Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26337 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sanda and Tarset

The blonde's eyes opened, and she strode over as the cultists froze and Tarset's gaze hardened. But really, neither of those would really be important to Molly compared to the twisting inside her gut. Just that small act made her feel strangely exhausted, a chill that spread out from her heart and made her limbs feel like lead.

Tarset spoke again. "Molly, please do not antagonize your fellow worshippers."

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

"My, how cruel! I bare my heart to you and you give me something so painfully vague. Nobody likes people who keep all their secrets close to their chest." He smiled widely at her. After all, the boy only ever spoke the truth.

Elizabeth

"Well what did you expect, you're talking to a demon you know?" Elizabeth teasingly stuck her tongue out at him. "Only one of us needs to know if I'll have to interfere with your work or not, after all. This conversation can benefit both of us, so come on, spill the beans!" She leaned in close to him, giving him full view of her cleavage. "If you're good I'll reward you in other ways~"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mary

"We'll need to get you a tag too. Can't have any other Sakura mistaking a prize like you for not being my Senpai! How about it, what's your favorite colour?"

Auspicious Breeze

She blinked a few times. A tag...? No, better not to ask questions that showed how little she knew! Just answer the question with, "Ah, well, I do like red... gold and blue too, but red is my favorite! And it would probably go well with the rest of my stuff." She flexed one of her arms and grinned.

Mary

"Hahaha, red with gold lettering it is then!" Mary lifted Breeze up and held her in her arms. "Which direction is your place. I want to get this over with quickly!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Mary

"Hahaha, red with gold lettering it is then!" Mary lifted Breeze up and held her in her arms. "Which direction is your place. I want to get this over with quickly!"

"Ohh, that sounds pretty nice..." Not that Breeze would probably be able to read it, she thought as she wrapped an arm around Mary's waist. Her other hand pointed east. "As the sun rises!"

Not that there was much to get. A few outfits and some cooking stuff. She didn't even have any stuff for cleaning since the collar took care of everything there!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mary

"Ohh, that sounds pretty nice..." Not that Breeze would probably be able to read it, she thought as she wrapped an arm around Mary's waist. Her other hand pointed east. "As the sun rises!"

Not that there was much to get. A few outfits and some cooking stuff. She didn't even have any stuff for cleaning since the collar took care of everything there!

Mary

Before Breeze finished talking, she suddenly would find herself move blindingly fast, probably faster than she'd ever been before! The landscape turned into a blur, and a moment later, they were on the outskirts of the city.

"Where now?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Tarset

The tattoos glowed a deep red as she straightened herself. She moved, swaying back and forth a bit, and to anyone watching the patterns did not seem static but ever moving across form. As she began to slowly dance in place, twisting to show off every inch of her body. This was not a magic of theory and knowledge, but a primal and ancient force that predated the first civilizations of men. It was not an attack but a means of communication that escaped the prison of language. It was something that spoke directly to the heart, and right now what it spoke was joy.

As she reached the apex of the dance she spoke. "You may open your eyes." It was not an overflowing or jarring thing, but one that sprouted out like warmth from one's chest. All around except for Sanda, the cultists watched with tear filled eyes and unspeakable happiness.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

Food was a pleasure, one that Anesa enjoyed indulging in. A good meal in one's belly was a blessing that could not be overlooked. "Well, with this hive of activity cleared out I would greatly appreciate it if you could inform the local authorities about those that I have incapacitated. After that, I would gladly partake in another meal with you, Lorenzo."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

"Come on, don't you know it's illegal to try to proposition kids like that? But fine, I'll tell you a bit. I-" He stopped for a moment, his brow furrowing up in confusion. "Ah, hold on one second. I have it somewhere in here, I think." He ruffled inside his coat before pulling out a small plate.

"Here you go! It's pretty long term, and we don't all agree on the points, but that's mostly it. They're pretty loose ideas, no point in having anything set in stone yet."

It seemed to be a transcription. The lettering didn't seem to be in any modern language, but anyone who read it could quickly hear seven voices, one after another.

Spoiler for Hiden:
"Our directives--"

"No, our wish! Our desire!"

"Collect seba, delight in our Sekhem."

"Direct our servants, form the circle."

"Read the stars! Tear the name from these skies."

"Renew ourselves, attain that which was lost, become the lords of this space."

"Brothers, sisters, let us pray. That we may rise above the Law-- that we may live without suffering."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Basmu

Eventually as the two traveled ever deeper into the forest, they began to notice the change in the environment. Mostly the massive paths that had carved through the forest, trees and rock formation crashed and smashed under the weight of an enormous serpent. It appeared that even giant venomous serpents needed to eat often. The trail clearly led deeper into the wilderness, and there it seemed that the creature had began to exercise subtlety. While it could be tracked if one examined close enough for the imprint of its scales upon the dirt, it had began to wind around and through the brush rather than go straight through it.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

She had to blink a few times to get a handle on where they were, but after turning her head about and scrunching her face up in thought she had it. "Oh, I think I know that tree..." Breeze pointed left, and then up. "It shouldn't be hard to see if you go that way and up the hill." There, the slightly run down dojo would be found.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

Weeks had passed after the Empress's exhilerating introduction to this world, and she had resolved to make the best of it-as such, she was currently riding a humorously roman-themed rollercoaster, her hair swaying in the winds as she raced down the steep slope of rails under the starry sky.
"UMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!"

This was a feeling she could'nt have had in her time, how delightful civilisation was!

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Copplius

Having nothing much to do, Coppelius had taken a stroll throughout the forest. A mindless timekilling activity, but he enjoyed it, and so he did.

This night, however, something unusual was about. Noticing a light in the thick foliage, the doll followed the rythmic beats and flickering lights of the flames like he was in a daze.

Finally, he stepped into the clearing, laying eye on the strange meeting, a crescent moon smile cracking his fair face.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Aye aye milady!" And with a snap of his fingers, a flame flicked and turned into countless birds that soared in the skies freely, growing as mighty as they were majestic. They searched the entire compound and covered it in a matter of seconds, picking off each and every foe she dealt with while chirping wildly.

"One, two, three... hoo boy, you sure went wild today, didn't you?" He scratched his head while counting the birds- and bodies roaming the air. Well, they'd be dropped off the nearest station, so that wasn't an issue.

Even then, he had the feeling he was forgetting something. Oh, right! The flame still was in his hands, and with a swift motion he turned it into a brilliant rose he handed to her while kneeling.

"Would you wear it? It's all the payment I'll ask." He asked her with smooth eyes.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

Her fingers wrapped around the stem of the rose with a bit of a frown. "Such a thing, it does not suit me, Lorenzo. While your efforts are appreciated, I'm not meant to be appreciated in this sense. Nor is it something that should be done."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Nonsense! I'll appreciate whatever I please. Besides, I'm free to do what I want. If you're not gonna put it on, I'll do it myself." And with a careless snap, the rose  flickered like a flame and became an untouchable fire, only to settle on her hair beautifully and changing to a brilliant azure color. Meanwhile he just shook his head.

"There. Seriously, you should lighten up a bit. There isn't some bandit war going on before your eyes, just a friend by your side. In times like these, you can relax and drop the formalities. Have you forgotten about being a kid and having a cute boy you like make you a crown of flowers already?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

Her frown grew a bit deeper. "I have never experienced such things before. There was nothing to forget in the first place." Her hand rose up, fingers pressing against the warm petals of the flower as she looked at Lorenzo.