Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 27840 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

Wow, Mary was a bully. It was a good thing Breeze had as much experience as she did, because otherwise she'd be gagging from this. Instead she managed to keep her mouth open and her teeth away from the length thrusting inside it. Her tongue swirled around on the bottom, and she sucked in hard. All the while her bright blue eyes were looking up at Mary with a lidded, pleased expression.

Mary

Mary patted Breeze on the head as one might do to a pet, a proud smile on her face as she let out soft moans. "You'll make a great Senpai, Breeze." Mary said as she stroked the girl's head, marveling at her technique. "I think I might take you home with me and use you on a more permanent basis, you'd like that, wouldn't you?" She suddenly thrust into Breeze with enough force to sheath her entire cock in her throat, seeing how the girl would react to such aggressiveness.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Mary

Mary patted Breeze on the head as one might do to a pet, a proud smile on her face as she let out soft moans. "You'll make a great Senpai, Breeze." Mary said as she stroked the girl's head, marveling at her technique. "I think I might take you home with me and use you on a more permanent basis, you'd like that, wouldn't you?" She suddenly thrust into Breeze with enough force to sheath her entire cock in her throat, seeing how the girl would react to such aggressiveness.

Auspicious Breeze

Well it couldn't be permanent because she belonged to her mistress, but if she meant for the duration of her stay in this place...? Breeze didn't get a chance to say anything about it, of course, because suddenly there was huge cock right down her throat and she gagged for just a moment. Just long enough to squeeze tight around it and make Mary feel really good. Her eyes watered just a bit. Then Breeze was breathing through her nose shallowly again, and loudly slurping on the length buried deep inside.

Her hands rested on those strange legs of Mary's to support herself.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mary

Mary groaned at the sudden tightness as Breeze began to gag on her. "Fuck, you're good at sucking." She moaned to herself as she began to thrust in and out of Breeze's throat, burying herself entirely each time. She giggled at how the girl was supporting herself on her legs, and lifted one off the ground, gently scratching Breeze's back and pulling her closer with her leg.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

Faster than Mary would have expected, with a single eye closed and her body pulled closer, Breeze got a handle on things and started to improvise a little. She reached under and behind the huge length she had to focus most of her attention on and searched for the purple haired girl's slit, likely as wet as her own by now with slick juices slipping down her thighs. Then, she slipped a finger inside.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

Faster than Mary would have expected, with a single eye closed and her body pulled closer, Breeze got a handle on things and started to improvise a little. She reached under and behind the huge length she had to focus most of her attention on and searched for the purple haired girl's slit, likely as wet as her own by now with slick juices slipping down her thighs. Then, she slipped a finger inside.

Mary

Mary moaned. "You're a thirsty little slut, aren't you, Senpai?" She giggled and picked up the pace, thrusting in and out at ever increasing speeds. A normal human probably would be bleeding at this point, but Mary had found herself an exceptional specimen. She was going to make full use of her. Her cock began to swell up a bit inside Breeze's mouth. "I'll make sure to give you a thorough fucking."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Lizzie

The assault on her rose in intensity, the elecrtircally charged axe seeking her form with every swing. She didn't speak anymore, the more outraged her opponent the more serene she seemed. The intensity rose and rose until he was akin to a raging god out to dominate the world. His skill was awe inspring, it was ferocious but also divinely beatiful and it was so utterly flawed.

Lizzie maintained her composure in the face of it all, never showing a single unneeded emotion. Yes if he was a god out to dominate then she was the vision of a calm monk walking down the golden middle road. A being who had broken the eternal cycle and stood above it, that was what she was.

"As you wish."

In that moment she drew her weapon for the first time in their rather one sided exchange. Knowing it's master's will it immediately assumed the form proper, the form most suited for this undertaking. The form of a beatiful scythe, her most deadly and beautiful weapon.

She made a sweeping blow at him, ofrcing him to either pull back or step into her range, her execution grounds.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

"Mmmhmm~." Not that she knew what a 'senpai' was. She timed her breathing just right once the warning came so that when Mary, well, came, Breeze wasn't left choking on the mess! Instead she pulled back back just a bit only so she could taste more of the oddly strong flavor, and greedily gulped it all down. "Nnn... mm..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

"Mmmhmm~." Not that she knew what a 'senpai' was. She timed her breathing just right once the warning came so that when Mary, well, came, Breeze wasn't left choking on the mess! Instead she pulled back back just a bit only so she could taste more of the oddly strong flavor, and greedily gulped it all down. "Nnn... mm..."

Mary

Mary's orgasm was fierce. She shot out massive and incredibly thick globules of cum directly into Breeze's gullet, making sure to bury herself deep inside her mouth. She frowned at the girl's attempt to take it off, and grabbed her by the hair, holding her tightly against her crotch and not letting her free for even a moment. Her orgasm lasted for a good minute, Mary moaning as she finally took her cum coated cock out and rested it atop Breeze's head. "I hope you're ready for more, Senpai. That was just foreplay you know!" She crossed her arms and smirked maliciously. If she wasn't ready that just meant Mary would be able to have fun training her.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 01:40:21 AM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

Super controlling! But, Breeze came out of it breathing hard but smiling and licking her lips clean once the hot and sticky feeling settled into her belly. She couldn't exactly look up of course because Mary's length was resting on top of her head, making a mess of her hair. The former gladiator pouted, and moved her head back to try to lick some of the mess off that. "Don't underestimate me, mm, Mary! I'm only a few months out of practice with this."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

Super controlling! But, Breeze came out of it breathing hard but smiling and licking her lips clean once the hot and sticky feeling settled into her belly. She couldn't exactly look up of course because Mary's length was resting on top of her head, making a mess of her hair. The former gladiator pouted, and moved her head back to try to lick some of the mess off that. "Don't underestimate me, mm, Mary! I'm only a few months out of practice with this."

Mary

Mary rubbed her cock against Breeze's hair, getting her gloriously disgusting in the process and cleaning off her cock. "What a shame! Truly a real tragedy, Senpai. Don't worry, I'll make sure to keep you completely and totally satisfied."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

"Hmm, I wonder if you could do that..." She said with a teasing lilt to her voice, taking another lick of the cock making a mess of her, before pulling back a step and grabbing it with one of her hands. "You look almost ready to go again."

Breeze pulled on Mary's length, and reached down with her other hand to pull some of her outfit aside between her legs. "Now, how do you want me?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

Sigurd hesitated to speak.  He wanted to say that he didn't like teaching much.  It reminded him of his son.  Instead he said, "Of course.  I just don't want you to think that you are wasting your kindness."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

"Hmm, I wonder if you could do that..." She said with a teasing lilt to her voice, taking another lick of the cock making a mess of her, before pulling back a step and grabbing it with one of her hands. "You look almost ready to go again."

Breeze pulled on Mary's length, and reached down with her other hand to pull some of her outfit aside between her legs. "Now, how do you want me?"

Mary

Mary pressed her throbbing length up against Breeze's little rosebud, slowly pushing her way inside, lubricated by her own cum. "I hope you're ready, my little Breezy~" Mary suddenly pinned Breeze's arms to the ground and kissed her on the forehead.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

Oh, wow Mary was getting really into this now! Breeze pushed herself up with her legs, just a bit, to brace herself against the extra tall noblewoman and then remembered her training. Once Breeze reminded her body not to resist, the ridiculous pressure of that thick cock steadily pushing her open left her squealing and groaning. "Yess~"

She could have probably broken free of this pin, but why would she want to? She was too busy clenching tight around every bit that went inside her.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead yelped as she was launched up onto Lorenzo's arm, but managed to make the best of it. Ignoring the sudden shock, Emily proceeded to lean back on Lorenzo's arm, arching her back to push her chest out a bit while her legs wrapped snugly around his arm to help her keep her balance. Still, the sudden creation of the magnificent firebird was something Emily had to take a moment to appreciate.

"Well, this seems quite versatile for pyromancy," Emily mused, "I wonder what other uses you could put this to..."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses