Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 25924 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
? ? ?

"Then claim your prize Hero!"

With a demonic roar she flung the blonde man at the interloper with great force, a fine reward for a hero indeed. But that was not the most gruesome event to be had, no that would be the thing currently pumping out blood in her hand.

It was a heart, desperately beating along to the tune of carnage, yet there were no veins to pump the liquid of life into anymore. This only lead to the disgusting sight of blood spurting out all over. Not that it bothered her, it was quite the opposite. It was snacking time after all.

And with that she took a bite from the still beating heart.

Lance

"Woah!" He backflipped midair and kicked the prize right up in the sky with an amazing acrobatic display that would have made any witness utterly speechless, only to land on his feet facing the snacking lady and grabbed the motorcycle with one hand, carefully setting it down near his lap.

"Hey hey, aren't you a heart breaker? Between you and me, i prefer the more gentle kind of love." He told her casually, tipping his hat to her like he was hitting on her. Actually, it was probably what he was actually doing. "So that bud of yours was the guy who caused the ruckus back at that store, and now you're going for a bank robbery. Come on, really? A lovely lady like you should have better ways to spend her time, like listening to one of my CD's." He reached for his coat and held a signed album for her.

Maybe, just maybe, looking at his beautiful body through the pristine cover would make her forsake her evil ways.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

"This is a pretty messy place to talk vampire-angel thing. How about we go continue someplace nicer? Cafe or something? I'm sure at least one of them will serve blood or something for you." She rested her elbows on Noire's head as she held up her head with her hands.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Xiu

She carelessly waved a hand at that question. "A few here and there. Occasionally I may give one of my descendants a gift or two, but I haven't started a family in quite some time. Or perhaps it's just simply a matter of time. Although..." Xiu pulled the gemlike man a bit closer.

"Am I supposed to take this as a show of interest, Mr. Suleiman?"
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 10:29:26 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Charlotte

"Hm? Right, never got around to that," Charlotte shrugged, leaning back in her chair, "By that I mean bounty hunters."

"Right, you probably don't know the system if you lived up in the mountains 'til now," she said after a moment shaking her head in realization and sitting up again before leaning in a bit, "Basically, it's a flesh for cash sort of business, though for less skilled folk it's more corpses for cash. Government or someone with the money to make it happen puts a bounty on someone's head. I track that person, I either capture or kill them, depending on the bounty, I transport them to whoever set the bounty, I show that person the body, and then they pay me the bounty. Don't worry, there isn't a price on your head."

Sage

"So you... kill people for money?" Sage tilted her head as she was reminded with some disgust of the treasure hunters who wanted to steal from her hoard back home. Usually by killing her. "Why would you do that?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Charlotte

"Sometimes, but I prefer captures," Charlotte shrugged, "As for why, well, why not? It puts food on the table, lets me hone my skills, and generally points me in the direction of guys who've evaded the local law enforcement, either by force or cunning, so it's a bit of excitement in the bargain. Besides, usually there's a very good reason that someone's got a bounty on their head. Usually, it's because they've done something bad, and the badder they get, the bigger the bounty, more often than not."

Not to mention, with all the blood the gunslinger had already seen in her long life, a little more wouldn't leave her losing any more sleep.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

"I'm sorry your Highness, but it is I who will dominate the field of battle." The Blond knight retorted as she followed after the much shorter Empress, at a rspectful half step behind. Now that she had acknowledged the other blonde's royal status she did her best to show her the kind of respect someone of her status deserved.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Raharu

"Sorry, I just got here recently. I don't know the area well at all yet," Raharu said, smiling softly and straightening out her sleeve.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Cara

"Hmmmmmmm." She put a finger to her lips as her brow furrowed in thought, but she brightened up real quick. "Oh well. That's no problem. Be safe, Levina! I don't know how strong you are but this place can be pretty dangerous sometimes, so you should try a be a bit more careful"

And with that piece of sagacious wisdom Cara nodded to herself before walking off.

King of Humans

Not all prisons in the Nexus were notable, but there were a few which contained enough supernaturals to have those with keen eyes watching them. Yet something had gone terribly wrong. The guards were in a total uproar, humans and even some halfbreeds amongst them were engaging in brutal and relentless combat, fighting as if their very lives were on the line as they butchered their comrades. Even worse, a swarm of phantasmal warriors had descended upon the area. They had little substance, but so long as they provided even a moment of distraction they more than proved their worth. And once the assault was done, the humans followed the commands of their king and marched upon the prison itself.

Its words were law. Whenever it spoke the prisoners turned on each other. It subjects wounds were healed, their pain assuaged, short of death itself they would not fall. The men amongst the wardens would open the doors when their enemies had perished, and with every battle her group grew. An unceasing march of undying humans. Until every human was free, until every enemy had perished.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn nodded back to Sigurd, and pulled what looked to be a short wooden stick out of the folds of her well-worn witch robes. As she walked out the door of the store, it expanded like a collapsible walking stick to be almost as tall as her with two footholds folding out of the sides. She put her feet onto it and rocketed off towards the city limits, towards her isolated little home.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

He leaped to his feet and shook off the dust and ash from his clothes. "I don't make a habit of spoiling meals with red, but I'll have a mega-sundae," he said. Something sweet was just what he needed to turn off his shitty, bitter mood.

Airyaman

He inhaled by reflex, but answered her with a laugh. "I'm just curious about your experiences. You're quite easy to talk to, Ms. Xiu," he said, eyes glinting at the immortal. "Unless.... you're interested? I would invite you to dinner to thank you too, but I'm currently bereft of funds."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
? ? ?

The whimpering mess of a man that remained was softly groaning from where he had been tossed aside, a freaky sight indeed. But not as freaky as the other thing he was doing.

He was getting up on his feet. The blond man who's still beating heart was currently being devoured by the twin tails girl was now getting back on his feet. "Alright alright I get it, I won't get in your way Lucy~" Smug as ever that one was.

With a loud gulp, the rest of the heart was swallowed whole, then and only then did she turn her attention to the so called Hero. "Tell me, do you have what it takes to be a champion?" She licked her blood red lips clean as she regarded his finely chiseled physique. So intense was her stare it almost felt like she was piercing beyond him to see what was underneath.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lance

"Heh. Just who do you think you're talking to? I can promise, you won't find a single man in this city who can fight better than I sing, except for me." He tipped his sunglasses and let the wind blow his coat and ponytail, giving the girlie a good hard look through the shades. Just the way he was being looked at was enough to give him chills, but he wouldn't let that show.

So he spread his arms open in an offer of peace and gave her an oddly pleasant smile, almost kind in its own insufferably narcissistic way. He might be kind of an overdramatic perverted jerkass, but for a moment you could see hints of a heart in that gesture, almost like he believed whatever heart devouring creature she was could do better.

"Listen, I don't know why you're doing this whole thing, but we can always talk things out. No need to spill more blood than your buddy over there. And hey, settling things over a chocolate sundae under a chandelier doesn't sound so bad, does it?"

It was kind of unbelievable. Even now, despite all that he had just seen, despite everything that happened...

Was he seriously still hitting on her!?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 03:57:47 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
? ? ?

She was giving him a knowing look the entire time, somewhere halfway between sympathetic and mocking. "Yet your singing success is why you decided to take up bounty hunting. Doesn't that sound strange?" She strolled closer with every word she spoke until she was at an arm's length from him. Their difference in height became even more pronounced now, with him towering over her, he was easily a whole foot taller than her.

"And for that matter, aren't red heads with big boobs your type?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
TOWN PRISON: SECTOR A78, DEEPEST LEVEL - NINTH NEST

Down on the prison's deepest level, barred from access under normal circumstances, laid the Nexus's most deranged criminals, isolated from the outside world indefinetely for unknown crimes. Perhaps it was better that way, for knowing might be a far worse bargain than most would wager. And locked in the farthest cell, blocked by thick iron gates and anti-magic hexes, a sole man was bound by chains that sapped his mana and used it to power the entire complex.

Well, man was an odd way to put it. He did have the basic humanoid shape of one, but its body burnt, perpetually on fire through some sick magic spell that even most scholars wouldn't dare experiment. While his room was normally pitch darkness, his body's flames allowed him enough light for him to count the bricks making up his cell. Well, as long as he kept this place up and didn't cause too much noise, they'd give him shelter and let him do as he pleased, rarely coming to bother him unless he requested so. Life here was simple, and perhaps even good. Good enough for him to allow himself a song.

"The itsy-bitsy spider. Climbed up the water spout. Down came the rain. And washed the spider out."

His was a delicate daily task that distracted him from the burning pain, when fantasizing about his vengeance wasn't an option. Those times were all to scarce and sparse in-between, not much different from the times he was allowed a meal. But today was different. Today, the pyromancer felt something was off. It wasn't that his magical inscriptions and notes on the nature of fire had shifted, or that his own blood he used to write them down had degraded until they were unreadable.

It wasn't even the noise, not that it wasn't annoying. He often threatened to burn his noisy fellow inmates to a crisp if they didn't cease their mad and pointless noises. Less than preferably they'd heed his requests. Maybe he should burn their tongues off first.

"Out came the sun. And dried up all the rain."

Ahh, but who was he kidding. This was not a matter of worry or annoyance, but routine. Routine! Because he was just waiting for the hero to come, so he may sizzle and fizzle and burn his skin to ashes, roast his bones and broil his spirit until he became an undying burning pyrolich. A suitable throne for his eventual rule, no doubt.  And without a routine to keep his poor brain cells busy, he might just decide to leave for another complex after burning this one to the ground.

"And the itsy-bitsy spider. Climbed up the spout again. Hahahahahahahahahah!"

And suddenly, the door opened, and the burning jaw gaped open into a smile as the burning body spoke in an oddly calm tone despite his earlier display. "Ah, how timely! It's wonderful to see you're still doing well sir-"

A gunshot interrupted him, setting a bullet right in the middle of his skull. A sword was then planted into his abdomen, but the cut was too shallow to penetrate his organs. More swords came, a dozen of inmates and wardens alike swarmed his small cell, slashing and piercing into his arms, legs, stomach, neck and face.

That is what should have happened. But the moment the first inmates came in, the signs and writings on the walls came to life and began to shine a bright flame-like orange, enveloping the swords and guns in flames and melting them much to their horror. The room should have completely limited his magical output, he shouldn't be able to cast a single spell! Unless...

"At last, you miserable wardens would liberate me!?" He declared grandiosely! Yes, unless he merely had more power than this measly prison could hold! Opening the gate so widely was a mistake, one they normally would not have made! In this moment, the weapons that should've pierced through even his body were melting off like chocolate. This room was practically an oven, and considering metal had already begun to melt...

They didn't even have the strength to scream. As flames enveloped them, their bodies flailed while they wailed and turned to cinders.

"How amusing! I didn't think you fools could dance, hahahahahaha!" He stroked his lightly cut body and giggled at the wounds, staring at the blood that was burning like gasoline. "But this isn't enough! The scorching body of Dark Vlad can deal with such wounds with ease!"

Well, it wasn't all too bad! This nice small room had let him set his thoughts straight for a while. He was really thankful, but it was time to go.

He melted through the shackles those above were so certain would hold him in for good,burnt the gate and incinerated his stuffy prison clothes. "Hmph, this little vacation has gotten me a little rusty." He noted to himself when he realized how sluggish his movements felt once he got up and wiped the soot off his shoulders, and the fact the bodies were still recognizable carbonized wholes with distorted faces.

His conjured flames just erupted and spread through the entire lower block like an explosion, and when he left to walk up the stairs he was already clad in his old armor, just like in the good old days.

"Now, let's see. Just what is going on..." He said as he began to hover a few inches above air, moving on to reach the higher levels and see what this noise was all about. He somehow couldn't believe these incompetent vermin could plan a breakout like that. Something smelled odd...

Oh. Right. Burnt bodies, of course.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 05:10:52 AM by francobull3 »

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
King of Humans

The King moved on, its oppressive words crushing any resistance as its crowd only grew larger and more focused. It had extracted the needed information from the wardens and prisoners alike, and it knew of the threat that lay within its depths. Yet the King was not afraid. It could never be, for it was all of humanity itself, and there was no threat that they could not conquer. With its defenses set to the nullification of magic it proceeded like a tide. By this point most of the mob had sworn oaths of service, their wills having been thoroughly crushed by their ruler's absolute word.

Eventually it was this group that met up with the fiery demon of these depths. Yet their King was unwavering despite the rather deadly circumstances they were in. The unchanging mask of the King stared down the being and spoke. "I command thee. Kneel." And the words crashed down upon the man with the weight of the world. An absolute demand that called for the loyalty of whatever humanity was left in him to obey.