Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26689 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

She took a step closer and was not towering over the shorter blonde, not backign down from this even as Olga was trying to disarm it. "And here you are admitting you failed it, failed them all. If it truly was that important to you then you should not have failed in the first place."

"And you!" She turned to look at Olga. "You clearly have no understanding of what it means to be King. It matters not whether or not the empire fell the next day, a thousand years later or is still standing. What matters is that the dream was real, as long you realized your dream and by extension the dreams of your people, your will won't ever fade away nor be forgotten."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

The shaking intensified as Lucy grew more frantic. "Yes I have a brand! It's my brand, the Lucy brand, the triple digit number brand! And someone is muscling in on me without paying for it! We gotta go and beat them up. Extort every dollar from them and then smash them for their iron content to sell!"

Noire

"Ah-ahn-I'm sorry, I didn't know!" If her good trustworthy friend Lucy said so, it must be true. She didn't ever lie to Noire. Not that Noire could remember, anyway. The goddess lifted her adorable friend up off her and got up. "I'll get dressed and then we can go. I'll make sure to punish the perpetrators for you!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

Bursting into the mall was a glorious white stallion. Striding through it, the figure robed in white called out. Her voice was soft yet it reached all who could hear it. Even the most fevered yelling could not overpower it. "Where is the one who has stolen my image and made use of my authority? You owe me a a copious sum for such a thing."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

"Well, aren't these sorts of things usually improv shows?" Emily said with a little grin interrupted with a breathy little moan as his fingers went to work, "At least, until someone starts bringing ropes to the, ah, party. But that'll be a topic for another time."

The redhead moved with his touch, opening up more for him, drawing him in closer. Much as she could appreciate the gentle start, the rougher pace was where things could really get started, that familiar heat in her core lighting up with his handiwork. Still, it wouldn't do to let him lead the whole time, but this was someone she'd have to draw in first. This would be fun, she could already tell.

With that in mind, Emily decided to start with a bit of teasing of her own, moving a foot down, toes tracing along firm muscle under whatever he had left on him, before reaching his legs, her foot tracing up along the inside of one thigh, teasing at him a bit, before moving down the other, the redhead curious to see if that would get something from him or if she'd have to get more...involved.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 01:00:26 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Raharu

Raharu smirked in the face of Cara's accusations. "The past is the past now; there's no changing it. Life doesn't have enough time in it to worry about the little things." Raharu leaned back on the bench to stare at the sky. "What's your name, sunshine?"
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

He knew why that smell annoyed him so much, then. It was hellfire. But what he hated was something else, and in that moment it was equally impossible to not recognize it, taunting him in this woman's voice. His own exclamation had only a painful incredulity.

"Are you shitting me?" His eyes widened behind his sunglasses, and arteries boiling, he wrenched a sonic boom out of the speed and force of his knee toward her chin. Raikou didn't care if she was hurt or not, he used the impact to dislodge his sword from between her fingers and backdash, grinding to a halt on the mall floor a dozen paces away.

"Get out of my fucking head. Who are you?" Which one of the goddamn bastards from up there, the only ones who could possibly feel like this? Michael? Sandalphon? No, wait. The other had called her -

And then the apocalyptic steed burst through the mall demanding undeniable attention, and Raikou fervently wished this wasn't turning into the picture of a cataclysmic biblical Friday back home.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Cara

"I'm Cara. Why do you keep calling me sunshine?" Any of the despair that had so thoroughly filled her up had seemed to have just evaporated. It didn't seem to be a big problem overall to her. She just smiled up at the other girl.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noire

Noire followed Lucy inside the hole left by Lucy's majestic stallion. She was holding her sword and ready to turn into her CPU form upon Lucy's command. Request. Noire brandished her sword, ready to fight.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Charlotte

"Mhm, well you're knocking it back pretty quick for how much you don't like it," Charlotte said with a smirk of her own, picking up the rifle shell from the table and sending it flipping back with a flick of her thumb, the shell quickly vanishing as it went, "And it's one of many things these folk'll drink. Well, maybe not these particular folk, but I'm sure ya get the idea. Nice thing about a city like this, ya get options, as many as ya might want."

"Still," she reached down and pulled a hip-flask off her belt, right next to Harbinger's holster, and held it out to Sage, "If ya feel like it, maybe this here'll help the taste."

Bit of whiskey couldn't hurt the flavor, after all. Least, that was the way she saw it. All the same, the talking helped with a familiar feeling pressing down on her. Even if it was easy enough to tune out the sound of fingers tapping on screens, the dearth of actual conversation was a little disconcerting to the gunslinger. Maybe it wasn't fair to compare it to how things were back home in the old days, on account of most of this tech not being present to distract people back then, but there was still comfort to be had in the sounds of idle conversation and merry-making. And here she was, in a place where even an experience like enjoying a nice cup of coffee felt...sterilized. Detached. The gunslinger quickly found herself trying to make sure her disgust didn't show on her face, not that that was hard.

"So what was your arrival here like?" Charlotte asked, trying to shake the feeling, "I ended up popping into the middle of a stick-up. 'Least I brought my chair in with me, but having to listen to that guy ramble got boring rather quick."

Sage

"Ahh? No, I don't think the tastes would blend very well." She held a hand out and waved off the flask with a smile. At least this one was generous. Then again the last one had been generous too."Thank you, though. As for how I got here, I walked. I decided I wished to see a city for myself, and so here I am."

It was not a pleasant experience thus far.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Fran

Fran looked at Haru with a profoundly pitying look. This guy was fucking bonkers! All the voices at once were making her head hurt. “Uhhhhhh. So you can lose Harus? Are you guys smarter than the one in my head?” She asked as she took the hat and looked at it with a deep suspicion.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
? ? ?

Her free hand immediately shot out to catch his blow, her eyes widened for a moment as she was surprised by the sudden increase in force. Her feet even slid back a few meters as she was unable to brace herself properly with such little time to react, she did avoid taking a noticeable damage however.

The blonde demon on the other hand just kept enjoying his swiped drink, not looking concerned in the slightest that she'd gotten attacked. In fact he was lauging at her. "Wow you've really gotten sloppy hahaha..... He actually landed a blow on you."

The pressure on the angel hybrid's mind did let up, but instead he found himself front and center of her attention. Only this time it was far more earnest and terrifying. As she approached him, she did not let the loud screching noice that peremated the mall bother her as it did not concern her.

"Who am I? What a silly question angel boy."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile

Emily

"Well, aren't these sorts of things usually improv shows?" Emily said with a little grin interrupted with a breathy little moan as his fingers went to work, "At least, until someone starts bringing ropes to the, ah, party. But that'll be a topic for another time."

The redhead moved with his touch, opening up more for him, drawing him in closer. Much as she could appreciate the gentle start, the rougher pace was where things could really get started, that familiar heat in her core lighting up with his handiwork. Still, it wouldn't do to let him lead the whole time, but this was someone she'd have to draw in first. This would be fun, she could already tell.

With that in mind, Emily decided to start with a bit of teasing of her own, moving a foot down, toes tracing along firm muscle under whatever he had left on him, before reaching his legs, her foot tracing up along the inside of one thigh, teasing at him a bit, before moving down the other, the redhead curious to see if that would get something from him or if she'd have to get more...involved.

Lance

"Hohoho!" He chuckled to himself while she worked her feet up his legs. It seemed great minds thought alike, but she had made one miscalculation. He had ten thousand adoring fans waiting for him outside, sadly for her he didn't have the time to play along. So he suddenly lifted her up with unbelievable strength, the kind that she couldn't really realistically upturn and tore her pants off.

"Sorry sweetcheeks, we can talk more later."

"Well, that was fun." The now coat-less Lance sighed in relief, his back turned away from Emily while he closed his pants and buckled his belt. All in all it wasn't all a waste of time, he honestly enjoyed it. He gave his clock a good glance and clicked his tongue. Seven minutes huh...

His manager would kill him. Oh well.

"Hey, so like, how'dyou like having a bit of fun on stage? Any good with a crowd?" He told her nonchalantly while readying up.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Conquest

Ugh. No one respects copyright anymore. So Lucy readied her arrow, pulled it back with great strength, and let it loose! It kinda fell limply in front of her as it got lodged into the ground at an angle. Then a brilliant pillar of light sprang forth from it speeding at the woman.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Black Heart

Noire transformed and stood in a ready stance. She waited to see what would happen after Lucy's attack connected.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

"Kyahahahaha! That's more like it!"She laughed in a ridiculously over the top evil manner, brandishing her lance with a sickening crimson hue.

She planted it on the floor and brandished her fist at Marcus with a sick grin. It was clear what she was planning to do. Yes, it was a dreadful manner to choose who would be the first victim, often used in times of war. The terrifying trial of the rock, paper, scissors.

"Loser gets to go first."