Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26339 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

The maid snatched the paper away from the big boss and gave him a mock bow. "Then I shall do so maybe, some of these looks like they'll be a lot of fun.... Lots and lots of fun to play with." She twirled around one last time around him." I'm gonna go now... see ya!" And with that she blew past all the cultists like a bolt of lightning, a massive wall of wind followed her trail knocking all the food off of the table as well as any cultists that happened to be standing to close.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

"It seems you have been driven mad with passion, a terrible fate indeed and much more so when it is the ruler of a nation. Many great kingdoms have fallen due to the folly of a single individual, generations of hard work and progress brought down by a single person's selfish desires. What makes you worthy of such an act, of such atrosity?" 

Her response was immediate, if this girl had no answer then she and her rule would be illegitimate. She faced her off with a harsh glare, not letting the pressure go for even a millisecond.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Neptune

"Lorenzo, let me down."

The command was sudden, apparently the girl had awoken somewhere in the middle of their debate against her. A bright light envelped her form and suddenly Lorenzo found himself flipped over and face first on the deck with a boot on his back.

"I am the captain here, not you. If you're so eager to get it back then challenge me again, but we both know that won't happen....  You're too afraid of losing again."

She then turned her attention to the person Lorenzo had brought on board. "So what exactly did this liar promise to do in my absence?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

Such a change in attitude! It didn't really surprise Anesa but the contrast was quite stark. Still she maintained her composure and answered promptly. "Lorenzo and I must pay off a debt to a restaurant owner. We've been contracted to slay the man's monstrous progenitor in exchange for the removal of it."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Well, that's the boring way to put it. Really I'm just hungry for grilled octopus." He joked around, pinned mercilessly by the goddess.

Afraid huh? Jeez, he didn’t think a woman’s words could feel that harsh. If he was actually hurt by that, he did a great ob not showing it.

“Hey, go easy on me. My bones are pretty fragile.” He sighed, oddly composed for someone pinned down by a goddess. “I never lie to a cute girl in the first place. Sure, I’d cheat and break her heart, but that’s just how life rolls. And this girlie’s heart is tougher than little old me I’m afraid.” He put his hands together and smiled pleasantly, if not nonchalantly.

“Well, I wouldn’t  mind going at it again, but that’d leave us with only two against one big angry kraken. That wouldn’t be very useful...”

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura glared right back at Mary, clearly irritated by her attitude, the girl's ridiculous comments only annoying her further.

How dare she act like my love for Shirou is wrong? Sakura thought.

However, before she could respond to the girl's disgraceful attitude, Sakura found herself suddenly lifted up off the floor, before the girl reached out and, to Sakura's embarrassment and anger, quickly lifted up her skirt. Seeing what was happening, Shirou immediately summoned up his twin swords, ready to fight in Sakura's defence, only to very quickly de-summon them once more when the girl placed Sakura back down, a sad, lonely look on her face. He almost felt sorry for the girl, despite her utterly terrible attitude towards them.

Sakura, however, was not in the mood to be sympathetic. Instead, she glared angrily at the girl, a slight blush on her face from embarrassment at being exposed like she was.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she asked, angrily. "You do not have the right to judge me and you do not have the right to manhandle me like that. And what do you mean by 'halfbreed', anyway?"

At the same time, she called out to her servant.

Rider, can you come here please, she said, trying hard to hide her anger. We don't need you to do anything just yet, but we've met someone who seems powerful and who may not be friendly, so I'd like you to be nearby in case a fight does break out.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Purple Heart

"I agree, we should tie you to the front of the ship while we ram this sea monster at full speed. You truly know how to make the best plans Lorenzo." She moved her foot away from Lorenzo's back.

"Come now, we have no choice but to repay that restaurant owner, any of Lorenzo's debts may as well be my own."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Oh, please. As if you'd break a thousand maiden's hearts like that. If there was a god that cruel out there I'd just shove my &@#^ up her *#$# and be done with it!" He got up and wiped the soot off his clothes, mildly annoyed but family friendly all the same. Swearing in front of a lovely knight would be unchristian after all.

"Well, if you don't mind, there's drinks to keep me company util we get there, and girls prettier than both of you combined. I know, sad. Don't worry, I'll leave a bottle or two for you. You can join me if you'd like." He patted Anesa on the shoulder before heading to his private chambers, not very subtly telling her he wanted to speak with her once she found the time to do so.

Well, he wasn't kidding. That door was sure closed. Yeah... Well, the ship just began rising by itself, taking flight magnificently. It was truy a sight to behold, in its own way more majestic than anything else.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 07:35:21 PM by francobull3 »

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Stella

"It seems you have been driven mad with passion, a terrible fate indeed and much more so when it is the ruler of a nation. Many great kingdoms have fallen due to the folly of a single individual, generations of hard work and progress brought down by a single person's selfish desires. What makes you worthy of such an act, of such atrosity?" 

Her response was immediate, if this girl had no answer then she and her rule would be illegitimate. She faced her off with a harsh glare, not letting the pressure go for even a millisecond.

Nero

Unflinchingly meeting the inquisitress' gaze, the empress answered, as if it was the most natural thing in the world:

"Worthy? Did i not just name myself? If you ask me wether it was worth it all, it is not for me or you to decide, but my beloved, my Roma. I have decided to accept it all, head-on, i will neither make hold back nor make excuses ever again. I have already paid with my blood, my one regret, and i will not abide by it ever again. I will not allow for it to be too late ever again. Make of that what you will."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lance

"We can figure that as we go along can't we?" Lance chuckled and bit her neck gently, kissing it softly despite how rough he'd seem. "*Rawr*" He purred while slipping his hand under her pants.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 05:01:33 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Charlotte

"Suit yourself," Charlotte shrugged, placing Sage's order as well. The gunslinger drummed her fingers on the table as she waited, then stopped upon the first round of drumming leaving a crack in the table, leaning back in her chair and crossing one leg over the other instead, booted heel tapping against one of the chair legs. Before long, however, the gunslinger got fed up with the silence and sat up again, a rifle shell appearing in a hand before she started to spin the thing between her fingers like an oversized pen, the round pinging off her fingers every now and again.

"So, how long has it been? Since you arrived here, that is." Charlotte asked after a long moment, her curiosity getting the better of her, "Been a few months for me, but it's dragged on a bit. Some bounties here and there to keep myself fed and watered, but not much else, ya know?"

As if on cue, a cute waitress dropped by, an earnest smile that might as well have been cast in plastic on her face, and handed them their coffees. Charlotte leaned forward again, both feet down on the tiled floor as she grabbed her coffee with her free hand. The gunslinger looked over it for a moment before the rifle shell was set down and her hand was reduced to a blur as she tore a small depression into the rim of the cup, just big enough to funnel the coffee a little before taking a deep swallow of the thing, sighing quietly as the warmth rushed through her, even if it wasn't exactly cold outside.

"Well, that ain't half bad," the gunslinger remarked, resting a hand on the table, a finger tapping carefully against it.

Sage

This was all very new to her. It sort of resembled what the books had said about bars, but it was also very different. More quiet, less exciting, but it wasn't bad smelling. Her eyes kept flicking back to Charlotte and interrupting her observations. After a moment the dragon tested the warm drink with a sip that made her eyes go wide. "Wow, this is pretty bad!" Despite her words she smiled and shrugged and drank some more of it. "Hmm, yup, pretty terrible. But I haven't been here for more than a day, so I guess I'll just have to get used to it. So this is what city people drink...?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

The shadow grabbed the bat, raised it, and then sucked it inside of her. "No, she did everything as asked. There's no reason to, Sakura." The shadow looked bravely at the stronger woman, unafraid of her antics.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

Across the world people spoke her name. Fervent, maddening worship that spanned the globe and they praised the name of the Beast. On each of its heads was a name of blasphemy, yet it was delighted and adored. From its mouths came manifestations of sin itself, and men degraded themselves as they were satiated in the false light of pride. So it was, all the earth fell under her dominion. Yes... it was wonderful. Perfect. Sublime.

What worth could anything have beyond this? How could one hope for a world and life they could never know? How--

And then Lucy woke up. There was a terrible shiver down her spine, an awful feeling! It was pure evil, something that violated all that was holy and just. Not the harbinger of the fallen, but the very essence of sacrilege. "Copyright infringement..."

She burst out of bed in an instant, the Messengers across the city already in motion. They were known to her, like a twisted mirror of someone she knew. Well actually, more like the Mexican knock-off, of the Chinese knock-off, of someone she knew. "Noire, you up?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Gwendolyn

"I would certainly love to join you, although I don't think I've introduced myself. My name is Gwendolyn, it's nice to meet the both of you." Gwendolyn smiled and stood up, dusting herself off again. "I'm sorry if I've caused any problems for you." Gwendolyn starts to walk slowly towards Prism and her house, stuck halfway between following Prism inside and waiting for Sigurd to stand up and follow suit.

Haru

Visible from the shore, Fran could see a boy of around 18 on his way in to shore from swimming in the ocean. "Right there," said the Haru in her head, as the boy seemed to stand out as the one that Haru was indicating, even though there was no way for her to see what he might be pointing at in her brain.

Fran

"Hi! You! Over there!" Fran burst forward and in a blinding feat of agility, she appeared in front of the perpetrator of this invasion of privacy! "You! Get your alter ego out of my head now, you cretin!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Cara

Everything about this place was so amazing! Cara's legs were burning from how much she was running, but her eyes were full of sparkles! Store to store, mall to mall, street to street, she was bustling around everywhere just to get a better look at it. This was all-- she'd never thought of something like this! She'd always said that they could do something amazing together, and she was right! Just imagine if for once everyone was working together too.

If anything, the whole site strengthened her resolve! Strengthened it so much that it tired her out. And that's how Cara ended up buying a vanilla ice cream cone and eating it at a bench.