Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26580 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

So the two Sakuras made themselves over to a lovely little jewelry store. She didn't waste any time at all, smashing right through the door and taking out the woman at the register with a swift kick to the throat. "Alright alright, my friend here needs a few beginner's courses in our work, and you're all gonna help her out!"

Anesa

The blonde blinked at the sight of the other girl. She had not been under the impression that Lorenzo had merely been some sort of crewmember. So Anesa turned to face the pirate with her face rather stoic. "Do you not own this ship, Lorenzo?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Nep

"Didn't you say that yesterday too? Why don't you come over and have a feel instead. Or are you suddenly embarrassed about me? Oh pls tell me Lorry what are you hiding, are you cheating on me?"

Neptune couldn't help but crack a grin at that, she was totally making it look like they were dating to the other girl. They might as well be, except Lorenzo didn't date people, he just took things he wanted and she was a goddess above such things in the first place. Yeah right.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Oh, do I look like have enough shame to be embarrassed about anything? And it's not cheating if you know about it." He cracked a grin as wide as hers. didn't even bother walking up to her. Since the whole ship was on fire, all it took was a harmless burst from the other side side to propel her in his arms. She offered a feel, and he happened to have taken it. It also happened to feel great.

He turned slightly to look at the knight, not minding her presence or what he was doing in hers to begin with.

"Oh, it's complicated. I did lose a bet, and I'm a man of my word, so long story short I lent her my hat. Good thing she was here lazing around, saves me the trouble of looking for her to take it back." He answered her casually.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

She shook her head in disappointment. "You should not gamble your authority in such a way, Lorenzo. A leader is as bound to his followers as they are to him. Although, it at least seems that they are no longer here to voice such dissent." Anesa's eyes flicked over the pair one more time before looking away.

"Regardless, do you have some sort of private room, Lorenzo? I must discuss certain things with you as well as putting this creature into a safe place.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Charlotte

"Well, pleased to meet ya, Sage," Charlotte remarked, more familiar than she'd like to admit to the kinds of experiences Sage was probably talking about, "As for what I want, hm. Some company would certainly be nice, if you wouldn't mind too much. Gets rather boring around here by yourself, wouldn't ya agree?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Charlotte

"Well, pleased to meet ya, Sage," Charlotte remarked, more familiar than she'd like to admit to the kinds of experiences Sage was probably talking about, "As for what I want, hm. Some company would certainly be nice, if you wouldn't mind too much. Gets rather boring around here by yourself, wouldn't ya agree?"

Sage

Her eyes darted about to the crowd of humans to check for other threats, then back to Charlotte. "Well, I guess... did you have something in mind?" Sage was not going to let this alleged human touch her, though! The last time she did that it went badly.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

The maid pretty much purred as her head was patted, the cat ears on top of her head gave the of the illusion of movement, like they were wiggling in pleasure. She was soaking up the treatment very well.

"Then I want the blood of 26 virgins freshly delivered every tuesday, actually make that 26 unharmed virgins and a buckload of ketchup to go with it. If you could get a bunch of minions to order around too that would great, oh and a dragon, I want a pet dragon." She would play with her master's feelings like the needy cat she was.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

Her pupils dilated into a crazed smile. Good, gooood. "Sounds like a plan. Let's go." She dashed without even waiting for him, scaling the trees and hopping off branches with the speed of a bullet, yet the weightlessness of a squirrel. The shadow darted through the forest, hiding among the vegetation to search for the beast discreetly.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Nep-Nep

"Bet? ? ? ?" She bonked the lazy pirate over the head. "It was an epic duel where I totally kicked your butt, then you become the most lazy servant I've ever had. You can't even make pudding right, PUDDING!!" She tore herself away from the lazy pirate known as Lorenzo and presented herself with fancy bowing to the guest. Or what she thought was that but actually amounted to hyperactively grabbing her arm and shaking it like a kid that had overdosed sugar.

"Tadaa, it's me Nep-Nep, Goddess of Planetpune and Future King of the Pirates." She twirled the hat around the tip of her finger somehow as she introduced herself.  "I'm gonna sail to the end of the Grand Line and find the cool treasure, BELIEVE IT!"
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 04:22:08 PM by Bern »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
At the Mall

"YOU SCUM!"

With a mighty roar the blonde man flew to his feet, his face now truly distorted with madness. A boiling fury, pure wrath directed at the one who had dared to deliver such a craven blow. It was disgusting, no disgusting was a word used for filthy beasts and their offspring. There was no words that could describe this shame.

"You will pay. I'll kill you! I'll tear out all your bones one by one and then I'll kill you! You hear that, you piece of shit. When I'm done with you, your remains won't be recognizable as remains!"

Fire, red hot blazing fire poured out from his body, it cascaded onto the floor licking it with a gentle caress, a caress that made it glow with love, his love.

"Eat this you piece of shit!" The fire surged forward towards the offender, aiming to burn his body until not even ashes remained.

Raikou

That was more like it! Now he could beat this degenerate to a pulp and feel good about it. Holy energy and adrenaline ran through the monster hunter's body as the blonde's attention slipped away from the crowd entirely, to boil over him. He may have been frowning now, but Raikou was about to give him reasons to frown so deep his face dug itself in.

He leaped aside as the fire surged, all but signaled ahead of time by that uncontrolled fury. He would have to do better to even singe him, with flames like this. He'd been fooled once, but never again; Raikou didn't know what kind of power it came from, but the familiarity of the smell and heat annoyed him, and that was reason enough to respond accordingly.

The instant he landed he adjusted his footing, and pumped power through his limbs. Raikou burst forward even faster, thrusting at the man's chest with his black sword like a missile.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 09:07:10 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Charlotte

"Welp, there's a nice saloon 'round here, or bar or whatever," Charlotte noted, "But it's a fair ways off from here on foot so we'll have to take a ride. If booze ain't your style, I'm sure we can find some coffee place hereabouts."

Well, this certainly seemed like an interesting challenge. Sage seemed rather intent on not letting her get too close, but Charlotte was never one to back down from a challenge.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Gwendolyn

"I would certainly love to join you, although I don't think I've introduced myself. My name is Gwendolyn, it's nice to meet the both of you." Gwendolyn smiled and stood up, dusting herself off again. "I'm sorry if I've caused any problems for you." Gwendolyn starts to walk slowly towards Prism and her house, stuck halfway between following Prism inside and waiting for Sigurd to stand up and follow suit.

Haru

Visible from the shore, Fran could see a boy of around 18 on his way in to shore from swimming in the ocean. "Right there," said the Haru in her head, as the boy seemed to stand out as the one that Haru was indicating, even though there was no way for her to see what he might be pointing at in her brain.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

He could see through her deception, but her movements were one step ahead of him. The clones caught up to him and pressed him further down the earth, cracking him and seemingly pinning him down. He closed one eye and grit his teeth, not out of anger, but almost smiling. Couldn't she see the contradiction of her actions?

"Not bad. But can you get back what you lost by merely evading? You can't keep running away forever Medaka." He told her the simple truth, and as he did so his joker card twisted and coiled and morphed into a humanoid with a serpent's tail.

The beast smiled knowingly as it kept shifting form, crossing his arms before twisting into the shape of a vertical eye made of sickening goo with fluid speed and releasing a barrier around Anastasia's waist, pinning her in place.

Thunder and lightning erupted from Vanguard's frame, nothing like the likes Medaka had seen before. He sent an earth shattering foot down the earth and he charged forth. Even gravity's grip couldn't contain his charge fully and weakened, for the sheer amount of energy he was releasing could chip away at her magic. Even if he was slower and still hindered, Medaka wasn't the one he intended to strike. That was her weakness, and he knew exactly how to take advantage of it.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

The head patting continued considering the reaction it got out of the girl. "You're adorable precocious. I'll get you started on one virgin if you really want one to bleed. You'll need to earn the rest of it. Otherwise I'd just be spoiling you!"

Tarset was hanging on every word that the boy said. In fact, near everyone except for the blonde who had roused from her sleep seemed practically spellbound.

Anesa

Was this some overgrown child? Hyperactive, overeager, prone to spewing nonsense, it was everything Anesa had ever feared about having a child. Except in this case it was in the form of an adult woman. Terrifying. "I see. Then I suppose you are rather powerful?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lance Jackson

Lights were flashing wildly across a massive stage, accompanied by the loud blaring of rocking guitars and drums. The roaring music was barely contained by the stadium, and even that didn’t stop the cheers of the hundreds of spectators.  The band was singing its best for the best, and at the center of the stage the lead singer was performing what could only be described as a divinely sick shredding solo.

As the drums and the moshing fans intensified, so did dozens of fireworks shoot in the air to the song’s rhythm, illuminating the massive sign outside signaling Hell Cross's first debut.

“Yeeeeeahh!! Ashes to ashes, dust to dust!  Take my gas chamber of love baybeee!” The bare chested blonde man howled his song’s climax, ditching the microphone and using the power of his good old vocal chords in order to reach the masses’ hearts! In response to that, the cheers almost turned into a song in their own right, nearly overpowering his own legendary voice.

That was the power of music, the world of the stage. And Lance loved every bit of it. From the glaring heat of the lights to the hundreds of cheers to the flashing groupies, this was the paradise God intended no doubt.

“Hey hey hey! Now that’s what I call a party! Gotta love a wild crowd!” He roared with the widest of grins and spread his arms wide, tipping his hat before bowing to his lovely audience. “Ready for an encore? A love ballad just for you!” He pointed to a half naked chick standing at the back row and threw her his hat with a kiss.

Needless to say, that sent the entire crowd into an even wilder excitement.

That's what this was all about! Making this whole experience an unforgettable thrill was his job, and he wasn't going to half ass it for his loyal fans. Especially the cute ones.

“Can’t hear you!” His voice reverberated powerfully through the stage, and the bass blared once more, picking up as the riff and drums began to kick in and amp the volume.

The audience went crazy, some of the girls even took off their clothes in excitement while others jumped up and moshed to get his attention. "WE LOVE YOU!!!" They cried out. He blew them all a kiss, spreading his arms again before smashing his guitar strings and having it fire off the melodious cry of a banshee.

“Love me too! Next up, Bloody Honey Moon!”

Later, backstage

"Phew, good job on the drums Johnny." He grinned and slapped his pal's back, his coat out on a hanger while he wiped his back with a towel. Even gods needed rest from time to time, and they were just men. While the other members practiced and tuned their instruments, some were sharing ice cold beer cans and laughing jokes off. He took one himself and downed it in one go, smiling coolly.

"Pwahh, nothing like a cold one to get your spirits up. So we stick to the plan right? This next one hasn't even hit the album, the fans'll go wild." He grinned and stretched, to which his band members gave him a cheery thumbs up. Everything was great, just great.

They still got a few minutes before their next round, so he felt like it'd be nice to jump on the couch and just lay back. And so he did, because he was a badass and he could do that much. He even rested his feet on the table and helped himself to a slice of pepperoni pizza while he was at it.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 03:26:54 AM by francobull3 »