Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 27083 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Ha! Protecting? Why'd you want to do something like that as far as that hellspawn's concerned?" He mocked the naive knight lightheartedly, not maliciously but with some form of affection. "Well, my fire magic's strong. I can support you from the back-lines."

He chuckled and smiled, shrugging nonchalantly before taking a sip of his drink.

"Still, don't expect me to go out of my way to cover your ass. You might be doing it for some debt or to save this city, but I couldn't care less. If you fall I'm not going to go out of my way to save you, no matter how much I may like you."
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 04:55:58 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Charlotte

"Detached. Frantic," Charlotte said without missing a beat, not bothering to cover up her mild disgust at the sterility she was surrounded by, "Feels like most everyone's just going about their day without taking a minute to, you know, kick back a minute, relax. So busy that they can't even be bothered with each other, sometimes. Granted, things here are a sight better for the average Joe than they were back in my day, so long as they stay out of trouble. That aside, it's mostly the same as any other city, 'cept the people 'round here really come from all over. You've got your everyday folk going about their business, up until someone gets a bit too rowdy, and my sort 'a folk get called to settle things down again and most everyone goes on with their day."

Sage

Well, that was not a pleasant description of a city. Why would anyone want to live in a city if it was like this? Granted that most of them would starve just from overpopulation if they left. Actually where was all the food coming from? She had not seen enough farms to justify that...

"Your sort of folk?" A more pertinent question.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily's eyes widened for a moment as Lance vanished, the open window making it clear he'd gone outside, but there was still the question of just where he'd gone. Then she heard something crashing down outside, followed by shouting and slight tremors that threatened her balance for a moment. The redhead frowned for a moment, part of her wondering if she might be in over her head. It was one thing to see the collateral from his fights on recordings, but quite another to feel it herself. Still, there were a couple more things that had to be done, Emily smirking to herself as she picked up a small notebook lying around and tore a strip off of a blank page, writing down a quick message for Lance with her phone number telling him to call her if he wanted to meet up again.

With that done, the redhead took a moment to focus, glamour surging through her as she called up one of her more useful contracts, going intangible with the note in hand. The redhead slipped out of the backstage area, light steps leading her out to burning, ruined stage. Emily cocked an eyebrow at the destruction, part of her wondering who'd be picking up the tab, before shrugging and making her way over, slipping the note into Lance's pocket, the scrap of paper regaining physical form as it left her hand, tucked away neatly.

Looking back at the burning stage and over to the screaming groupies, Emily's smirk widened before felt more Glamour surging through her, the redhead looking expectantly up at the sky. After a few moments, a sparse few clouds gathered, the only real warning before a light shower rained down around them, dimming the fire, but more importantly, soaking through the clothes of most of the people up front, leaving them with the groupies with their shirts clinging to their bodies. Suffice it to say it was a more flattering moment for some than others, but Emily was already on her way out, the redhead feeling like her work was done for now. Not to mention that she should probably take a bit to clean up before the next couple errands had to be run.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

Taken aback for a moment, the empress sighed, leaving out the bad air; soon, a smile decorated her face again.

"My, that was a downer; let us return to having fun in this place built for tht purpose, shall we?"

Turning around to the tall girl's suggestion, she beamed at her again.

"Umu, I shall leave the choice up to you, you seem to be more familiar with this time's entertainment after all~"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

That went over well, she matched the empress' smile with one of her own. She would follow her suggestion as well as it was indeed wise. "I will be depending on your knowledge as well Lady Olga, I trust you will guide us to this entertainment swiftly and gracefully." She gave the foreign a small bow, not as deep as the one she'd given the empress though, some customs had to adhered to after all.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

"Yahoo!" She jumped up and flexed victoriously, striking a cool pose with a shining grin. Then, she walked up the poor defeated man. "Wanna know how I figured you out? Huh? Huh?" She asked him, oddly cheerful about this whole victory. It was actually kinda cute.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Eh, wherever's fine. Whadda you wanna talk about now?" Her shadow had morphed into a chair as she sat down with a bored expression on her face.

Sakura Matou

"Well, firstly, I was wondering who exactly your servant was. I can tell you're a fellow master and that you're supporting a servant of your own."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lady Olga Marie of House Animusphere

"Huh, me, really? Wellll..." Olga had actually pushed the decision on Nero because she wasn't sure herself! Yet the two had deftly shifted the decision straight back to her!

Her face scrunched up and she brought her hand to her chin, seemingly thinking really hard. Eventually, she came to a decision.

"I think bumper cars sounds like more fun." She said hesitantly, looking at the other two for conformation. She really wasn't sure! "We could make it a compitition. Whomever hits the other two the least has to pay for food for the rest of the day."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus groaned, turning his head away but keeping a mean side eye locked on her celebrating figure.  "Sure whatever," he said, folding his arms.  "I guess I am a little curious."

How the hell did she know!?

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

The demon's eyes glew and her smile turned cruel.

"Too slow, too obvious human. You telegraph your moves too much. Even an amateur could see your knuckles strain and whiten before you thrust. You'd barely master a cheap whore with those skills, let alone a demon." She patted his head affectionately, not much differently from a little brother who needed to be taught her ways. Then, she looked up with a sheepish smile and put her finger on her chin for a second.

"Actually, I just picked scissors randomly."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus stared at her wide eyed.  I...I was that obvious?  A lifetime of battles... growing up on the streets... and I can't even keep my moves hidden? he thought, his body being soothed by her touch.  It was the only thing keeping him from falling on his knees in defeat.

"Actually, I just picked scissors randomly."

Marcus drove his fist into her head, slamming her into the ground.  "WHAT?!  You dumb bitch!  Don't give me that stupid speech after beating me with luck!"  He was pretty bitter.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

"Oh shut up you mewling cunt." She dodged the fist with a graceful spin and sent her knee right towards his face.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 11:38:15 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

A sense of fear washed over Marcus as the fist struck nothing.  He REALLY didn't want to get his ass kicked again after losing something as stupid as rock paper scissors.  Seeing the leg come at him, he ducked, grabbing hold of the leg planted to the ground and pulling it with all of her might.  He still had the aura activated after all.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Charlotte

"Hm? Right, never got around to that," Charlotte shrugged, leaning back in her chair, "By that I mean bounty hunters."

"Right, you probably don't know the system if you lived up in the mountains 'til now," she said after a moment shaking her head in realization and sitting up again before leaning in a bit, "Basically, it's a flesh for cash sort of business, though for less skilled folk it's more corpses for cash. Government or someone with the money to make it happen puts a bounty on someone's head. I track that person, I either capture or kill them, depending on the bounty, I transport them to whoever set the bounty, I show that person the body, and then they pay me the bounty. Don't worry, there isn't a price on your head."
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 02:44:11 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Xiu

"Now you're simply attempting to flatter me, Mr. Suleiman." She leaned in again, barely a few inches from the man's face as her hand stroked his cheek. "But there are a variety of relationships in the world now. The mold has long since broken, and there are many ways to raise a family."

Airyaman

He tilted his head, leaning softly on the woman's hand. "I mostly speak what comes to mind, miss Xiu. But I don't know much about those things," he said. "Have you ever made a family?"

The sorcerer crossed his arms in reflection, waiting for her respons attentively.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts