Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 25827 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcua

Marcus stared at the fist presented to him by the woman.  "You have no idea," he responded with a cynical grin.  You could tell from the way he said the sentence he was speaking from experience.  His hand rose from the sides of his hips, a promise in parallel to Rundas's challenge. 

"Thats too bad.  I wanted to go second."

As they started the ceremony of their duel, Marcus planned his assault.  Rundas was a gal who liked to rip her opponents piece by piece, taking a direct approach to her work.  She probably was the type to pick rock or scissors.  No, looking at her, she was absolutely going to choose rock.  Yes, it was only fitting that he would pick paper.  The substance of paper, so flexible and used to taking abuse was the only thing suitable for a prickly edgelord like her.  He would catch her in this trap, just as paper catches the mighty rock!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 04:41:28 PM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead lay there in bed, gasping for breath for a few moments before managing to ease herself up. She'd been expecting rough, sure, but it wasn't like that lessened the impact any. Of course, it didn't make it any less enjoyable either, though the state of her pants was troublesome if he was wanting her up on stage with him.

"Not sure I have the voice for a rock number," Emily admitted, face still flushed and only a few shades lighter than her hair as she went looking around for spare clothes. Thankfully, some spares weren't far. Not too surprising, given that she doubted she was the first person to try something like this.

"Still, might be a bit fun to see if any of your fans come up onto the stage after me once they put two and two together," Emily admitted, "And I guess I could rile the crowd up a bit in my own way."
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 09:09:09 PM by francobull3 »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lance

Sadly he had already forgotten about her and had stopped listening, instead opting to vanish. Just where could he have gone? Oh, and did the window just suddenly open? Oh my...

Way up high above the heavens, high up the tallest building in Nexus City, something was scaling up with unimaginable speed. Whatever it was doing, it was doing it so fast ordinary people couldn't even see him, only feel the massive shock waves from his steps and gusts of wind that nearly blew every car away. With a mighty leap, the black shadow blotted the sun with the shape of a cross, soaring over the clouds with unimaginable power only to come falling down the insane altitude.

Faster, faster, faster! Until he even started to catch fire due to the friction! Was it a bird! Was it a plane!? No! It was-

"HEY HEY HEY BABYYYYYY!! GUESS WHO'SE BACK!!" A puissant roar shattered the winds as he crashed over the concert and the roof exploded due to the impact, his crashing feet splitting the entire stage in half and tilting both sides upwards. The explosion was so powerful the background caught on fire and exploded into a gigantic cross as he posed cooly for his fangirls...

Only for the bottom of his coat to land on his head, muffling and hiding the hundreds of screaming fans from his view. Actually, no, he could see through the coat, which made him completely oblivious to the fact in the first place.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Raharu

Raharu smiled. "Because you looked so happy and bright. It seemed fitting to me. But you can call me Levina." Raharu wasn't about to drop her old nickname just because she was in a new town.

Haruka

One or voice appeared, and while it still sounded like it came from the same person, the tone was... different. Softer, more composed, and a bit soothing.
"Alright, Haru, I'm handling the terminal now."
When Haruka spoke again, his voice now shared the new tone of the calmer voice. "I'm sorry for any inconveniences we may have caused. Usually those of us who find ourselves in the wrong places can find our way back on our own. As for intelligence... unfortunately we're a bit lacking in that department. However, I have gathered the least objectionable of all the others to be a part of the Council. I must ask that you put on the hat though; we've never tried to forcibly bring one of us back before and this is the most effective solution that we have on hand."
"...Wait, least objectionable?"
"Haru! Shut up! I think she can hear us!"
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Cara

The girl pressed her hands to her cheeks to stifle the warmth from that sudden compliment. "Oh... that's so nice of you!" And then she was looking at the girl with big shiny eyes filled with wonder as her opinion of Raharu seemed to skyrocket. "Should I come up with a nickname for you too, Levina?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

The cheery, angelic voice of this woman gave him the shivers. Raikou didn't want to listen to her, didn't want to look at her, and he sure as fuck didn't want to get caught in the crossfire against her.

The hybrid threw himself away from the proximity of the sudden pillar of light with a roaring flap of his wings, folding them as he landed. He didn't ask for more bitches to get involved, but he could figure them out later.

"Watch where you're aiming!" He yelled, and shot off like an arrow at the one called Phenex. Break his jaw while the dangerous one was distracted first, figure out the rest after. Heavenly light covered him like a summer haze.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 11:47:33 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

Heh. Her grin was as wide as a happy feral pup. She began to shake her fist, totally into it. If nothing else happened earlier, it'd honestly be kinda childish and cute.

"Rooooooock, paaaaaapeeeeeer.....SCISSOR!!"

There was no way to describe her innocent happy smile, as wide as a great expanse. In that instant she drove her fingers straight into his eyesockets without mercy. "Yay, I win!" She cheered as his body was sent flying high in the sky, followed by a trail of blood.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Xiu

She shook her head and laughed softly. "You overestimate me. What I have achieved could be done by anyone with a similar origin. I know of four others who have done exactly what I have, and we have few things in common other than our masters. Your origins and connections play just as much of a role. So tell me, from what group do you originate from? What is your lineage?"

Airyaman

He closed his eyes for a moment, then stepped closer to the woman, putting on a mild expression. He spoke after a hesitant hum, "Being told I am a born magic wielder does not satisfy you? Then, I am what you would likely call a yaoguai. But I've lived among humans most of my life, and I was taught by the Magi long ago, so perhaps that makes me quite unique by your standards."

Airyaman's lips curled into a tiny smile, leaning slightly over Xiu. "Do you prefer your spirits underestimate people so you can better ensare them with your wares?"
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 12:27:01 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Xiu

She laughed and waved off that remark. "Don't be so silly. Pursuing wealth like that is meaningless to someone like me. In that regard I'm patient enough to wait for my funds to accumulate or simply pursue my projects personally. ...But I'm curious now."

Xiu's eyes focused on him but the utter lack of hostility didn't change one bit. Nor did it make being under her gaze particularly more comfortable. "I do really hope you aren't the type of yaoguai who wishes to gnaw on my flesh to ascend. I've been enjoying our conversation so much that the thought of having to fight you would make me rather sad."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Charlotte

The gunslinger's eyebrows went up a little at that. Sure, it wasn't like this was her first time meeting a native of the Nexus, but the experience hadn't happened often enough to feel common place just yet.

"Alright then," Charlotte shrugged, withdrawing the flask and securing it on her belt once again, "So, you're actually from around here? Must be weird, with people from all over popping in whenever. Can't say I know how that feels, to be honest."

The gunslinger took another deep swallow of her coffee, leaving only a couple inches more in the cup. She glanced between the coffee cup, the pad they'd made their order with, and Sage, before finally settling on the green-eyed girl, her curiosity buzzing at her more and more.

"Say, if you don't mind me asking, what sort are you?" the gunslinger asked, meeting Sage's eyes with her own, "I'm human, and I'm not about to raise a fuss if you aren't. Hope ya don't mind indulging my curiosity a little."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Charlotte

The gunslinger's eyebrows went up a little at that. Sure, it wasn't like this was her first time meeting a native of the Nexus, but the experience hadn't happened often enough to feel common place just yet.

"Alright then," Charlotte shrugged, withdrawing the flask and securing it on her belt once again, "So, you're actually from around here? Must be weird, with people from all over popping in whenever. Can't say I know how that feels, to be honest."

The gunslinger took another deep swallow of her coffee, leaving only a couple inches more in the cup. She glanced between the coffee cup, the pad they'd made their order with, and Sage, before finally settling on the green-eyed girl, her curiosity buzzing at her more and more.

"Say, if you don't mind me asking, what sort are you?" the gunslinger asked, meeting Sage's eyes with her own, "I'm human, and I'm not about to raise a fuss if you aren't. Hope ya don't mind indulging my curiosity a little."

Sage

"Well, I grew up in the mountains. Occasionally we would get visitors and explorers, but they didn't stay for long." Sage wasn't even deceiving Charlotte with this as she took a moment to enjoy the smell of the otherwise vile drink. "This is my first time coming down from them like this."

The question was... to the point? Was that the human saying? Well, it 'cut to the heart' of things. Why were human sayings so violent, again? It made the dragon avert her eyes for a moment. "Forgive me - I would rather not say."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Ariyaman

His face widened at the notion, as if he had tripped, and he raised a hand apologetically. Even sages didn't tend to contemplate those suggestions so calmly.

"Goodness, there's no way. I have no taste for human flesh, and immortality by way of transformation would be useless to me. I haven't aged since I can remember." He responded, sounding just the smallest bit strangled.  "It's just, mm. Your tradition don't have a more holistic, or general, name for those creatures that has less nuance to it, does it? Everyone understands things differently, and engages with them in their own way. It's interesting."

The words weren't dishonest, but something to them wasn't wholly natural.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mary

Mary's face was a rollarcoaster of displeasure. She glared at Sakura, as if she was beneath her utterly and was speaking above her station.

"Just because you have no pride as a Sakura doesn't suddenly make your choices acceptable or ok. I'd be willing to bet-" Suddenly, Sakura found herself being held above the ground, Mary lifting up her skirt and peering inside her panties. After confirming her suspicions, Mary casually put her on the ground. A sad and forlorn look was on her face. The girl looked profoundly lonely.

"I was right. Halfbreed scum."

Auspicious Breeze

Well she could understand being motivated by love, but the really fast skirt flip was super impressive. Breeze knew that she was going to learn amazing things if she kept watching Mary at work! Then the loneliness showed itself, and the former gladiator placed a hand on the lady's back and rubbed gently. "It's okay. I know you'll find others like you here soon if they're all as great as you say! They wouldn't leave you here."

Mary

With a loud clang, Shirou's swords were sent flying before he could even finish materializing them. He found himself easily pinned to the ground, the spikes embedded on either side of his neck. "Don't think you're worthy of facing me, scum." The foot withdrew without harming the man. "I'm talking about you, obviously!" She rubbed Breeze's head affectionately, ruffling her hair playfully.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
? ? ?

"Yes, show me how far you're willing to take your insolence mutt! Entertain me!" The blonde man crushed the paper cup in his hand and let it fall to the floor. As if he was just going to stand here and wait like a paitient boy for this bastard to reach him. No, while he had been drinking and watching the spectacle he'd also been preparing. Indeed, with his genius intellect he had predicted an outcome like this and had beeen building up his magic all this time for a single blast.

With a swiping gesture it was all unleashed upon the approaching man, a wicked ball of fire ready to bring devastation to all in its path, it was his most powerful blast yet.

Meanwhile the woman turned around when she saw the angel boy leap away, just in time to get a faceful of bright light. The pillar of light passed her location without incident, infact not a single sound could be heard from there.

"That was very rude of you, trying to assassinate me like that."

It was the eerily sweet voice that adressed them, it was impossible to mistake it for anything else. No human could possibly sound like that in the first place. Perhaps even more jarring was the fact that it was umistakingly coming from behind the two.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 05:29:19 AM by Bern »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Charlotte

The gunslinger shrugged in response, finishing off her coffee in one gulp.

"I won't push you about it," Charlotte said simply, another rifle shell popping into her hand before she started spinning it between her fingers like she did the first one, "So what was it like up in the mountains?"

Meeting someone new like this, maybe their experiences with that sort of thing might be different?

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh