Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 30164 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel

Hazel rolled her eyes.  "Of course," she said, mirroring his deadpan voice.  He was so lively before.  At least now she knows he is just being smart.  "Whatever.  Mason, turn this way."

"But why?  I don't care!" the boy responded in protest.

"Just do it!"

The kid groaned, not understanding why she was making him do this.  The group walked forward, leaving behind a decimated city street.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate shrugged and just stretched his arms back his head. After a while of walking, he decided to drop the bomb.

"Yknow, boss was totally staring wasn't she?" He turned to Mason  and whispered in his ear. "Psshh. I'd be careful if I were you. If you stick with her for so long, you might become a pervert too."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel+Mason

Mason perked up, folding his fingers together nervously at the comment.  "Well, Parker was telling me the other day that I am getting close to that age.... he said something weird about it being hard because there aren't many females in this gang.  Will staring at dicks make me a pervert?"

Meanwhile, Hazel's mouth opened.  She almost dropped her cigarette.  With her cheeks heating up again, she dashed over to her servant and slapped him on his stupid bony back.  "Hey!  Don't say it like that!  Of course I was staring!  He had no clothes on!"

That was when Ryu finally decided to speak up.  He too dashed beside the group and said, "Hey, so I noticed you never responded to the comment my dick and I feel like that was rude.  Its nice right?  Riiight?"  He was pointing down at his flaccid penis.

She refused to follow his prompt, instead keeping her eyes on Lorenzo.  "Yes, its a nice dick now shut up!"

Ryu smiled, happy he got her validation.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Well at least she's a honest one." He grinned with a cocky chuckle, "And don't worry kid, it only counts as perverted if people notice. Trust me, I'm a pro." He said smugly before lying on her shoulder smugly like it was a table. "Soo, what devious plot are you up to, aside staring at dicks?"

A seemingly base joke, but the way he seemingly grinned and looked at her gave way to another interpretation. One that said: What are your next orders, master?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 11:38:10 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel+Ryu+Mason

Mason looked up at the fire mage, his ears consuming every word he spoke.  "Hmm so its ok if I lie..."

Hazel puffed her cheeks, turned her head and said, "Like I have to tell you.  I don't owe you anything!"  Then, she took the cigarette from her mouth and sighed.  "Well, I do want to get your body back and there are a few places we need to hit tonight."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate's hollow eyes turned jubilant. "Ho?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel

"Or you could tie up some loose ends," she said with a grin.  It was nice to see him so excited about work.  "I ran into a few people today that I want captured."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Sounds fun. Are they strong?" He asked her with the sort of nonchalant yet genuine curiosity you'd expect from someone asking about a new blockbuster movie.

RED

The three(and the pokemon) were now at a restaurant shop and had just taken their orders. After a considerable amount of begging, big puppy eyes and an irresistibly warm hug, she left the poor man little choice but to pay for the king sized banana split, much to his joy and his wallet's chagrin. Despite that, she couldn't help but feel uneasy, like something was watching her behind her back the whole time.

Grinning, she picked up the pace when glancing at the two. Gobbling spoonful after spoonful at brain-freezingly high speeds, she didn't really know what they picked, but she didn't care. It was strange, but eating with the two of them made her feel happiness.

You don't deserve this.

For a second, her eyes widened, and she stopped. She could almost see her reflection on her cup, but the drizzling syrup looked more like blood to her. If she could turn any paler, she would, and she stopped.

Murderer

Why? Why did she have to think now? Of all times? She just wanted to be happy, she should be happy. So why?

Why did eating hurt so much?

It almost made her cry, it wasn't fair. Not in front of them...
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 01:17:50 AM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Oh, a bunch of humans tried to build a tower to God. So he kicked it down like a sandcastle. I had a pretty good look at it before the entire thing fell." There was the sound of squealing pigs and loud chickens. Brutalizing the wildlife with her fists was a priority! She did need to eat after all.

Grigori

Grigori considered it for a moment before nodding. She lifted up a spoonful of her own dish to Olga's face as she spoke. "Well, my mother was a fairly experienced mage by the time she had me. Her specialty was developing new life forms. My father was functionally a homonculus created from the mages with the most potential who she had collected samples from."

"Of course, it was simply efficient to keep me in a vat rather than birth me herself. After that she took a break from direct research for a time to take care of me. My lessons began almost before I could speak. I was powerful enough that leaving me to my own devices for any meaningful amount of time would be disaster."

"I learned runes before I learned the alphabet. Then every day I was practicing my magic. If I wanted toys I was expected to either create them myself or form an runic array that would allow for more complex ones. I matured, slowly. Limited socialization was granted by the homonculi but I wasn't allowed to leave home until I could defeat my mother in a battle. That... took quite a while."

Suzuko

"Well, I can't say I wasn't thinking of a few ideas." She took out a pen and small notebook before sketching out the room and possible positions of the bed. Then the Korean woman began listing off the various ones she had in stock, their original and discounted price, and their qualities.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 01:13:56 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Shinobu

The blond vampire shrugged. "I was not in the mood to fight back then, I would have thought that was quite obvious. And the way you were trying to beat me was somewhat cute in a way. As for that man, I would rather not know what goes on in that flaming pirate's head, it cannot be anything worthwile." Her glare sharpened then.

And in the next instant, she had pushed him to the ground while straddling his lap. "And only I am allowed to call you a stupid dog. I do not wish to see you insult yourself ever again...." Shinobu leaned closer. "....Understood?" A pair of golden eyes glimmered in the sunset as they looked upon him. The anger was gone, in it's place was something else, something much harder to discern. Was she elated or annoyed?

Ron

"Well, I guess that makes sen-waah!" And then Ron was down on his butt and supporting himself from falling further with one of his elbows. Damn, he forgot how fast she was when she put her mind to it! He had to swallow the instinct to fight back from escalating there. Not that he could safely escalate it without wasting his time trying to kill her. And okay he was honestly more concerned with the part where she was sitting on his lap and he could smell the blood and sugar and Shinobu-ness all over her from here.

His other hand went up to her hip, reflexively. "... crystal clear." Just a hint of a growl hid in the back of his throat as he conceded that. Was his heart pounding from adrenaline or something else right now?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 01:40:19 AM by Aiden »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile

Mordred

But really, what happened here? Where was Sakura? These questions came into Mordred's mind. Maybe now that Breeze calmed down, she would get an answer out of her. "Umm, Breeze, did Sakura leave? I don't see her around."

Auspicious Breeze

Okay, now she was really pouting and wagging her finger at Oren's face. "Well don't hurt yourself just because you can, okay? That's not a good thing! I'll snap out of whatever I'm in eventually, so don't do it!" Breeze hated seeing girls get hurt. She especially hated it when she knew the girl and when they were a girlfriend.

That's why what happened was terrible and she had to figure out what was going on, but oh! Maybe they knew how to deal with this now? "So uhh... we were wrestling and I fought dirty and grabbed places and she didn't like that and ran and hid and I... don't know what to do."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Molly

She came. She came harder than ever before in her life. This blood, this blood. This blood was out of the world. It was the sweetest of aphrodisiacs burning through her body like the scorching heat of the sun. She trembled. The maid needed more, far more. She had too.

But the liquid was soon gone leaving her craving for more as her body fell deeper and deeper into the well of passion.

Liam

And Liam, well, he didn't last long at all with her like that. He filled up Molly's insides with a hot, sticky mess right then and there while his finger slowly grew back from that. His blooded hand reached between her and the wall and squeezed at whatever skin he could. He felt her heart damn near explode from desire. Made sense.

The Blood was more than a liquid. It was part of him; it carried a piece of the monster God had put in his corpse in his damnation. It was a sliver, nothing it would miss, but it was enough to feed her a nibble of his divine blessing. It was enough to connect them, subtly.

He pressed his body closer against Molly's with a hungry desperation he hadn't felt in... well damn, he couldn't remember.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Neptune

"Huh act? I told them nicely that I needed the tickets and they gave them to me. Lying is bad you know Gaddy, don't ever let me catch ya doing it or I'll have to discipline ya. Don't make me that ok that's boring." Everything she said was true of course.

What kind of goddess would she be if she started lying to the people. She may be carefree and stuff but she definitely wasn't dishonest. Only a pirate would dare to tell a bold face lie like that in public and that's why they were the worst. Ok the second reason, the first one being obvious.

Not that any of this information actually reflected what she did. No, the CPU of the Land of Purple Progress walked closely together with her dear Angel towards the entrance.

"So what's the second part of the great plan, there is one right ? Right? Right?" Yes she did indeed as three times, each time with a different tone to boot.

Gadreel

"Hmm, I am surprised you find the prospect of disciplining me to be... boring." He left the insinuation there whence he placed it, somewhere in the energetic goddess' thoughts. To the rest of her insistence he merely nodded. This fallen angel had no reason to deceive her regarding anything. Neptune had proven herself quite trustworthy thus far.

Gadreel inclined his head once more. "Part two is to enter and make it seem as if we belong. Speak with other patrons. Maybe anyone working here. From there, it should be a simple matter to find out who is in charge... and see if they need to be dealt with."

Because if nobody was actually being hurt there was little the two of them could do here. No need to jump to more conclusions just yet.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel

"Well, dangerous would be a better word," she said simply.  "They are cleaver so keep your guard up."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"D'aww. You actually care." He cooed her teasingly. "Well, I'll keep that in mind. The sea is quite treacherous, don't you know? Anyhow, what do they look like?"