Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 25527 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Fran

Her milk washed over the poor priest, saoking him in its fstty healing goodness, carressing his wounds and soothing his mind. Unfortunately, the demon had dodged her attack. Fran boldly ran forward to meet them. Now! Her intuition yelled at her, and the small girl narrowly ducked underneath the spear, dodging its lethal embrace, and sending her fist hurtling towards the enemy.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

"Yeah yeah, whatever," he said, pushing open the door.  Honestly, he was regretting the whole conversation right about now.  He should find something else to do, some other way to forget what happened.  It was probably best to do something where he wouldn't get mad.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

The monster dodged the milky wave, but as eye grabbing as that feat it was not what drew the knight's attention. It was what happened afterwards to the priest. As the white fluid embraced him it cured his wounds. Stella had seen enough already, anyone who gave their aid to a heretic was just as bad.

Her Holy Blade manifested itself in her hand, it's divine light washing over the wretched place like a calming wave to quench the darkness. And with a mere step she was gone from her previous place.

Her form came shooting down the hall, blade in hand aiming to chop down the small child. A regrettable action yet it had to be done before the infection could spread.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 07:13:13 PM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

With expert skill the demon shifted to the side of the lithe fist and twisted her lance, combining offense and defense into one swift motion to gouge the pink cub’s heart. She had no qualms to devour even a child. No, because she was more than a child, she wished to see how long she’d last. The blonde wench did not escape her gaze, a swift one as well.

Unsightly. Disgusting. Merely being in her presence made her squirm in disgust, like a fish submerged in dry sand. Her breaths tarnished this enjoyable meal, and that was an unforgivable sin. But as the lord of this hunt, she’d forgive all providing that the hunt was an entertaining one. If she slew the holy wench, all the better. Let them kill each other. If the hatchling could not fly, it would break.

No matter who’d die, she’d end up with a worthy prey.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 09:11:18 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Fran

A loud clang of steel filled the room as Fran deflected the girl's spear with her own weapon. But then before she could do anything more, the blond had forced her to retreat back a few steps. Fire blasted out of her free hand to cover her escape, setting the aging wood ablaze beneath them.

"What do you think you're doing lady, attack the demon, not me!" Fran yelled out at blond attacking her.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

The gem let out a small giggle. "You fleshy people are kind of weird. There's a lot of ideas you guys think up about us that we never really think about. It's like if someone told you your bones, and blood, and all those squishy tissues were seen as signs of good luck and ability!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

"Well, now that you mention it, I probably should have died a long time ago.  I have sustained damage that would obliterate bones and flesh," he said, poking his old chest.  "I would accept that as luck.  Furthermore, I would gladly assert that your existence is beautiful."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

Stella moved back from the fire that the brat spawned. So she could harness more than one element, this could get tricky. As if she would let something like that prevent her from carrying out her holy duty, with the gods on her side there was nothing that could stand against her, least of all a heretic and a demon.

"Don't take that tone with me brat, I am the heir of house Stormsworn, you shall adress me as Lady Stella or I will see to it that you shall never adress someone again."

It looked like her plan had worked, the demon had seeimingly lowered it's guard when she saw her attack the girl, and now was her chance. She broke off from her apparent standoff with the child and went right for the demon with blinding speed.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

Aaaaaah, what a lovely fun bonfire, the smell of sulfur and flame only sent her demonic heart fluttering to greater heights. She vaulted over to avoid their lick, exhibiting her unnatural acrobacy once again before landing on all fours like an alien beast, heightening her stance before seamlessly shifting into a more upright stance befitting a knight.

But the huntress did not stand idly while the pink cub and the blonde brat had their conversation, if either of them thought this would lower her guard they were severely underestimating her fervor. A red aura bubbling with hate seeped lightly over her frame as demonic energies shifted under her feet.

"Kh-!"

She dashed to the left to limit the space where she could be struck, but surely she'd be caught by such a faster foe. Yes, running away had never been her intent, and even with her impossible speed, she could see her. And so the demon swung her lance with one arm to meet the strike with sharp preparedness, but that was merely the appetizer. With that motion a dozen of spears would suddenly erupt from the earth at lightning speed, rushing forward to meet her and impale her as she prepared for a counterattack from any side.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 04:27:12 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Fran

Fran didn't like blonds. They were always so troublesome, and this woman was no exception. Why'd she have to be such a stupid idiot!? She'd at least refocused her energies properly upon the demon. For now, at least. The girl continued to watch her with vigilance as she burst forward, summoning a pie behind the demon and rushing in to corner her from the other side.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

The spears was a magnificent trap capable of implying many foes and putting an end to their misery. There was just one problem with the trap, Stella wasn't there. In the moment the demon had swung the spear at her she had continued on, not even bothering with parrying it. No she had grabbed hold of it with her free hand and swung herself up in the air, it shouldn't have been possible to foresee the exact moment when you had to grab onto it but she had done it nonetheless.

She was wholly focused on the task at hand now, the little brat was of no concern right now, especially not with her limit creeping ever closer. Stella grimaced from the immense  exertion as her body twisted in midair and delivered a spine breaking kick right in the wretched demon's face.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

A booming noise filled the church, revealing glass-like cracks on the demon's face and causing her to take a step back. Smoke seeped from the shatter point and she growled. It was as if she was a hollow carapace, a demonic husk containing naught but the desire to take, devour and destroy.

"Heheheh..."

She jumped high above out of the way of the lance, taking the skies when the battlegrounds offered no path of escape. This was fine, no, better. The best prey was the one who bit back. The best prey was the one who fought for survival til its last breath.

The best prey was none other than a fellow predator.

She landed onto the roof, digging into it with soles that grasped at it like talons. Raising her hand high, she summoned several lances above her foes and under her waist, ready to plunge down and ravage the battlefield in a heartbeat.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Fran

The pie exploded into nothing, merely leaving a scorched black spot on the floor. Fran didn't care about that however. She'd successfully cornered the enemy. Just after Rundas jumped, Fran raised her hand once again and blasted the girl with the same sizzling fire as before. The building began to creak from the excessive forces moving around inside of it. It could very well collapse if they weren't careful.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 07:32:35 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

The demon was towering above her foes on the roof, ready to shower them full of lances..... but it was all for naught, because that spot was already taken.

"Fall!"

The knight had beaten her there and met the ascending demon with a faceful of divine fury. Like a good representative of light she was there, ready to strike down the aspirations of beasts and plunge it down into the abyss where it belonged.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 09:08:14 PM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blake

"Oh!" She hurried to the door. Playing along was tedious, but she felt much safer knowing the police had been quick to come. She opened the door, only to turn a bit paler. It wasn't the police. But just how did she get here so fast...

Damn, just how long did she have to play along. She'd honestly rather they left and never came back.

"Sooo, I guess you're the friend. Nice to meetcha!" She grinned from ear to ear and offered her a hand.