Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 27493 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

His blade swept across her form, surely capable of destroying his foe, but she managed to use his parry to vault high above. Exquisite, oh how exquisite. Looking at her wondrous form, his hollow gaze couldn't help but shift into a bitter smile as she rose above the heavens, only to plummet downwards like a comet.

"Of course, I am no match. This is what it means to battle a hero with a name. Very well, I will accept you. However-"

His voice was more akin a pitiful mutter. Even so, his eyes flashed with determination. The moment she came crashing down, his body twisted like a snake's and he jumped with expert timing, avoiding the weapon while he spun in a brilliant arc before coming downwards to strike the girl from above with a thunderous slash. The very landscape shifted and changed before their blows, but they would not be heroes in the first place if they could not change the world.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 06:35:42 PM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

"Ah, no... That is mistress Tarset. She is the high priest in charge of this party. If you wish, you may speak to her. She is open to any visitors should they wish to speak to her. But please excuse me, I must speak to someone." He moved away, walking right towards one of the other cultists who seemed to have drank a little too much.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Smiling, Sakura took the phone and entered her number, along with the name "Sakura". Then, she handed it back.

"OK, can you ring me?" she said. "That way I can get your number as well."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu

"If you say so...." She gave her a look, appearing to be thinking about something and then she drew back a little, just the tiniest bit. "... I will consider it." She got off from Medaka and rose back up on her feet.

Yes it would be considered alright, for another time. This was the kind of punishment she decided to go with. To dangle the thought of reward in front of her only to withdraw it.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

The demon was just looking over this town a little, frowning in disgust at the entirety of it. Everything from the houses to the landscapes felt wrong, like someone just jammed a bunch of mismatched limbs on a doll ad called it a day. It honestly sent a shiver down her spine.

And then something fell on her head, further enhancing her annoyance. She frowned and looked up at the careless fool, toying with the cheap coin in her hand before walking away.

At least, that's what it'd look like, but once the huntress was out of sight she went back and scaled the building, appeared right behind the kid and called him out.

"Hey, brat..."
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 09:30:25 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka tilted her head to the side, perplexed by her reaction.  It was hard to tell if she was being too forward or the elder vampire was teasing her again.  So, she got up, her curious frown turning into something more concerned.  "Shinobu, I had just thought of something.  In the months I have known you, you have never brought a friend home."

She wanted to cross reference this strange correlation she had found with anecdotal evidence.  The elder vampire seemed like someone more introverted, but it was true.  When she wasn't in her shadow, Medaka never really knew what the blond did and she never saw anyone she talked to, other than Rikuyo.  Even then, they didn't seem like real close friends.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rundas

The demon was just looking over this town a little, frowning in disgust at the entirety of it. Everything from the houses to the landscapes felt wrong, like someone just jammed a bunch of mismatched limbs on a doll ad called it a day. It honestly sent a shiver down her spine.

And then something fell on her head, further enhancing her annoyance. She frowned and looked up at the careless fool, toying with the cheap coin in her hand before walking away.

At least, that's what it'd look like, but once the huntress was out of sight she went back and scaled the building, appeared right behind the kid and called him out.

"Hey, brat..."

Marcus turned his head to the side and groaned, "Huh?  What's your problem?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

Before he could even finish his sentence, the demon grabbed his face and shut him up, proceeding to lift him up in the air right above the faraway streets. Her grip was tighter than a vice, but controlled. Despite that, it truly felt like his eyes were about to pop out of his skull with an annoyed rictus.

"Silence, cur. To throw something at me and fail to grovel at my feet in apology is a terrible sin. You may be a dog, but even a dog need to be taught manners. Since you were so careless to drop this meager... coin at me, perhaps I should return the favor and toss you to the ground. What do you think will splatter first, your face or your legs? Mhhhhhh?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus's eyes widened as she appeared in front of him, almost as if she teleported from where she stood.  He felt an enormous painful pressure as her fingers dug into his skull.  Of course, when he heard her talk, all he could do is laugh. 

"Hahaha!  Yobe rot to be gediing me! A boin! Hahahaha!"  He didn't seem to be bothered by the pain all that much, or even the fact that he couldn't speak properly.  He kept babbling none the less.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

The huntress closed her eyes and grinned like a fox. "Yep!" And with that, while she would have either dropped him or tore him apart, she simply tossed him back more than three dozen feet, causing his body to crash painfully on the asphalt but sparing him any fatal injury.

She crossed her arms and gazed at the boy, like a predator interested in a new prey. Despite that, she smiled.

"You've got guts. I like that. Stand boy, I'd like to know your name."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
MArcus

An aura of red and purple twisted around him, flaring up and enhancing his body to an insane degree.  He took the slam to the asphalt with not a single scratch to his name.  However, his aura faded along with the dust blending into the summer breeze.

"Marcus," he declared, getting on one knee before pushing himself up.  "I have to admit.  Its been a while since a woman has treated me so rough.  Don't tell me your name is something like Judy, queen over all things or something like that."
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 10:27:19 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

Her one eye widened nearly as widely as her grin, and she couldn't help but laugh heartily for a good while, clutching at her head before the hilarity of it all. "Pfffffffttt! Khahahahahaha! I like you boy, you really are an amusing morsel!" Her beastly grin turned wry and sly, and her gaze began to pierce at him as if stripping him down to the bone.

"But if you aren't careful with that tongue, I might just eat you up." And with that, she took a few steps around him, practically devouring him with her stare like a bitcher examines the quality of a massive cut of meat.

WIth that, she gave him a cordial bow and extended her arm to the side, her prior poor mood scattered away like the winds.

"Nope. My name is Rundas, just Rundas. It's nice to know that not all men in this city are spineless worms, truly." She almost sounded grateful, as if he had just shown there was some hope left for this city to entertain her. She regained her confident stance and her bemused smile as seamlessly as the seasons change.

"That is an interesting trick. What exactly are you doing?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Its usually a bad sign when the girl starts stalking you.  But then again, the stalker girls make you feel loved.

"Well, I am still a worm, but definitely not spineless."  Even as he spoke in his cocky playful tone, he took note of the eyes that threatened to cut him up.  "Please, i'm happy you didn't drop me, but I like to get to know a girl better before letting them get inside me."

He walked over to the edge of the roof, standing on the edge and staring down at the city.  "How about it?  Want to play?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

The demon raised an eyebrow and scoffed gleefully. "Ha! Play you say? I don't play games. If I use my spear, its only for one purpose. Are you sure that's the road you wanna go for?"

Black miasma seeped from her frame and a lance formed in her hand, brandished to her side as she walked forward. "You'd make an amusing partner. If you can prove your worth, I wouldn't mind having you join me in my hunts." As vicious as her aura was, her words were earnest. Of course, she did hope that his bite could match his bark. A hunting mongrel was miles better than an useless bitch. 
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 11:15:16 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

That worked better then expected, she didn't have to try and shake the lowly man off by herself as he did it himself. Still she now was one step closer to fiding out what was going on here, so she finished up and made her way to the naked woman.

"Hi~ I'm really grateful for what you're doing for all these poor people." The maid bowed deeply in respect for the enormously generous woman. Yup she would have to maintain this act for now.