Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26644 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Bennett

"Cleansed... like soap?" The hazmat suit's head tilted, swallowing her words carefully. Then he jumped cheerfully again. "Oh hell yeah! You like, totally know how to buy my attention! You can count on me sister, I'm THE professional cleaner! Here's my number."

He removed his boot and searched inside for something, only to take out a crumpled scrap of paper with a phone number. Well, if it came to pickups, there were worse ways.

"So uh, you're a priest or something, right?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
???

Her gloved hang accepted the crumpled note without hesitation, the slightly cold surface of it brushed past him as she withdrew it. A pleased smile played on her face throughout it all. "Then I will keep that in mind if I ever find myself in need of a new contractor." She said as she eyed the number on the note before putting it away as she gave him her undevided attention.

"No I am not priest, and I have never been one......" The crowd had started dissipating at this point, growing ever thinner as they'd gotten the message that the show was over.

"I work outside the system.... But depite that my intentions have always been pure and I.... Guide people in their times of need, I lead them and when everyone else have abandoned them, I am there waiting to embrace them." 

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura glared angrily at her lookalike, livid at the way she was talking about her beloved Senpai. How dare she suggest that Shirou was not worthy of marriage.

"Why the hell shouldn't I?" she said, clearly angered by the girl's attitude. "He's perfect, kind, loving and strong. If anything, it's me who isn't worthy of him."

"Sakura, don't say that, you're wonderful and I would never want to be with anyone else", Shirou responded, aware of his wife's self-esteem issues.

Then, he addressed the lookalike.

"What is your problem?" he said. "If you're a 'Sakura', why are you so mean to people? My wife would never look down on others like that."
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 10:24:14 PM by Cherry Lover »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

They nodded rapidly, pretty schooled in what to do here. The few gang members there were girls, and all were dressed in a hoodie that mimicked their leader's own. "Yeah, the boss said you could come in now if you wanted. Factory building on the other side of the street." It was a pretty big place, and it had been mostly revamped to be a center of operations for the new gang leader who was now lounging around on some stolen furniture.

Anesa

She folded her hands neatly, watching the pirate carefully. "I have already seen the ship, Lorenzo. How do you wish to pay for the food? Coins? Pure gold or silver? Or have you started using the paper money that is common here?

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

The tattooed woman looked as if she was about to speak, but something inside her screamed that she should stay silent. So as her mouth closed a body arose from the earth, the boy from before emerging behind Molly. "Tarset, you're rather excited about this new addition, aren't you? And if you're so excited she surely has to be something!"

Across the crowd chatter stilled and eyed turned to the boy, gazes focused with fervent worship.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

They nodded rapidly, pretty schooled in what to do here. The few gang members there were girls, and all were dressed in a hoodie that mimicked their leader's own. "Yeah, the boss said you could come in now if you wanted. Factory building on the other side of the street." It was a pretty big place, and it had been mostly revamped to be a center of operations for the new gang leader who was now lounging around on some stolen furniture.

Shadowkura

The shadow seemed to nod at them before melting back into the ground. It slithered across the street in a manner not unlike that of a flowing liquid, finding its way inside the door. Once she saw her double, The shadow rose up once more, and Sakura came walking out of it. She sat down in a chair of her own creation. She smiled at her. "Shall we get to bussiness immediately, or would you rather go talk somewhere else?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

Tch, so his plan failed so easily. He bit his finger and looked around, tenser than he ever was. "This is a problem. You see... I don't have any money."

The waiter frowned and rolled his eyes and called a massive tough guy to arrive at the scene, easily towering everyone else. It was a Minotaur, a hulking bull-man witha herculean physique glaring down at the pirate menacingly.

"BUT! We will more than happy to pay with our bodies!" He looked at the knight pleadingly, searching for mercy in her heart. "R-right Annie?"

Smoke flared from the bull's nostrils. Nothing else needed to be said.

"Dammit, she ate more than me. Why am I the only one stuck in dish duty?" He grumbled, surrounded by a mountain of dirty plates. The soap was seriously starting to get his hands sore. This was the worst...

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Nah, here's fine." She swiveled about on a chair to face the girl with a smirk on her face. "Nobody here's gonna say a thing anyways. They all want some loot, and none of them want to have their guts pulled out of their mouth."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

"I apologize for my friend." She was speaking calmly to an octopus head gentleman who seemed to own the restaurant. "I was unaware that he was without funds when he made such grand purchases, although I cannot say that it is without merit. The food was quite delicious."

There was a gurgling sound emanating from the man, an amused laughter. "Ahh, while I  appreciate the compliment it is true that you owe use quite a debt. And while a lovely pair of ladies such as you and your friend could certainly earn great deal of money, I'm sure you would prefer another method. Going from your attire and the ship outside I'm quite sure that you're combat capable and are seaworthy. So I will ask a favor of you. I need you to kill my father."

