Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 30808 times)

Thedoctor

William

The dark mage sat and tried to figure out was he was supposed to do to no avail. This game looked really blocky, were you supposed to build things in it? He turned to see what the other two were up to.

"Tower of Babel? That sounds foreboding." It was the first time he'd heard of it.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
"I should be fine in few hours. Even if I'm in a bit of pain, small break won't hurt. If I need another favor from you, there's a thing that takes a priority. Did you report everything on the enemy to the police? If they know what they may possibly deal with, then they won't be taken off guard too easily by anything that she plots."

Irene

She sighed and nodded. "I gave a detailed account of all that we witnessed. Though I couldn't gleam what the origin of her strange powers was, and there was no point to risking a guess. Others more used to this city surely have a better point of reference to me. Something I must fix now that I must deal with this place."

Irene turned around to sit with eased weight on his bed and smiled. "It's my business to know these things, after all. I hope you'll teach me what you know while we're working together."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Whilst the girl tried to hide it, Rider could tell that she was disappointed at the response she'd received, and Rider felt a little bad for destroying her hopes in such a manner.  Particularly since she seemed like a genuinely nice girl, judging from her response to Rider's next question.

"Oh, are you a healer, then?" she asked, curious, responding to the information given.

Given the nature of the Nexus, Rider knew that it was unlikely that someone would be transferred to the hospital without some kind of special healing ability, and the girl had already demonstrated her magical abilities, so it figured that she could probably heal people magically too.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

A small hum of delight came from the mage as she tasted the food. It was rather delicious, and the dish had a perfect balance of spiciness and flavor. "Well, what do you wish to know of me now? A give and take sort of pattern seems to work for us."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

"Fists? Wouldn't using a sword be more efficient? That increases one's reach, for starters." The mage didn't quite grasp why anybody would settle on fists if there were weapons available.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate spun in the air and met the blonde man's kick with his own super powered fire kick. "Then take this, BURNING SHOCK HYPERNOVA!!" He roared as a burning flame phoenix erupted from his heel and crashed right into the man's electric leg. The two powers collided with such force both opponents were blown back. The pirate landed on all fours and just sent more fire at his foe, a literal sea of fire coming down at full speed to incinerate him and blow him to dust.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 02:50:25 AM by francobull3 »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Julius

"I don't really know if I have anything to teach you. People have asked me before why I display such feats, but I don't believe there's anything inherent in me that causes. My weapons are blessed and I put my faith in a higher power. My knowledge aside, I wouldn't reach that far without my trust in God. Some people disbelieve me about that, but I do feel that He reaches out to me in dreams." All those cryptic visions couldn't be anything else but a hand of God guiding him from one place to another in order to overcome calamities.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

But really, what happened here? Where was Sakura? These questions came into Mordred's mind. Maybe now that Breeze calmed down, she would get an answer out of her. "Umm, Breeze, did Sakura leave? I don't see her around."

Thedoctor

Molly

She came. She came harder than ever before in her life. This blood, this blood. This blood was out of the world. It was the sweetest of aphrodisiacs burning through her body like the scorching heat of the sun. She trembled. The maid needed more, far more. She had too.

But the liquid was soon gone leaving her craving for more as her body fell deeper and deeper into the well of passion.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
The Enforcers

With the battle going on, two large armoured vans pulled up to the scene and armoured men wearing bulletproof vests and carrying machine guns, who quickly surrounded the building. They leveled their guns at the obviously supernatural people, and spoke authoritatively. "Cease your battle at once and submit, or we will be required to respond with lethal force!" One man yelled out at them. 
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 01:20:04 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Grigori

A small hum of delight came from the mage as she tasted the food. It was rather delicious, and the dish had a perfect balance of spiciness and flavor. "Well, what do you wish to know of me now? A give and take sort of pattern seems to work for us."

Olgamally

Olga shivered at the delicious spiciness of her own food. The burning sensation she felt in her mouth was absolutely delectable. "Hm, well, what was your childhood like? Since I just told you my life story, it's only fair you reciprocate."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

She clasped her hands together for a moment. For a moment the blue eyed could almost remember the exact dimensions of the structure. "I am going to rebuild the Tower of Babel. Hopefully to scale. Then I'll probably blow it up."

Grigori

All the while the older mage patiently listened and on occasion smiled. Then the food came and it seemed quite good, and that was when she noticed the younger girl reaching for her hand. With a teasing smirk on her face her fingers met with Olga's for a few moments before pulling back.

"I would but I'm afraid I'll need both my hands for this meal, Lady Animusphere."

Suzuko

She frowned for a moment as she searched her pockets. Her wallet popped back out along with a small collage's worth of pictures as she sorted through those along with business cards, credit cards, checks, and money.

Then she pulled out a long list. "Right, here you go. I've memorized them already, and they're all very excellent at their jobs. Confidential enough to never say anything about what goes on at home to strangers either."

Sakura Matou and her boitoy

Sakura took the list and pocketed it excitedly. She hadn't expected such a fruitful and useful list to fall into her lap like this. This woman was an exceptionally useful resource!

"So do you have any beds that would fit nicely in this room, Suzuko?" Sakura asked her. Shirou smiled and thanked her as well, but mostly remained silent. He didn't think they needed to get another bed, but he didn't want to fight with Sakura about it either.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Despite being in an apartment building, a small gust of wind blew Medaka's hair, allowing it to softly flutter in the cool breeze.  With a big smile and a card in hand she shouted, "THEN ITS TIME TO DUEL!"

She slapped a card onto the duel disk, causing a rainbow surge of electricity to flow through the device.  The two summoned monsters, exchanged spell and trap cards and utilized their monster card effects to the fullest.  If someone were to observe this duel, they would mistake the two for pros.  It was strange, Medaka maintained the upper hand, if only slightly. 

Their life points were at 1000 and 300 respectively.  A giant holographic blue eyes white dragon was on Medaka's side of the field.  On Mitsu's side, a few cards were face down, her own monster zone was empty.  "Its your turn Mitsu."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ruler

The pope chuckled.  "Well, you are not wrong but I am a mere priest after all.  I have little to no training with weapons, so I prefer to use my body when I am fighting."

Ryu

Electricity surged around the two as their feet met in the center. Ryu's eyes widened as he was thrown back by the recoil.  By using the momentum of the blast to flip in mid air, he managed to land on his feet.  The warrior's head tilted upward at the sea of fire threatening to engulf him.

He may be dumb, but he managed to pick up on one thing.  Their energies were incompatible.  With every clash, their wills threaten to engulf each other, manifested in their energies.  Which means there was only one way to handle this...

He took a horse stance, spreading his legs out and sitting down.  A giant energy ball formed in his cupped hands.  "SEENNNPUUUU....."  The electric aura around his body intensified, flaring up with his spirit.

The wave drew closer, now only a legs length away from him.  "BIG BANG ATTACK!" he roared as he thrust his hands forward, shooting the ball forward.  It struck the wave of fire, stopping it in its tracks.  The energies clashed, tearing up the concrete below. 

"BOW TO MY SPIRIT!" he shouted as the energy from the explosion flowed around him.  His voice echoed through the streets, the explosion starting to dispiate into smoke just as he yelled, as if he commanded it to stop.  With his arms folded over his chest and his eyes piercing through the smoke, he awatited the next attack.

Hazel+Mason

Mason watched the fighting with a bewildered expression, his body tense and his eyes wide.  After the first clash, he looked up at Hazel, who looked like she wanted to walk over and punch the two for some reason.  "How come they have time to shout while they are fighting?"

"Because stupid people run on different rules," Hazel said in a matter of fact way.  "Don't learn anything from these Morons Mason."
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 07:08:40 PM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily shrugged in response, taking another sip from her glass as she considered where this conversation could go for all of a moment before tossing that concern out the figurative window.

"Yes, I am. Really, I've always wanted to be a doctor," the redhead admitted before glancing away, "...At least, I'm fairly sure of that. Med school was about as fun as it was hard though, and it did not disappoint on either count."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses