Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 25933 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Xiu

"Of course, of course. If you are a unique being, it would simply follow suit to create more beings like yourself. So how compatible are you with humans, Mr. Suleiman?" Xiu seemed quite interested in this line of conversation, her eyes quite bright as they watched the man closely.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Charlotte

"Detached. Frantic," Charlotte said without missing a beat, not bothering to cover up her mild disgust at the sterility she was surrounded by, "Feels like most everyone's just going about their day without taking a minute to, you know, kick back a minute, relax. So busy that they can't even be bothered with each other, sometimes. Granted, things here are a sight better for the average Joe than they were back in my day, so long as they stay out of trouble. That aside, it's mostly the same as any other city, 'cept the people 'round here really come from all over. You've got your everyday folk going about their business, up until someone gets a bit too rowdy, and my sort 'a folk get called to settle things down again and most everyone goes on with their day."
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 07:30:18 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rundas

Heh. Her grin was as wide as a happy feral pup. She began to shake her fist, totally into it. If nothing else happened earlier, it'd honestly be kinda childish and cute.

"Rooooooock, paaaaaapeeeeeer.....SCISSOR!!"

There was no way to describe her innocent happy smile, as wide as a great expanse. In that instant she drove her fingers straight into his eyesockets without mercy. "Yay, I win!" She cheered as his body was sent flying high in the sky, followed by a trail of blood.

Marcus

"OH shit!"  he yelled reeling back with pain.  His back slammed into a tree before he rose with a growl.  "God damned bitch.  Fine, guess you win."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

It wasn't like Sakura was really paying attention to that whole mess though. That was a dime a dozen kinda murder. She was more busy looking at her phone and checking for any texts. When she realized that the girl was finally done she tossed it over back into her waiting shadow. "Jeez, took you long enough. Pretty unoriginal too. If you're gonna blunt try to work some real brutality into it. I found a girl one night with a hole right through her stomach, and someone managed to do that with a bat! It was pretty fucking cool. Anyways..."

She took one good look around. Then she dashed about a bit, her shadow lashing out at blinding speeds with the teeth and ferocity of wild wolves. "Right, that's done. There's a gang of furries who've been running around. They're the ones who'll get the heat for this. Let's get outta here."

Sakura Matou

Sakura's shadow enveloped the girl she'd killed and absorbed the corpse. She looked around at the carnage and sighed. "Yes, that's a good idea." Her shadow reached out and pulled Thugkura inside it. "Where now?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Anesa

So Anesa went trudging after the skeleton, entering his room quickly and taking a seat. "So what is it that you wished to discuss, Lorenzo? I trust that it is of some importance given that you wished relative privacy."

Lorenzo

"Hmph. Well, I saw you fight earlier. You're not bad with a sword. If we're gonna do this, we're gonna need to stategize..."

He clasped his hands together, sighing.

"That bastard could be the one who killed my crew. A hundred men fell down to that beast, and none of us were pushovers. The biggest problem is that my magic probably won't work on it. I have bad affinity against that type of beast. But that won't matter, cause we're gonna kill it. I'm not gonna allow a single tentacle of that thing or any of its kin live."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Airyaman

She seemed more enthused by the possibility than him, almost. Something told the sorcerer this was a precarious rope to dangle on, not grasping the implication entirely, yet he answered anyways.

"Spiritually I only have some resemblance, but biologically I'm close in substance with a human. My anatomy is distinct in composition, but otherwise works the same. Why do you ask?"
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 06:20:00 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

The blow didn't knock her over, in fact she didn't even seem angry that she'd been hit. "Your people are very lucky to have a leader so sure of her own path. You passed my test, Emperor Nero."

Then she gave a sincere bow to the Emrpress, one imbued with her desire to make amends. "Forgive me for my insolence, I was merely seeing your worth and you were worthy indeed. I wished I could have served such a ruler myself but alas that was not to be."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Eh, anywhere is good. My people can handle themselves without me mothering them. Maybe your place?" She seemed completely fine just in the shadow. All of her experiences with her own probably played a big role with that.

Anesa

"Considering the environment I will most likely need Altria's help to increase my mobility." Then she reached to her belt and unhooked the loop that held the jar and placed it onto the table. The little octopus within was still bouncing around, curious about its surroundings. "We will also need to safeguard this. While I may be able to protect myself from mental influence I am unsure whether you or Neptune would be capable of such a feat."

Xiu

"Then the answer is simple, isn't it?" The smile on the sage's face kept growing. "All we must do is find you a good woman! If we're thinking children I know a few places here that offer such services. Of course, you could also try and proposition me, but that would be quite a trial."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Nothing.

The strike bounced off of his body, just as her words were seamlessly shot back into her ears, reverberating ever stronger in his deep traveled voice. In the distance she heard Shinobu's body bang as she made contact with the creature, a mistake that was a result of the young vampire's own incompetence.  As she stared up at the towering man, she saw not a superior warrior, but her own weakness.

"Yes, he was returned, but his touch, his taste, his ability to interact with the world as a human gone!  How is that living!?"

Medaka clenched her fist, pulling back into a judo stance, one so perfect that even the greatest masters would fall to their knees in inferiority.  The lightning danced around her, cracking at her feet and illuminating her face.  Shadows covered her eyes while her white skin shone in the light of his magic.  Just as the light and dark clashed on her face, so too did the memories of the past.  All of those she had met so far, each one that had touched her soul; they all flashed through her mind.

"Selfish... Selfless... Altruistic.... Sacrificing..."  The young vampire bit her lip as she stepped forward, blood dripping down her.  A fist shot forward, the back of it flying to Vanguard's chest like a bullet.  The impact made a loud smacking noise that echoed through the sky of the city.  The fist sounded like a car hitting a wall. "They are all the same to me!  He never asked for me to bring him back!  I wanted it."

Fingers dug into his flesh, a leg striking his knee joints.  Judo was a martial art that could topple the mightiest foes by targeting the weak points of the body.  Strength was irreverent.  Even so, she struck his leg with everything she had and yanking him forward with enough force to throw a car. "I love humans, I wanted him back!  Yes, it was selfish but i'd do it again!  I'd do the same for Shinobu.  I'd do the same for Anastasia!  I LOVE THEM ALL!  Why is that wrong!?"

Even through the sound of his heavy body smacking the ground, her voice, her anguish clearly rang through the air, dominating even the sound that was akin to a truck crashing into a wall.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 11:06:48 AM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

Prepared or not, spending your all on a big obvious ball of murder to throw in a straight line after failing to entrap your enemy before? That was dumb. All bark and no bite wasn't going to scare off a bigger dog, you highbred piece of shit.

As the mall turned into a maelstorm, Raikou swerved to the side with a burst of speed, letting the orb of fire zoom inches past him, and then turned his dash into a diving glide, unfurling his wings. He roared, throwing himself at Phenex with a downward, light-infused swiped of his cursed weapon.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 03:46:56 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
? ? ?

The angels was delivering a downward holy slash, mighty enough to surely vanquish his foe. Or so he fought, until he got a boot to the face from the side and was launched away.

Not wasting a single breath after delivering her kick, the white haired girl landed next to Phenex in a hurry. "We're leaving." With that simple command she picked him up to from the floor like one would lift a trashbag.

"Hey hey, let me down you stinkin' bit-"

His words got prematurely cut off as both of them vanished in that moment.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

Conquest halted. Then she tossed her crown off like it was a piece of garbage, hopped off her horse, dropped her weapons, and disrobed back into normal Lucy. "Noireeeeeee, come and get me! I'm tired from working so hard. Let's meet up with that sleazebag looking boy up there."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noire

Noire blinked and smiled as her friend returned to normal. She grabbed Lucy and placed her upon her shoulders, easily carrying the extra weight. "Hey, are you ok?" The white-haired goddess asked as she flew towards him.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 03:27:01 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

With his course stopped and the force of his flight thrown off, Raikou tumbled through the air with a gargle from his beaten jaw, skiddying on the ground twice before he managed to right his trajectory into a less painful roll. But still, when he finally managed to stop and redirect his gaze, both the original perpetrator and his straighter-minded, awful boss were gone.

He sat up and spit blood from his mouth off to the side, staring at the scorched grounds in the wake of the battle. The hybrid's eyes looked for the other two past the devastation, ignoring the echo of sirens in the distance.

"I heard that, bitch." He mouthed at the lazy girl being carried by the flying one, through a raspy breath. But despite that, he rolled his shoulders and leaned back, hands on the floor, to respond to the other one. "Could be better, but I'm alive. So what were those two to you?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

She gave Noire a peck on the cheek for being such a great friend before looking back at the guy. "Dunno about the guy and the lady was pretty much a nobody too. She might be calling herself something like Lucifer but she's more of a human calling herself it than the real deal. I've seen the big cookie myself and even the North Korean knockoff of the Mexican knockoff of the Chinese knockoff of a spark of him is too much for her."
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 05:16:14 AM by Umbra of Chaos »