Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 25948 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Lizzie

The clash of mountains was over as soon as it began. In the lull created from it she took the time to seemingly examine her weapon. As if she would heed his call to strike. That would be like surrendering the flow of battle to him, a defeat in of itself.

"Oh I see. They betrayed you and you were dumb enough to fall for it." She said matter of factly. The fool was out on some revenge trip while disguising it as justice, so typical it was almost funny. But she did not laugh for this was no joking matter, that man would not stop until his goals were fulfilled, that was his strength but also his weakness.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

Her dress was caught in a nervous grip at the sudden proclamation. That actually looked legitimate and it scared a part of her but mostly she was worried about what joining them might entail for her. Molly looked down on the ground at the priestess feet as she considered her options.

"Would I be able to keep my clothes if became one of you? These garments are very precious to me, and I would rather not separate from them." She told Tarset with a great deal of conviction.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Tarset

"Be sure you understand, if you do this you will be sworn wholly to my master. Are you prepared for such a commitment? And as for your state of dress..." She gestured towards herself. "My master cares little for such things so long as you serve faithfully."

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Lily

Lily smiled a little brighter. "That's all I could hope to accomplish. While solitude may help someone discover themselves, one can lose themselves in it just as easily if that's not what they needed." Lily paused for a moment and looked up at the sky. "My grandfather taught me that. I happen to think he was right."

Sage

"He sounds like a good person." The dragon released a huff of air, and flapped her wings as if to take off. "So do you. I think I will think some more on what you have said. But, I do wish to be alone for now. Thank you."

Lily

Lily slowly stood up. "I won't push you, then. If you ever want to talk, I won't be hard to find." Lily appends a very general impression of the apartment building where she lived to the end of that sentence. "If you ever want to talk, stop by there. If I'm home, I'll see you and meet you outside, okay? I would love to get to know you some more once you're feeling better."
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lizzie

The clash of mountains was over as soon as it began. In the lull created from it she took the time to seemingly examine her weapon. As if she would heed his call to strike. That would be like surrendering the flow of battle to him, a defeat in of itself.

"Oh I see. They betrayed you and you were dumb enough to fall for it." She said matter of factly. The fool was out on some revenge trip while disguising it as justice, so typical it was almost funny. But she did not laugh for this was no joking matter, that man would not stop until his goals were fulfilled, that was his strength but also his weakness.

Vanguard

The warrior tilted its head beneath the dust and smoke, invisible and unrecognizable aside its dark silouhette and glowing eyes. "...betrayed?" He asked her confusedly, not too far from a child.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

"I did," he said with a groan.  "I cannot believe you watch me every night.  Do you not tire?"

He stood up and began his walk towards the house.  "I know you do not need to sleep but do you not become bored?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

Her hand relaxed as that bomb was avoided succesfully. She looked up with apparent gratitude as her mind was set now. "I am willing and able to do so, what must be done?" She eagerly awaited the priestess' answer from her kneeling postion. The dutiful maid did not move a single muscle in her wait, displaying her compuser for any and all to see.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

"Hm? It's not like I do much else other than that. Besides, it's pretty relaxing to know that you're safe. I'd be a lot more bothered each night if I had no idea what you were doing." She had been sitting next to him, her golden arm spread out into a wide sheet above him to keep his body out of the sun.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

"You should not block the sun with your arm," he said.  "Your own radiance is far more blinding than that poor excuse for light.  Truthfully, it forces me to look at my own shadow.  It can be quite painful at times."

He reached out through the world, feeling what she felt, the slight breeze brushing against her skin.  He wondered what she was looking at, so he gazed through her eyes.  He wondered what she was paying attention to this morning.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Tarset

"All you must do is offer your name to the Verse. Speak no aliases, tell no lies, give unto them your true name, and you will become one of us." Her voice was calm and even, but there was a sense of awe in her voice.

Several of the cultists had stopped chatting and began to watch now. Most of them were still quite into the party, but there were a few that were focusing intently on what the maid was doing.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 03:45:15 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Lizzie

Perhaps he had not realizd it himself, but he was acting just like someone who had had their world torn away from under them by someone they trusted. "Yes, used until there was nothing left and then tossed aside like a broken toy. I have yet to meet a god who doesn't treat those below in that fashion." She shook her head from the sheer folishness of it all.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

She nodded and gently rubbed the bird's head once more. "I have never had a companion such as her before, but I believe I have found a workable name. From now on, your name shall be Altria. May you carry it well."

Prism

Well, right now she was looking straight at him. Prism had retracted her arm and returned into to its normal state as she put her hands on her hips. "I wouldn't need to cover you if you went inside, but you're still too stubborn to do that. And I don't want you to get a sunburn or something like that. It's summer already, and you need to start sleeping inside or buy sunscreen."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

"Molly. My name is Molly, I don't know if you can hear me but I offer it to you with all my heart." She remained as firm as ever, her voice started surrounding unsure but rose I'm confidence with every word. She had no idea what would happen to her but that prospect excited her beyond belief, her heart was beating so fast it felt like her chest would explode, but she wouldn't allow herself to show any of that on the outside.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"I see. That is correct. But what of it?" His voice bore no warmth or emotion before her pity. It was pointless, and he had no need of it. Useless things had no place in a battlefield. Even so, he felt answering her words was the one way to honor her valor and power.

"I am aware of the hatred festering in my heart. I've had eons to turn back and reconsider, but I have made the conclusion that my path is the correct one. I'm only ever able to move forward, even if all that is left beyond my path is ruin I will advance. That is the nature of the man before you. "

And as he emerged from the smoke, you could notice something odd about his body. The skin off his cheek and arms had been torn off by the impact, revealing a ghastly prison of steel. Thousands, nay, millions of wails reverberated throughout the arena, sending chills through anyone who may be witnessing this display. Each and every one of them were human souls, the original ark that had been sacrificed in order to create his seal. It was... an entire world, resting on his shoulders. But he would not give up. He would never give up.

"Children, elders, men, women, from the lowliest of slave to the most prestigious, each of them carry the same desire I do. Can you hear them? Their screams, their outrage, their despair? Each and every one demands retribution, they too have been waiting for as long as I have. I am merely their vanguard, the flag of retribution that will lead my flock to their promised land. Your desires and morals are nothing before their iron wills. That is the will of the world. But the truth is... I want this as well."

Lightning cracked around his form once more. This wasn't over, no, it had only just begun. He'd only give her one chance, one chance to end this now. Almost hypotically, his metal arm shifted and moved towards the girl, pointing at her as if trying to reach her heart.

"Surrender your body to me and become a cornerstone to the new world. If you do so, you can prevent countless sacrifices from being necessary. I assure you, the suffering this world will have to endure will be the last one. Each and every one of you will forget about it soon enough, and everyone will reach heaven."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Parvati

Parvati frowned, but refrained from speaking out. In her experience, vampires were foreign nuisances that would often prey upon her devoted worshipers, much to her chagrin. She'd much rather see them gone than continue existing, but if her master thought that it was fine, she wouldn't act upon her distaste for them. "Master, you have no issues with vampires?"

Parvati herself continued on the way into the kitchen and began pilfering ingredients from the fridge, piling them on the counter.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end