Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 51349 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mitsu

The Unchained read the manual slowly, memorizing every word in it. Of course, she remembered every single thing she has ever experienced, but she felt like she should put some effort for the show in order to not look like suspicious. As for the deck, she would pick up that kind of boring but practical deck that would work well against cheesy builds. Win was a win, it didn't matter if it was achieved in a cool or rather boring way.

"Okay, I'm done." She declared after she spent enough time considering her options.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oren

Hmm. The Fae wasn't particularly worried. She knew how to fix this. So the Lycan's jaw opened nice and wide and she slammed her jaw shut on her own arm, crushing force and sharp teeth digging into the flesh. It was about then that she realized that Breeze didn't actually have the dead fish eyes and was just depressed or somesuch.

So instead of feeling particularly triumphant there was mostly just a lot of "Ow! Ow! Ow!" as she shifted back into her normal form and blood went everywhere.

Auspicious Breeze

Some of the blood probably got on Breeze, which was enough combined with the pain sounds to snap her out of it. Sorta. She hopped on her feet, letting out a "Waahh!" and moving her way to Oren so she could start fussing. "E-E-Ehhh?! Why did you bite yourself?! That's really silly!"

She grabbed some nearby socks so she could start binding the wound so it didn't bleed so much.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile

Julius

It seemed to him as if he had to stay here for a while regardless. After the nurse left again, he continued the conversation with Irene.

"People know of the supernatural, but it doesn't mean that some don't fear it. You seem to be a selfless person, but the general opinion about vampires is not favorable here. You fought valiantly beside me, so I can put trust in you." A sort of white lie, partly, because the fact stood that he didn't know her that well. He couldn't completely trust a new acquittance like that. Julius believed in redemption and second chances for everyone, but he got burned sometimes. Perhaps he had to observe her further. Even if it was damn difficult in his current condition.

Irene

She shrugged, speaking almost in a chiding motion. "In what world are immortal, blood-sucking fiends well-regarded? I have no rush to out myself to more people, so you can rest easy about my social profile."

Then she stepped away from the bed and pushed the papers she had been clutching to against the noisy man's chest, sticking closer as he was to their conversation. "Reword that so there are no doubts about beliberately inciting harm against me or associates."

The office dupe let out a short sigh, and said "You're a hard lady to please. But we should include your Nexus citizenship in the price, mm?" Then, after a moment to smile wide, he left.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ruler

"A priest's job is to serve the people, not necessarily god.  Today, I pledge my fealty to you miss," he said, standing up but still bowing his head.  "Besides, a person only becomes important once others recognize them as so.  I am sure you have a wealth of qualities worthy of the title of master."

As he finished his little monologue, he turned his head to face the noble warrior, at last breaking his bow.  "Supposedly, it is a device that grants a wish."  His voice was soft and polite, but the way he said the sentience was much more matter of fact. 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 02:56:24 AM by yinsukin »

Thedoctor

William

Being this far behind there was pretty much no chance of winning it, that wasn't what he was trying to do though. He kept up his game of gleefully crashing into his opponents. That was so much fun.

"She insulted you Noire and with how much she skips out on work usually, it was only fitting. I'm not entirely happy when someone calls my dear Noire, that." He told them seriously.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shirou

"Yeah, her husband." Shirou answered for her, offering her his hand in greeting. "My name's Shirou. Nice to meet you. Are you one of my wife's business partners?" He asked, looking at the suit she was wearing.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Suzuko

The dark haired woman blinked at the man before smiling, her body relaxing just a bit as if more at ease at seeing Sakura's husband. Her hand firmly shook his as she answered, "Well, as of a couple of minutes a go I am. My name is Suzuko. Sakura and I were simply discussing things about the baby."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noire

Noire just shook her head at these antics. "Stop bullying Lucy William." She said simply, without much oomph to her words. She was focused on winning, usually she would lose this sort of game. Being the best at it was a nice change of pace.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shirou

It's a pleasure to meet you." Shirou said, brightening up considerably at the mention of their child. He walked over behind Sakura and embraced her, gently holding her very pregnant belly in his hands. She silently nuzzled up against him, looking up at him with her bright, idolizing, purple eyes. Shirou looked around the room and frowned. "Do you know anything about furnishing a baby's room? I feel like we overspent." He didn't like his wife's newfound freedom with money. It chafed at all his principles.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Hah! You better be nice now, master! Noire said so." Then Lucy turned her attention back to the game. Her item was the legendary blue shell. All she had to do was wait for the perfect moment and... she tossed it the moment Noire was in first place and without any items that could negate it.

Suzuko

"Well, you most likely did. But if you have money to burn it's mostly fine. The workmanship is fine although without bragging too much I think mine would be better. It definitely works for a baby's room though! It's a nice basis to start with. Have you already thought of babyproofing the house? I had a few mage do some work on mine to keep it safe." Ah, they were a rather happy couple. It made Suzuko a bit wistful.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou and Shirou Emiya

Shirou frowned at her assessment, clearly annoyed, and simply said "I see." Sakura however, was completely ambivalent. She clearly didn't care in the slightest about the price. "She said it's fine, dummy." Sakura teasingly said with a flick to his forehead. She was a bit annoyed at his miserliness. It's not like they didn't have the money to spare. Ah, but she shouldn't waste time being mad about that. She was with company.

"Yes, but not yet. It's inconvenient, and the baby isn't due for a few months yet."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oren

The Fae gave Mordred a wink as Breeze began to take care of her. "Well, last time you got like that I almost died before you woke up! So I had to try something smaller first." She tilted her head. "Do you need more help. I can bite it off if you still need a little push."

Suzuko

She nodded. That made sense. "Well, I would suggest a professional or two if you don't want to do it yourself. There are significantly less accidents when little accidents can be ignored. Then you just need yourselves or a dedicated sitter. Although you two have probably thought of that already. Have you started looking into schools?"

Thedoctor

William

"Why make a racing game only for it to be decided entirely by chance?" The dark mage muttered as he saw yet another of the items being used. The novelty had worn off and he now found himself in last place, having stopped trying to advance a while back.

Thedoctor

Saber

"Yes, I do." She told him sharply, slightly impressed that he hadn't completely face planted at the hit.

"But to my knowledge there's nothing going on right now. It's not helping my sinking feeling of dread however." Who knows what those two might be up to after all. Maybe they'd make a ton of enemies inadvetantly, who would all then show up in the middle of the night to attack them. The possiblity for that wasn't incredibly low and that made her a bit worried.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka's eyes somehow became even brighter than they were before, perhaps set off by Mitsu's acceptance of the game.  She thrust her chest out and raised the arm covered in the duel disk.  Somehow, without pushing a button, several small mechanical devices shot out from the sides of the contraption, landing at the corners of the apartment.  The front of the devices seemed to radiate a glowing rainbow gradient.

"Prepare yourself Mitsu!" she shouted dramatically as she placed two fingers on the top of her deck.  With a graceful flourish, she pulled 5 cards from the top to start her hand.  "They say that you can use magic to make the monster's real.  But this idea has been largely rejected by Kaiba."

Despite there being no wind inside the apartment, the young vampire's hair fluttered backwards, her clothes rustling gently as if she there were heavy winds. "I shall allow you to decide who makes the first move."