Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26622 times)

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

"What? Were those the rules??"

Tip-toeing around the sweltering plastic ground, the small empress reached the edge of the arena, looking down at the whitehared girl from the metal steps.

"Humu? Whats wrong?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Yukari

She gave the foolish girl a fierce glare. Ms. Fox was it? She hadn't been this insulted in weeks, and she had just about had it with this human. "No it's your own fault for being nosey...." She stook a step closer as she threatened the blond girl. "Now get out of here or else I'll use you to evaluate the rest of my collection."

If she dared to refuse her than she'd be in for one nasty surprise.

Noel

"Huh! You can't threaten me! I'll call the cops on you!" Noel complained. She sounded rather annoyed. The fluffy tails! They were a lie! A basket-full of deceit and lies! She turned around and began to leave before spinning around once more. "Fix this headache." She demanded, stomping her foot on the ground. She looked like she was about to cry.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Nero

Tip-toeing around the sweltering plastic ground, the small empress reached the edge of the arena, looking down at the whitehared girl from the metal steps.

"Humu? Whats wrong?"

Olga

"Ah-well... nothing, sorry. I was just sad that Stella just ditched us like that, she was weird but I liked her ok. Guess the feeling wasn't mutual..." She scratched her braid sheepishly.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 03:37:22 AM by Sinib »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

At the new appearance a Messenger popped out of Lucy's shadow, crawling up onto her shoulder before whispering into her ear. She nodded her head a few times at its wise words, thoroughly considering the words it had to offer. "You're a good six outta ten for someone who's not a real angel, girl. Keep up the brainwork!" Then her Messenger leaped forward, swiftly licking Raikou's offered spoon clean.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Xiu

Most of them were pretty mundane things. Petty cures and potions that soothed life's everyday problems. Xiu waited in silence until he had packed the whole thing up before gently patting him on his shoulder. "Well, you're rather reliable, Mr. Suleiman. If you keep that up I might reward you when we head over to my home."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

"Humu? Whats wrong?"

Olga

"Ah-well... nothing, sorry. I was just sad that Stella just ditched us like that, she was weird but I liked her ok. Guess the feeling wasn't mutual..." She scratched her braid sheepishly.

Nero

"Oh, she did... Well, we shall see her again, for there is no way i would meet such a beaut only once. Fret not!"

Having said that, she jumped down from the stair and clung to Olga's back, slinging her arms around her.

"Now, onward my trusty steed!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olga Marie

Olga smiled at Nero's comforting words. "Mmph! You're right." Olga wrapped her arms around Nero's legs and hoisted her up to a more comfortable position. "Well since you clearly lost, I guess I get to decide where we eat, eh?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Xiu

Most of them were pretty mundane things. Petty cures and potions that soothed life's everyday problems. Xiu waited in silence until he had packed the whole thing up before gently patting him on his shoulder. "Well, you're rather reliable, Mr. Suleiman. If you keep that up I might reward you when we head over to my home."

Airyaman

Airyaman rose to his feet, inquiring with his eyes. "Your hospitality is all the reward I should need, Ms. Xiu," he answered, almost businesslike. Nodding, he repeated a proverb from an unreliable memory. "Good deeds come from honest work. But will we be on our way then?"

The sorcerer grabbed her suitcase, already sealed tight, like a textbook gentleman.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 03:42:32 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Dark Vlad

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Make sure to savor them, you never know when you'll lose the ability to do so!" He laughed maniacally as she devoured his baked creations. Not that he'd let that happen ever again, that was only obvious.

So he picked and lifted her over his mighty burning arms like a princess, though the heat was gentler than earlier. It felt more like a warm bath, the only fierceness in his burning face was reserved to her enemies at this moment.

"You will be properly nourished under my watch no matter what. A king needs strength to lead, lack of entertainment dulls the mind. If you will allow me to carry you, there are many dens of amusement I would like to present you."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Yukari

She almost laughed out loud at that one, that was the first time she'd heard that particular threat since coming here, it was almost refreshing. If it wasn't so absurd that is. "Call the cops on me? Why would they respond to this person gave me a headache? They're overworked as is."

She closed the distance between them. " I could fix it for you I suppose, however you have to promise not to freak it, the method is a bit unusual to say the least.... I'll have to envelop you in my flames, not harmful in this case but it's up to you If you dare, not many do."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Yukari

She almost laughed out loud at that one, that was the first time she'd heard that particular threat since coming here, it was almost refreshing. If it wasn't so absurd that is. "Call the cops on me? Why would they respond to this person gave me a headache? They're overworked as is."

She closed the distance between them. " I could fix it for you I suppose, however you have to promise not to freak it, the method is a bit unusual to say the least.... I'll have to envelop you in my flames, not harmful in this case but it's up to you If you dare, not many do."

Noel Vermilion

Noel's face softened. Her poise relaxed, and she nodded quietly. She stood still and quietly spoke up.

"I won't freak out, don't worry. I'll leave as soon as it's fixed if that's what you want, I promise."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Yukari

"Here goooooooessss!" She did grand sweeping gestures as if performing some weird tribal dance, it was almost hypnotic. She moved from pose to pose, stretching her body to the fullest. After a while it became apparent she just doing yoga.

The Kitsune suddenly turned to look at Noel. "Oh right you." She waved her hand and the girl was suddenly consumed in fire. Despite it's initial appearancem it was a gentle flame, like being comfy in bed under a warm blanket. And after a few mooments the headache lifted as the curse's power was shattered and the flames went away with it.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 05:10:22 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Yukari

"Here goooooooessss!" She did grand sweeping gestures as if performing some weird tribal dance, it was almost hypnotic. She moved from pose to pose, stretching her body to the fullest. After a while it became apparent she just doing yoga.

The Kitsune suddenly turned to look at Noel. "Oh right you." She waved her hand and the girl was suddenly consumed in fire. Despite it's initial appearancem it was a gentle flame, like being comfy in bed under a warm blanket. And after a few mooments the headache lifted as the curse's power was shattered and the flames went away with it.

Noel Vermillion

Noel sat down in the air as she watched the fox do her stretches or whatever. She looked disinterested in the whole affair and just wanted to leave.

This sucks. Why does such a bitch get to have such cute and fluffy tails. What's wrong with this world? The injustice of it all!

Eventually, the girl seemed to remember her existance and a nice comfy flame enveloped Noel. "Ahhhhh..." She sighed in relief. It felt nice and comfy. Like being wrapped in a warm blanket in a cold day.

"Thank you." She said as she turned to leave. If she didn't say anything she doubted they'd ever talk again.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Yukari

"Why did you really come here? You didn't seem very interested in what I was selling." Before the blonde had the chance to leave she bombarded her with a question. It was rather strange after all, she didn't really seem like she was a pursuer of the occult as she never even eyed up the real stuff.

Most strange indeed, instead of running away the moment she got threatened, she replied back with the police. So either she was a complete  moron or she had connections.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Olga Marie

Olga smiled at Nero's comforting words. "Mmph! You're right." Olga wrapped her arms around Nero's legs and hoisted her up to a more comfortable position. "Well since you clearly lost, I guess I get to decide where we eat, eh?"

Nero

"Humpf! I had won had you not neglected to tell me the rules!"

Looking to the side, she puffed up her cheeks for a bit.

"But... i shall give you this one. Now lead the way!"