Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 25836 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noire

Noire blushed from the kiss. "You should explain stuff to me more, Lucy." Noire complained to her. "I'd be happy to help regardless, but knowing what we're doing would be nice!"

She then turned her attention to Raikou. "Alive is good."
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 03:27:43 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Airyaman

He made a bewildered sound unbecoming of his appearance. "Wait, hold on, isn't there a complicated process for these things with humans? Even if I want descendants, and I find a partner, it's accepted that people will become spouses first. It doesn't sound all that simple, my desires aside," Airyaman said, trailing off into his gloved palm.

Having children properly, those he should care for, needed a home, and a home was supported by a relationship. That would take effort he didn't know how to make yet. And someone had told him once, good women were high maintenance. It sounded like that especially applied to Xiu, by her own reckoning.

He chuckled, "You must be a great woman, then."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

He sat there a moment and just stared at her casual dismissal of the other bitch called Lucy. He didn't get enough tail to deal with this crap, especially considering most of it seemed to be coming from pretty girls lately.

"You sound like you're in on it," he scoffed. And that she a problem, even if it wasn't the same. "What the hell was that, are you a nephilim or something?"
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 05:50:33 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Xiu

"Now you're simply attempting to flatter me, Mr. Suleiman." She leaned in again, barely a few inches from the man's face as her hand stroked his cheek. "But there are a variety of relationships in the world now. The mold has long since broken, and there are many ways to raise a family."

Lucy

She laughed at that. "Nahhhh. I'll make it real easy for you. Take the Trinity, flip it around, and I'm the earthly agent. That's all there is to it!" Lucy gave the guy a solid thumbs up, just to encourage him so that he felt in touch. "You're some kinda angelic half breed thing, right?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

"Well, fuck me sideways, don't think that's very orthodox scripture," he exhaled deeply, like he'd taken in a heavy storm.

Then he hopped to his feet and cracked his joints as he spoke, a note of weariness well disguised behind his current annoyance. "Half-angel, half-vampire, all messed up."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

Breakfast was pleasant enough, they were nearly done with that heap of bacon and eggs that Sigurd had been consuming the day they met! At the very least it didn't seem to go bad. Then they were all looking about for any crimes of interest, something to solve and work at. But that's about when they found the crime scene. A blood soaked jewelry store, bodies chewed up a torn apart while any of the valuables seemed to be long gone. "Ugh, this again. Some of the gangs are getting far too bold here."

She opened the door and her arm stretched outwards. Spreading out like a spider's web her field of view slowly increased as the alloy separated into lines that covered the entirety of the store. "Pretty mess. Looks like wolves. Or werewolves." The alloy formed platforms so that they other two could climb up and survey it from above.

"I don't want to make a mess of things so can you guys look at it from up there? I can adjust if I need too."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olga Marie

Olga sighed internally, hoping Nero would accept the olive brance. No, she knew Nero was going to. Going from her personality, she'd be ok with this result. The tall white haired girl just wanted to have a good time today. Drama was unwanted and unnessecary. She smiled at Nero. "So, go-carts or bumper cars first, Empress?" She hoped the look of excitement would come back now. It'd hit a major charm point.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 11:35:25 PM by Sinib »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The warrior crashed into the earth, as if moved not by her strike, but her speech. For a moment, the dust rose up and the lightning faded. Could she have surpassed him? Such a magnificient blow would surely topple even the finest of warriors, and yet...

"I see. Is that all?"

The warrior was barely harmed, though he was grazed here and there. His gaze was as empty as his smile. How infuriating. So infuriating a shockwave of lightning erupted from his frame, this time strong enough to hit Medaka's body and blow her back as if she had been struck by a truck. Meanwhile, the giant rose, wiping the dust off his ruined clothes, cloaked by the mightiest of his defenses, a shroud of pure divine thunder.

"It seems you just won't get it, Kurokami. Very well, let me explain." He lifted his fist, as if preparing for a deadly thunderous strike. "What hurts the most? A striking punch, or a killing punch?"

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Raharu

"Technically Levina is already my nickname, but you can come up with another one for me if you want. For a while I had no name, and then I was Levina for an even longer time. Only recently has Levina become a mere nickname for me, as the name I once had before I lost it returned to me." Raharu seemed... wistful talking about the time when she was nameless. It seemed as if there were many happy memories about that time as well.

Gwendolyn

"I think I can get a closer look without disturbing anything," Gwendolyn said, as her body dissolved into smoke. The cloud of smoke roiled and drifted over the bodies, spreading out across them until it was barely visible. "Hmmm... it does look a lot like werewolves, but I feel like a real werewolf would not have left this much of the bodies left to find. And something tells me a normal wolf wouldn't have done this much damage." Gwendolyn's voice was muffled and distant-sounding, but still there and audible.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Cara

A finger went up and pushed against Cara's lips as her brow furrowed in confusion. Being nameless? It was such a weird and foreign idea to be without a name. Even orphans got names! "Did your parents abandon you in the wilderness or something?"

There wasn't any malice behind it, just pure and innocent curiosity.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Raharu

Raharu spoke softly, leaning in towards Cara ever so slightly. "I traded my name for knowledge, and opportunities. I got those, as well as friends, a passion, and a nickname. And then, that name was returned to me, a couple of years ago, as a reward for my skill and accomplishments. I chose this path; all of it. And I have never regretted that choice for a single moment." Raharu then indicated a small, metal nameplate on her uniform, which read:

First Lieutenant Raharu
Mabase Special Forces
FRANXX Pilot #011
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

Breakfast was always an uncomfortable ordeal, not because it was poorly prepared or because Prisim herself was unpleasant.  No, it was the opposite.  Prisim's muted warmth reminded him of some of his friends in the castle, in particular a few of the maids.  His wife used to worry he was cheating on her, spending entire afternoons goofing off with the servants.  Really, he just liked their food more than hers and he didn't want to tell.

No.  I don't want those memories...

It didn't matter.  He got through the interaction without too much trouble.  Though, having Gwendolyn there did not help the feeling that triggered those memories.  At the vary least, the moment to moment interactions were pleasant.

Looking for crimes....

That was the sort of thing he did too, back during training.  It was one of the things he did to hone his skills and earn a reputation.  The old man shook his head as they approached the crime scene.  "Do not worry Prism, I appreciate the assistance, but it is not needed," he said simply, acending higher and higher with simple steps, as though the air was made from stairs.

Placing his hands behind his hips, he continued.  "Yes I agree with Gwendolyn's assessment.  Contrary to popular belief, werewolves are not so savage.  More brutal than wolves but not to this extent."  He closed his eyes and steadied his breathing, extending his consciousness to the world around him, focusing specifically on the area where the crime scene occured.  The blood was warm, uncomfortably fresh.  Even just looking through Prism's eyes, all he could take note of was the blunt bruises coating the victim's body. 

The old man sat down cross legged in the middle of the air, resting his butt on the vary air he was standing on merely moments before.  Scratching his cheeks with his pointer finger he continued, "This was likely the work of a supernatural ability.  The person who did this was uniquely powerful.  This was not an act of despration, but the strong devouring the weak.  It is not uncommon here."

In any case, it would be pointless to make such a hypothesis without any evidence.  He wondered what the other two would be able to uncover.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 04:38:51 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Eh, anywhere is good. My people can handle themselves without me mothering them. Maybe your place?" She seemed completely fine just in the shadow. All of her experiences with her own probably played a big role with that.

Sakura Matou

Sakura shook her head. "I have some people there right now that would make going there with you somewhat troublesome. Unless you have a knack for acting, that is." Sakura's brow was scrunched up in stress, a fact she kept hidden with her control of the dimension. "Maybe somewhere else, unless here is fine? I can easily aqquire any amenities you might desire while we talk. Now that I've shown my seriousness, I expect that you won't mind answering a few questions?"

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Cara

"Franks? Fran? Franxe?" Cara took a moment to chew the word out, wordlessly mouthing it a few more times as if trying to find the optimal way to say it. "How do you pronounce that? And what is it?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Eh, wherever's fine. Whadda you wanna talk about now?" Her shadow had morphed into a chair as she sat down with a bored expression on her face.