Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26922 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

"...No. But it is too late to change now." Her fingers shifted back into normal digits as they continued moving on. "I regret it, more than most things. I hated being weak, I wanted to be useful, and I didn't understand that the cost of strength was something that could take from more than just me. I was childish."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

The old man raised his hand, almost as if he wished he could touch her.  Indeed, they weren't close enough that he could ease the weight on her shoulder's with a simple reassuring touch.  Unfortunately, they weren't that close.  He was a weird homeless man and she was a beautiful gem woman, someone who has yet to fall so far.

"If it makes you feel any better, all the power in the world did not help me," he said, looking at the ground.  "There is a reason I wander the streets, unable to return to society."

It was not because he couldn't, but because he was afraid too.  He wanted to keep to himself, avoid creating anymore bonds before he dies, avoid the feeling of loss again.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

"A humble life can be far more rewarding, yes. Maybe it always is. But it is not a matter of choice anymore. Do you understand that? It's not that I wish to become powerful, or that I want to, I must become strong. If I don't, I might as well be dead." More than anything, she needed to do this. What would everything have been for otherwise?

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

Sigurd took a deep breath.  Its not like he listened either when he was in a similar position.  "Tell me, why do you seek power?  What specifically is a threat to you?" he asked, his face becoming hard and his voice visibly deep.  There was a sharpness to his eyes that was uncharacteristic of a homeless man.  To some, that could be seen as unsettling.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 09:24:34 PM by yinsukin »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

She looked at him for a moment before staring up at the sky. "We are hunted by creatures from the sky. They are dangerous, more so than most of us, and we are not all made for combat. Some break too easily or have different roles. There are so few of us.... and if we do not stop them there won't be any at all."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

Sigurd's eyes widened, a visable gasp escaping his lips as he said, "And they exist here, within this city?  Do they still haunt you?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Prism

Her fingers turned into knives, dangerously sharp as they gleamed in the moonlight. "I became a warrior. It was a long and difficult process, but eventually I gained the strength to defend myself and others." There was a note of sadness there but no regret. Only unfaltering determination.

Aurelia

She put her arms back down, but Aurelia still wasn't overflowing with sympathy right now. "I see. But it would be contemptible to live in fear. Caution is understandable, and if one cannot succeed retreat is always viable. There are few beings that can match me in physical strength, and Parvarti is plenty powerful on her own. If both master and servant are powerful and work together, avoiding such issues should be manageable."

Parvati

Parvati nodded in agreement with her master. She couldn't imagine there would be anything as bad as what was happening in chaldea right now.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

"No, but there have been some that had a resemblance." Prism shook her head. "Regardless, even if there was no chance of them being here it wouldn't matter. It isn't about threats or enemies, it's about making sure that this all meant something." Her arms rippled like water in agitation.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead stared hard at Lorenzo as the pirate snatched her spot right out from under her and proceeded to crowd Anesa in just as she'd wanted to avoid doing. As expected, the rejection was gentle, but firm, with her removing the hand he had on her. With a whimsical little smile, Emily strode back over to her spot, putting a little sway in her hips, before smoothly turning and sitting down in her old spot, ending up seated on the pirate's lap as if there was nothing out of the ordinary about it. Turns out that Lorenzo was quite a nice seat after all. Giving the pirate a teasing little glance back, the redhead shifted in her spot a bit, getting nice and comfortable, before addressing Anesa, giving her the personal space she clearly wanted.

"Perhaps there is no need," Emily mused, "But what really matters here is whether you'd like a massage, even if you feel you haven't earned one. There's no shame in it, I assure you."
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 02:51:04 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate saw no shame or offense in her refusal. Instead, he grinned heartily once the other gorgeous lady sat on his lap. Honestly, he felt great, like he was the king of the world. The roundness pressing on his leg was just plain old wonderful. However, he had to teach a little lass a lesson. The moment Emily finished, the pirate took no heed and mercilessly slipped his hands under her shirt, tickling the poor girl with expert fingers trained to fluster poor maidens since his youth.

"Juuuuust who do you think you are! Daring to sit on me! Fooool!!" He'd never let her go, and there was no way to resist. Even the most stoic would fall under his technique, and until she properly apologized there would be no pause or mercy! Wahahahahaha!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 03:11:13 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Lizzie

Disgusting.

That was the only way to describe it. The abhorrent things made here, it was like she was back in those times again. She hated even thinking about that, the things she had seen, no the things she had been forced to do. It was inexcusable, just like this. And it all lead her to this place, was this their base or merely an elaborate trap?

At the sound of the rough voice addressing her she turned around. It was almost poetic, what had shown up was a withered metal husk whose sins were clearly reflected in their outward appearance. She immediately pierced him with her most ferocious glare, one tempered by eons of fighting and countless wars, one tempered by the gods themselves and their destined demise.

"What businesses I have? I have every businesses interfering." A step was taken, the very earth shaking under the immense weight of her presence. He was old, she could tell it, tell it with a simple glance. There was something familiar about him yet foreign at the same time. Like two tadpoles growing up in the same pond only to migrate to vastly different regions.

"Why?" A simple phrase, yet carrying infinite meanings. Was she questioning him about his actions or about his past? Or perhaps both, what was apparent was that this girl wasn't a mere girl.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

The old man couldn't help but smile at her answer.

"Yes," he said, raising his hand into the air.  Several green orbs of light formed in the air around his arm, collecting at the center of his wrist.  A shield formed and fell into his hand, gripped hard enough that veins popped out of his old bones.  "I am a mere fraction of my old glory, but I still have something I can offer you in return for your kindness."

The glowing shield gleamed with a white light, reflecting the streetlights surrounding them.  "This power can be learned by anyone, so long as their heart remains calm and their soul tender."

Well that was a lie, but he would never reveal the mechanics of this ability to anyone sculpted by hatred.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Unfortunately, before Anesa could reply, Emily soon found herself being tickled by merciless hands, Lorenzo clearly taking some sort of issue with the current predicament. While the immediate urge was to invoke a contract to break free before going on the offensive, she felt it might put someone like Anesa off if she ended up using her more intimate way of tickling to gain the upper hand. With that in mind, capitulation was probably the best course of action, but who said it had to be boring?

"A-alright, I give, I give!" Emily said quickly amidst bursts of laughter, "I'm sorry for not addressing my chair in a manner appropriate to her station!"
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 05:31:12 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

The small fuss being made right next to her was honestly rather amusing, Anesa could even call it funny. Enough that a small chuckle slipped from between her lips, a small smile appearing for just a moment before vanishing.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The grin he was giving the helpless redhead was nothing short of devilish. Due to their indirect ways of fighting and the fact most rested in the back lines, some said mages were the least emphatic and cruelest of foes. But even for a wizard, this was too much! He cackled evilly and let her rest a little, if only to savor the moment with the smuggest of expressions.

"Kihihihihihihi! Ooh? Do you? Do youuuuuuu? Fu fu fu fu fu... of course you don't. You foooool! Did you think such a half-assed apology would work on the great captain Lorenzo?? Tonight is the night chairs revolt against their masters, you shall not know rest until you properly beg for forgiveness!"

The strange object he slipped out of his pocket gleamed under the room's neon lights. There was no mistake, the lighter was revealed and the spark signaled her impending doom, shining as bright as a sparkling star before countless kittens burst out the flame, each and every one aiming for a fatal spot in order to pounce upon his new girlfriend and enact retribution the likes of which one couldn't believe.

"MRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!"

With that, he turned his gaze and attention to the other gorgeous blondie and looked at her as slyly as a fox. Even if he was a showoff, he wouldn't do this in front of just about anyone. But today was a...special day. So he grinned mischievously and pierced her with an intense, energetic glare.

"I saw that. Were you..." She put a hand on her cheek, as if shocked beyond belief and gasped before murmuring in horror. "Laughing at me?"

"Oh my. Oh my my my! Just how should I punish your audacity young lass? Oh well. Since I like you, I'll let you choose. What animal would you like to torment you for the rest of your days?" He said that with a wicked smile, but it was pretty clear what he was trying to do.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 05:45:20 AM by francobull3 »