Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26077 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Xiu

She shook her head and laughed softly. "You overestimate me. What I have achieved could be done by anyone with a similar origin. I know of four others who have done exactly what I have, and we have few things in common other than our masters. Your origins and connections play just as much of a role. So tell me, from what group do you originate from? What is your lineage?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
At the Mall

The arrogant blonde man immediately conjured the flames from before to meet the heavenly barrage, cancelling it out with his own. "Whoa there, did your parents not teach you basic manners? No that's a dumb question, of course a mutt like you have never heard of manners." Contradictory to his words, the man swiped a milkshake from a nearby table and was busy enjoying its sweet strawberry taste.

As for the woman, that was a completely different story. She merely stood there with a taunting smile on her face as the arrows passed through her to seemingly no effect.

"Those glasses of yours must truly be obstructing your vision, you poor poor little angel." She was laughing at him, no she was clearly just speaking normally. Despite that the mocking laughter persisted, it wasn't coming from outside, it was from within. Coming from within his own mind, an endless symphony of mockery as delightful as it was horrific.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noire

Noire groaned in her sleep, laying in bed next to Lucy. "Just five more minutes..." She moaned. She was having another one of those really nice dreams she felt terrible about having later.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

The blue eyed girl jumped up onto the bed before sitting on Noire's stomach with a mighty fall. Then she grabbed the girl's shoulders and shook her. "There's no time, Noire! I'm being ripped off and haven't been paid for it yet! This is an emergency!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

The blue haired vampire was pretty close now, more than close enough to strike the man.  Her eyeballs drifted towards the blob creature, then towards Shinobu.  A triumphant smile came over her face the moment she spotted the blond.  Spotting the same layline as Anastasia, she drew on its power and focused the energy towards the spikes hurtling down on the black creature, giving it the maximum gravity amp.

"If you surrender now, I will forgive you for attacking my friend," she said, her blurry form bouncing from icicle to icicle, mimicking his movements.  She held one arm in front of her face as a guard while the other was cocked back.  "However..."

Her arm came forward like a rocket, its force propelled by the momentum of her dash as she shot from the final icicle directly to him.  "You WILL RETURN MY SOUL!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

"Oh shit," Marcus said, a grin creeping onto his face.  His eyes grew wide with excitement and his fists clenched.  "It looks like this guy has a lot of energy.  Maybe we should be a little less subtle ourselves.  I wonder if he wants to take his energy out on something."

He hopped off a tree branch, landing on the gound.  After tracing his hand across the dirt, he looked back at the spiky teethed girl from before.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Fran

"Hi! You! Over there!" Fran burst forward and in a blinding feat of agility, she appeared in front of the perpetrator of this invasion of privacy! "You! Get your alter ego out of my head now, you cretin!"

Haruka

Several identical voices could be heard that sounded just like Haru.
*A gulp, coughing* "Ah fuck, my coffee!"
"Wait, when did we lose a Haru?"
"Activate protocol Blackbird, 725!"
"Get Haru in here! NOW!"
*The sound of a door opening, and someone distantly shouting "Haru?"*
"Ah, fuck," *coughing* "gotta respond..."

The boy said, aloud, "I need a moment, please." His voice sounded exactly like the voices seemingly coming from nowhere, and he had simply stared blankly at Fran, unmoving until that moment. More noises could be heard.

*The sound of footsteps running quickly, and a door being slammed shut.* "We need to get him back, now!" "How am I supposed to do that?!?" "I don't know, just do the thing!" "Uhhhh..." Haruka lifts up his hands as if to hold something, and then two hats appear, stacked on top of each other. If one were able to sense magic, they would notice that the two hats are linked like portals. "Hopefully this works? Would creating linked hats give Haru a path back?" "Haru, you're the only one in this building capable of magic. We don't know!!" Haruka puts one hat into each hand and holds one out to Fran. "Can you put this on?" He says.

Cara

There was the sound of a cone crunching. Then there was some finger slurping. She really was finishing up every bit of this treat to the last crumb and drop, her tongue licking at the edges of her mouth just to be sure that she didn't miss anything. "Nope, never heard of it! Never heard of this place either before. I knew where all the humans lived back where I came from. This is nowhere near there."

Raharu

Once Raharu finished her ice cream, she devoured the cone with two bites, and then she took the one napkin she had and wiped most of the ice cream off of her face. "Seems like we're both lost, then. And it looks like we're not from the same place. This city must be pretty crazy, huh?" Raharu then went back to wiping ice cream off of herself, putting the jacket of her military uniform back on once she was done.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 09:59:26 PM by EmbreFrosste »
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu

Within the blink of an eye she was beset by the fury of a storm from hell. Its massive jaws sank its teeth into her body and tore her away from them. She passed out for a tiny moment from the sheer shock of the blow and when she came to, she was already airborn and was soaring higher and higher. No, the world inverted once more as the sky was beneath her feet and the ground above her head.

A loud crush was accompanied by a flash of pain as her vision went dark again. She blinked only to be met by flipped and torn apart cubicles, it looked like she had crashed right into an office building. A trail of blood following her trajectory could be seen, alongside broken bones and pieces of flesh, pieces that most definitely wasn't hers.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"Kiiiiii!!" The beast cried out inhumanly, cried a gargled shrilled scream of unparalleled ugliness while the orbs clashed against the icicles. The shrapnel was enough to pierce its body, but everything aside its heart was an obsolete vessel filled with waste. The blob suffered, launched away, but it lived, though unaware of the blonde woman's position any longer.

A cloud of snow burst where van stood, but it cleared away, revealing his unharmed body and his axe risen high up, the same one that cleaved the ice shard in the first place.

"Your soul? Don't make me laugh, you lost that right long ago, lost it the moment you threw it away!" He braced himself and barely guarded against her fist with his own body, like a quick bullet but ultimately harmless for now.

Yes, her fist had hit him clearly. Despite that, he had not budged one inch. He stared down at her, as if invading her soul with his pale eyes.

"Was your friend not returned to you? That was the price for the contract. Even if it could be returned it back, he will die the moment I do so. Will you sacrifice his new chance for your own selfishness?" He answered her rage softly as lightning erupted over his body, crackling and whipping all over like an overwhelming aura.

"That is unlike you, vice prez."

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Cara

"Yeah, it's definitely..." Cara stopped speaking as something caught her attention, the wiping away of the ice cream drawing an almost mournful look from her eyes. "You wiped that away? That was-- all that flavor."

It was the sound of despair. The sorrowful voice of one who had witnessed true waste.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Raharu

Raharu's response was short and to the point. "I hate how my face tastes, it would have ruined the flavor."
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Cara

She puffed up like a fervently blown balloon. "No it wouldn't have! It would have made your face taste good for once. Or you could have wiped it off with your finger and lick it off like I did." Her finger pointed at Raharu with a burning accusation practically leaping from it.

"You're a waster!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

The blue eyed girl jumped up onto the bed before sitting on Noire's stomach with a mighty fall. Then she grabbed the girl's shoulders and shook her. "There's no time, Noire! I'm being ripped off and haven't been paid for it yet! This is an emergency!"

Noire

"Bluhgh!" Noire exclaimed as Lucy jumped on her. It wasn't actually a big deal, it just startled her. She was the resident expert in being the cushion people fell on. Neptune and Nepgear had hurt way more. Her eyes fluttered open and looked at Lucy inquisitively. "What are you talking about, being ripped off? Who's not paying you? I didn't know you had a brand even."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olga Marie

All this talk of kings and legitimacy and whatnot was making Olga's head hurt. It felt like something was scratching at her mind. She grabbed her forehead and shook her head. "Um, Stella, her empire didn't collapse after her rule. It lasted a bit more than another thousand years before it was finally felled by foreign invaders." She didn't know how relevant it was, but she felt like she needed to say something!

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

The shaking intensified as Lucy grew more frantic. "Yes I have a brand! It's my brand, the Lucy brand, the triple digit number brand! And someone is muscling in on me without paying for it! We gotta go and beat them up. Extort every dollar from them and then smash them for their iron content to sell!"