The glare of his eyes intensified. Across the building a voice boomed into Lorenzo's head along with information about the path from the washed to the room they were in. "Please, come to main office." It was a rather nice one too. There was a large amount of relics from the ocean, fossils, anchors, and several tanks of water with exotic fish in the back. A large, polished wooden desk with a rather lovely drakeskin chair was what the gentleman was sitting behind, and Anesa was in a similarly nice chair in front of him with an empty one to the side.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Nah, here's fine." She swiveled about on a chair to face the girl with a smirk on her face. "Nobody here's gonna say a thing anyways. They all want some loot, and none of them want to have their guts pulled out of their mouth."

Sakura

Sakura nodded. "Great. I take it you're interested in my proposal, then?" The purple-head couldn't help but look a bit curiously at her. It was uncanny how much she looked like her dark form. "I think it'd be very beneficial for both of us."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Yeah yeah, I've thought about it. Woulda been a harder sell if you didn't look as good as me, but since you do we can get something going." Her shadow creeped up into her hand, spitting out a solid black bat. "So you want me to swing this stick around for you, right?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Yeah yeah, I've thought about it. Woulda been a harder sell if you didn't look as good as me, but since you do we can get something going." Her shadow creeped up into her hand, spitting out a solid black bat. "So you want me to swing this stick around for you, right?"

Sakura Matou

"I'm glad to hear you think I'm cute, Sakura. I do indeed want you to be my underground muscle. I asked someone to do some research into you and your rival gangs, and I'd like you to crush them and then assimilate the remains into your own." A small shadow man emerged from Sakura's shadow and produced a folder, handing it to Sakura with cute little tentacles. "Of course, I'll be helping you wherever I can."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Anesa

"I apologize for my friend." She was speaking calmly to an octopus head gentleman who seemed to own the restaurant. "I was unaware that he was without funds when he made such grand purchases, although I cannot say that it is without merit. The food was quite delicious."

There was a gurgling sound emanating from the man, an amused laughter. "Ahh, while I  appreciate the compliment it is true that you owe use quite a debt. And while a lovely pair of ladies such as you and your friend could certainly earn great deal of money, I'm sure you would prefer another method. Going from your attire and the ship outside I'm quite sure that you're combat capable and are seaworthy. So I will ask a favor of you. I need you to kill my father."

The glare of his eyes intensified. Across the building a voice boomed into Lorenzo's head along with information about the path from the washed to the room they were in. "Please, come to main office." It was a rather nice one too. There was a large amount of relics from the ocean, fossils, anchors, and several tanks of water with exotic fish in the back. A large, polished wooden desk with a rather lovely drakeskin chair was what the gentleman was sitting behind, and Anesa was in a similarly nice chair in front of him with an empty one to the side.

Lorenzo

The pirate gulped, but put the plate he was washing at place and followed the order. Before he left, he threw the towel at a crab-man's face and grunted bitterly, rubbing his poor hand. "Your turn, sucker." The crab man stayed silent, but wished eternal and painful death over the impudent human before going back to work.

As Lorenzo walked, a termite hopped on his finger and whispered to him. Thus, his stride turned more and more confident. His grin turned wide, huge, and he slammed the door open with his two hands in a grand entrance before utterly denying the bold voice he snooped on with glee.

"Kill your old man? Ha! You must be kidding me. Sorry, even when it comes to paying debts, I don't go that far. If you can't hold a knife with your own hands don't dirty others you slimy co-"

He blinked. Once. Twice. For one he didn't think his buddy was there. For second, he really didn't like the look of that sonuvabitch's face. But he guessed if she was there he'd have to behave.

"Well nevermind then. Don't bother re-iterating, I have bigger ears than yours." He frowned and hopped on the chair, glaring down with crossed legs and arms the whole time. Somehow, the sight of the boss had gravely soured his mood.

"So. Is your pops, uh... octopus-y?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Charlotte

The gunslinger smiled at Sage's reaction, figuring it was looking more like the latter case, only the girl had realized the other implications. Letting her arms back down with a little sigh, Charlotte leaned in a little, taking a small step closer.

"Mmm, sometimes," Charlotte admitted with a whimsical little smile, "Usually the more interesting ones. Name's Charlotte, by the way. Who might you be?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

She grabbed it as a larger version of her own shadow creature emerged from her shadow, taking the folder and flipping through it. "But I could do all of that myself, y'know. It's pretty common in negotiations to give the other person a reason to help. I'm gonna need some details."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

"Now, now, 'tis all in good fun; you may have misunderstood her, my dear. Let us try one more ride to see if it will satisfy her."

She then faced Olga

"Right? Let me lead the way to your wished ride!"

And so, the blonde empress led the two by their hands to a more "civilised" ride.... The Xxtreme flight to Mars Rocket Twister.