Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 27895 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

She turned around, her armor vanishing as she looked at the girl who she'd met a few months ago. "Lorenzo, greetings! I haven't seen you in quite a while." She gave him a nod of acknowledgement, but moved forward towards the absolutely ruined building she had been in hours before when she had first fought the werewolf.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Hihihi! I gotta say, I missed your cute mug." He got closer and pinched her cheek playfully, not too hard though, just to get a smile out of her stern face. "How have you been doing? Been eating well?" He asked her casually, moving by her side in a relaxed gait.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

They entered the shattered club now, and she walked right through the bar and a few walls as if they weren't there. And in the stall of one of the private bathrooms sat a lovely grail which she slipped back onto her belt before answering. "I have been doing well enough. My eating schedule is still unorganized. I have mostly regained energy through combat."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorry

"Tch, that's no good, no good at all! Pretty girls should have a balanced diet to stay young and beautiful for as long as possible. Well fed girls are jewels that make the world bearable for men." He shook his head sorrily, but the cup did catch his attention. It was... beautiful. Yes, a worthy treasure for a worthy woman. He wondered for a second how much better it'd look with his lips sipping on it.

Ah, what rubbish thoughts. So foolish that he could only slap her back heartily with a friendly grin, like it was the best response he could muster.

"Here, let me treat you. It's not much but..." He reached for a bag he was carrying and got her a doner kebab he bought from a street vendor with gold he stole and handed it to her. "Don't worry, it's my treat. And don't you dare refuse! After fighting hard like that, you deserve some kind of reward. You never know when you won't be able to enjoy a bite, so here."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Mary

Mary flicked Breeze's forehead. "Don't waste my sperm like that! What in the world were you thinking, Senpai." Mary shook her head. "Put my plate back on me. We need to be on our way to get your stuff."

Auspicious Breeze

"Eep!" She flinched at the flick, and pouted at Lady Mary for that one. "Hey, that's just how the collar works! It cleans me up after a while. But hmm, you're right about that..."

With a pensive look on her face, Breeze reached for the plate that was supposed to cover her new friend up somehow. Magic was weird but neat that way! Along the way she could feel something slosh about inside her still, the collar slower to work on what was inside rather than out. She felt... a little sore. It was nice.

"Good thing I don't have too many things to carry."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Tarset

The maid's good attitude seemed to do them some good, and Tarset's calm was rather good for reinforcing that as well. "No no, Molly. We do not repress individual action so long as it is thought out and for the benefit of each other, and you've clearly done well. Still, as you've joined on so quickly you must have questions. What is it you wish to know?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mary

Mary flicked Breeze's forehead. "Don't waste my sperm like that! What in the world were you thinking, Senpai." Mary shook her head. "Put my plate back on me. We need to be on our way to get your stuff."

Auspicious Breeze

"Eep!" She flinched at the flick, and pouted at Lady Mary for that one. "Hey, that's just how the collar works! It cleans me up after a while. But hmm, you're right about that..."

With a pensive look on her face, Breeze reached for the plate that was supposed to cover her new friend up somehow. Magic was weird but neat that way! Along the way she could feel something slosh about inside her still, the collar slower to work on what was inside rather than out. She felt... a little sore. It was nice.

"Good thing I don't have too many things to carry."

Mary

"We'll need to get you a tag too. Can't have any other Sakura mistaking a prize like you for not being my Senpai! How about it, what's your favorite colour?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

"Hmm... hmmm..." The maid's eyes trailed over the priestess' body, it was quite distracting to talk to her when she dressed like that, or rather didn't dress at all. She didn't have much interest in the female form but that didn't mean it wasn't  to by bombarded with. "Why are you naked?"

She couldn't really blame her for it though, in some ways what she was wearing was even more distracting, since she was deliberately pandering to fetishes both with the style of her outfit and her outward persona.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus shook his head and said,  "Nah, i'll save that for when I beat you.  I am sure we can kill a monster easy.  Its not worth waging your body on."

His eyes never left her piercing glare.  In fact, they dismissed them, as if he had seen something sharper before.  He closed the distance between them, breaking into her personal space without even a second thought.  He reached out for her breasts, ready for her to deflect his hand.  "But, if you fall on your face with your ass in the air, don't think I won't fuck it."

I want to earn it, but I will absolutely still abuse it.

Rundas

"So you desire to touch me?"

If the demon's look was surprised, it was only for a second. Her expression rippled like a lake and soon became a maelstrom of malice. At that moment, her eyes became pregnant with desire, and she realized just how much she wanted this insolent worm to kneel to her. On that moment, her shadow throbbed and became that of a monster, expanding hungrily behind her.

As if to respond to her bold claim, her frigid hand slipped under his shirt and sensually stroked his muscles with lithe fingers, only to travel under his pants and wrap her hold around his shaft and testicles. Their foreheads and glares clashed in intensity, for even as a demon or a human she had always been too proud to refuse a challenge.

"I'm afraid the odds are stacked against you, but very well. Back at you, I will enjoy this game to the fullest.  I'll make you mewl and moan for mercy, toy with your body whenever and wherever I please. You will be my dog, a naked cur whose tongue will crawl as I command, a toy for my entertainment and pleasure alone, a ripe fruit to bite into until there is nothing left but waste."

Her breath was oh so sweet as it neared him even closer, and his eyes were practically locked against hers. Any closer and they would be kissing, but even then she didn't care. Her words grew soft, gentle, as a lover. And yet, her grin was utterly chilling.

"The moment you falter I will plunge my lance into you over and over until its shape is all your body and mind can remember, and I strip you of any and all reason. All you'll need is me, and nothing else. Your ass is mine, punk."
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 05:18:41 AM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Tarset

"Oh, that is merely an expression of my worship. To grow closer to the natural world and its powers I remain in as close contact with it as possible. It also allows me to have my tattoos out in the open, which is handy for when such tools are required." The markings glowed brightly for a moment as she spoke.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

A whiteish aura flared around the maid for a moment in response to the glowing tattoos. It coiled around her body like a living thing with a will of its own. Like a gust of cold air, no a blizzard, it swept through the park, chilling all to their bones, ripping them apart without reason and mercy. A perfect force of nature yet governed by a human hand, a human will. It was an ominous feeling and in the center of if was the maid wearing an innocent smile.

"The only tool I possess is my body and my mind, my will." The aura flared even brighter as she said will, the pressure increasing further as well.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus's eyes became heavy with a thick shadow, a his lips wandering into a wry smile.  His hands squeezed her breasts tightly, not caring at all for her personal sensitivity, just a greedy squeeze to satisfy his own desire.  Her breasts were a nice and plump, tight perhaps from all of that power she held.  It was a body worth beating, blood worth painting on his feet.

"Of course you arrogant bitch.  They are always stacked against me.  Thats what makes the idea of beating you so fun.  I'll rip off those stupid arms with my bare hands and fuck your limbless body with my throbbing cock.  Then you'll curse your nature as a destroyer and weep to be more kind."

His words were honest, perhaps too honest.  But he would be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying this.  There was a simple catharsis in letting go of the morals that he had built up over the years for the sake of raw bestial pleasure.  Since he came here he had been itching to fight a monster.  Not those pussy things they called werewolves, but a real full blown monster.  A creature taking on human form that contained limitless power and skill.  That was the monster he wished to conquer.

"Oh and another thing," he said, running his hand along her back and down to her round ass.  "Nice body."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

"Oh, me? Nothing much really. I want to live without pain. That's all. And to do that I need power. People, places, things, all of them. Just enough to help be free of this." He shrugged his shoulders quite carelessly, as if his life's work was a hobby.

"And you?"

Elizabeth

"Well, that's better than the last guy, I guess. Sounds kind of boring to be completely without pain, though." She wasn't sure that was all there was to his plans. Seened a bit too easy to get out of  him. And short. "As for myself, this or that. Right now I'm just running a strip club. "You'll probably know when my plans start for real though. Look forward to it~!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Mary

"We'll need to get you a tag too. Can't have any other Sakura mistaking a prize like you for not being my Senpai! How about it, what's your favorite colour?"

Auspicious Breeze

She blinked a few times. A tag...? No, better not to ask questions that showed how little she knew! Just answer the question with, "Ah, well, I do like red... gold and blue too, but red is my favorite! And it would probably go well with the rest of my stuff." She flexed one of her arms and grinned.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Prism

"Well..." The arm swelled, stretching out before shifting into a perfect facsimile of the girl, albeit golden, down to the very last hair. While it might appear similar to a statue, everything from the movements of its hair to the veins detailed along the limbs and slightest facial movements spoke to her constant effort.

"It's a golden alloy that was added to my body. It's not magic, just how my people make prosthetics for ourselves.

Gwendolyn

"That is fascinating. Does it copy things by itself or do you have to handle all of the details consciously?" Gwendolyn said, bending her voice so that only Prism could hear it. Then, she bent her voice around Prism to Sigurd's ears only, saying "I'm sorry if I have offended you, but I feel like I've already failed the manners step by crashing into what I can only assume to be the house belonging to one or both of you."
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed