed, but neither of us is quite that, are we? An affliction to bind us, to keep my words to myself lest the dishonesty choke my soul, that's what you want, yes?"

If she was curious before, now she was strapping herself in to a familiar mindset. "I don't mind! What terms are you thinking of?"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 10:21:39 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

Sigurd stood up, his fingers running through his frizzy beard.  "No....  You have indulged me enough," he said, smiling just a bit.  "If you ever need anything from me, feel free to ask."

He could feel her annoyance.  There was no point in bothering her anymore, no point in getting her too involved.  Yes, if anything, he would want to be involved in her problems, to repay the kindness that was given to him.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"Oh no, speak for yourself. You may be a monster, but I am no more than a human. Preserved, but mortal as any common man all the same." He bowed his head truthfully, like a child admitting to a sort of mistake. Despite all that pretty talk, could he really say such a thing though? He had merged countless souls to his own to stitch his rotting form together, and even went as far as to fuse with a demon in order to cheat death.

If he was a human, he was a rotting corpse of one with pieces of all sorts of creatures and beings jammed into the gaps where the flesh had decomposed and fell off. And yet, even a sealed can of rot could be human, if they had the will. Isn't that what a hero once preached?

"It is less about you betraying me willingly, and more of having a liability. Understand, that there are some people who can do as much as to read your soul and thoughts. But with a strong enough condition, even that can be difficult." He smiled warmly, the sort of smile that would have once invited others to take shelter behind his body. And as he smiled, he spread his arms wide.

"You interest me, and I need capable souls to add to my collection. I am not offering you a choice, nor do I care what you want. Consider this a daily dose of generosity, so I am giving you the choice of offering yourself willingly and accept me. You will become a vanguard no matter what, but what I can promise is that whether you accept or refuse, you will find what you seek."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

"Hmmmmmm..."

She twirled thoughtfully in place with the same grace as before, despite the growing solemnity of the conversation. "Those who are generous when they have nothing to give will only make themselves miserable," she said.

"Your heart is wide indeed, but mine has no sympathy for such a plight. There is no point in offering a deal that you have already decided, signed, and determined the end of regardless of the answer. It may be as easy as breathing for the likes of us, but that only applies in regard to those who are not." Rafalia regarded him, at last, with eyes focused on his visage, false as it may have been, and continued. "You may have my oath, Vanguard, but not my soul. If it is an ally you desire, all you have to do is convince me, and if a mere help will satisfy you, then this call made on a whim will suffice."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard's eyes narrowed, not out of malice or annoyance but pity. "A shame. Is that your final answer?" Was all he could say.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

"You're not going to get anywhere if you're so close-minded, you know, though a person would be wise to be cautious of me," she quipped, crossing her arms. But at this point, the roles had undeniably been switched, and now Vanguard was the suspicious one which no soul should heed.

Rafalia clapped her hands and beamed. "Oh, I know. Why don't I help you make a more... unburdened decision, mm?"

In that moment, the curse that had dug out her chest reached out, and beyond anyone's ability to see, cast a sliver of its nothingness into the soul of that man. That single drop, as heavy as lead, dyed it in the same lack of color, and the hollow in her spirit began to beat as one with Vanguard.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 11:13:51 PM by YOLF »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The man's eyes did not shift or change in quality, though his smile did fade over time and gave place to a tired expression, the sort of pained tiredness of someone who just got a headache.

"That was such a pointless display I can't tell what exactly it was meant to do in the first place. Don't tell me you're the sort of shallow woman who thinks everything that shines has value." He reproached her nonchalantly.

"If all you can use is your mouth, then perhaps you should have looked for my boorish leader in the first place. He would have likely found a better employ for you." He sighed and tilted his head.

My, my. I suppose this will have to make do. Since you were so kind as to share such a pointless display, allow me to offer you one in turn."

He laid his hand inches in front of her face, and using the link that she had put between the two, he skipped the usual process and used the hole she formed in order to slip something of his own into her.  At that moment, he offered her a piece of him, large enough to tear her in half and putrid enough to send a rotting sensation through her entire body.

It began to fill her head with memories, countless memories that scrambled her brain matter only to rearrange it. To a normal human, the sensation would be no more pleasant than your own brain matter being impaled by a red hot metal pole. Well, anyone worth anything wouldn't be too crippled by something like this. It was her choice to perform something like this, and her choice had consequences.

And perhaps, if she was worthy of being something more than a Vanguard, if she had some amount of worth beyond a pawn in his game, she would even answer to the memories flooding her head, laying bare his one craving and the creed he devoted his meager existence towards.

"Do you understand?" He told her, his words sounding more like a million rather than a single person. It was the voice of cattle, of insects, of women elders and children. But from the most insignificant to the greatest, none mattered. All eventually became Vanguard.

After all, it was a hero's duty to shoulder humanity. Then again, he had thrown that title long ago.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 11:37:37 PM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

All attempts to fill up her heart would falter. Any amount of mortal experiences would fail to amount to even a droplet in the void within, second only to the one behind her eyes. So she allowed it to spill into her mind, to show her exactly what his road amounted to, in the end.

It surpassed the expectations her foolish, forgetful self had of such an egotistic, unremarkable encounter. Before her was the walking gravestone to an ocean of sacrifices, a mountain of feelings wasted and shattered, and a rotting cosmos of resentment, unable to stop spinning. She saw it and delighted, buried principles rising up and coming alight.

How pitiful. How tragic! The utter conceit of this idealism, so heavy it would crush countless lives in the wheel of ambition to make mere dust into diamonds, even until the axis of time wore down! Rafalia couldn't help but reel back and laugh at the absurdity of his life.

"Haha, ohhh.... Vanguard, the one who's pointless is you. Do you understand?" The mind-freezing regard of a war god from beyond the cosmos, even reduced to a shared of itself, bore through him. But a smile of earth-splitting beauty graced him at the same time, and the emptiness in his chest receded as she spoke. "But I love that."

She stepped away, and a sword of the blackest night appeared in her hand, held vertically against the platform where they stood.

"I've decided I like you. And for that reason, I swear on this blade. So long as you strive through this impossible path, I will accompany you. And I will see that you travel this road, no matter how painful."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"If you speak with that impudent tone once more, I will rip your tongue off and strangle you with it." He told her very flatly, as if he was talking of nothing more than the weather. "I have no need or desire for your affection. Keep it to yourself."

The warrior paced around her coldly, only to scoff with the frigid tone of a machine.

"Now how exactly are you going to be useful to me? If you truly wanted to aid me from the bottom of your heart, you could simply let me dissect that body and soul of yours. It was surprisingly easy to slip part of my soul into yours, almost like it was empty. There is so much about you I would love to find out. Will you help me?" He asked her calmly, chillingly so. Like asking if he could open your head up was a courtesy that was honestly far beneath him, and what he was pondering on doing was no different than breathing clean air.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

If one could imagine an anthropomorphic concept of mythical doom pouting, that was the expression she made at that moment. Shaking her head, she dismissed her abhorrent blade, and said "I wouldn't assume you did all that on your own. Misunderstanding the nature of your allies can be even more dangerous than misreading your foes'."

Rafalia seemed to think for a moment on his request, then shrugged.

"Dissection would be both thoroughly inpolite and impractical, not to mention unpleasant, but if analyzing me would aid you, sure! Still, I don't recommend poking too deeply, for a variety of reasons. And most importantly, it would be an awful waste of resources if you had me strapped to a lab table all day instead of out and.... doing whatever." She furrowed her brows as she finished speaking, her expression becoming lightly creased.

"You can't expect very productive suggestions when you haven't told me anything about what you actually plan to do, yet. That's just obstuse. And so would be leaving dust to gather on my blade, my arrows, or my body. Chores are fine, but not very interesting."
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 01:15:14 AM by YOLF »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard care little of her posturing or how she felt on the matter. The truth was she interested him, and that reason was enough for him to seek to have his way with her.

"I don't plan to kill or perform permanent harm. Your body is useful to me, as is your consciousness, sadly. If it must come to that, I might have to lobotomize the memories of the operation, but that is hardly a concern. A day is enough and fine." He said, dismissing her feelings on useless triviality such as pleasantness or politeness.

"I do not mind resistance, but I suggest you follow willingly. I wouldn't want to damage you unnecessarily, but I will drag you by the hair if I must." He told her bluntly, with hardly a chance for rebuttal. "Still, I will do what I can to make it less painful for you. Do sedatives work on your body?"