Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 28127 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

A look of confusion came over Rider's face. She'd expected the girl to be a magical healer, not a mundane doctor.

"You went to medical school?" she asked, obviously surprised. "Can you not use magic to heal people, then?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead frowned at that, no small amount of annoyance rising up at Rider's assumption.

"Of course I can," she shot back, her tone suddenly carrying a bit of fire, "Just because I went and got an education in the normal way doesn't mean..."

The redhead sighed as she caught herself, her expression softening as she ran a hand back through her hair.

"I'm sorry, that was uncalled for," Emily said, "Yes, I can use magic to heal people, but it works even better when I actually know what I'm trying to do on a deeper level than just 'Stitch this guy's innards back together.' Well, I wouldn't really call it magic, but the distinction isn't too meaningful to the people I help."
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 12:57:38 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Lorenzo
Blackmore

When he looked down on the mage, his smile almost seemed to grow even larger. "Heh, I was just taking a stroll. Well, that's a lie. I guess you could say I'm on a job right now. How about you?"

There was an awkward pause, somehow it didn't seem like he was saying everything. No, there was something that was bothering him even now.

"What are you doing surrounded by trash?" He asked sheepishly before crouching. Somehow, he still towered over that man.

Trivek

Trivek blinked. It was an odd question, especially after the first question. Why was he surrounded by trash? Wasn't it obvious, really? Hadn't the man come to find him for some odd reason?

"Well, I live here. In this dumpster. I'd invite you inside but I'm afraid there's barely enough room for me in here most days and I haven't quite gotten all the stench out. I suppose though, that if I had to say if I were employed or not at the moment, the answer would be no, I am not on a job or anything right now. Then again I do have a job, not in this reality, but in another. It's all rather strange."

The mage stepped out of his dumpster, brushing off what little dirt and dust he could find on his robes. "As I said before, can I help you with something?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

While she was no stranger to Ron being able to make fun of himself, Shinobu's reaction caught her off guard, though she supposed it did make sense to a degree. Of course, that didn't mean she had to be okay with her tackling him to the ground again. The fact that he seemed to be reciprocating wasn't something she missed either.

Frowning, Annabeth cleared her throat loudly as she stared pointedly at Ron, cocking back the hammer on the .50. Hopefully, words wouldn't be needed.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

Adjutor gave a tired sigh as the men surrounded the place, presumably law enforcement, judging by the way they talked.

"A moment, if you will," Adjutor said before making her way back out of the office, taking a moment to conceal her presence completely before continuing her way out, her footsteps and her breathing silenced as she made her way back to the shattered entrance to the restaurant, glancing over the assembled men with their guns and what she guessed was armor. The guns would definitely be troublesome, something she'd figured out not long after she'd first arrived here, though those ones were smaller. Still, she waited to see what Gojira had in mind before she made her move. It might be tricky to incapacitate that many of them without killing them, and killing law enforcement generally didn't go over well in any city she'd been in in the past, something she doubted would be subject to change any time soon.

Even so, the monster hunter took a moment to look over their formation, looking for anyone who wasn't being covered by their peers.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 01:52:54 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

"Hmm, I suppose. It was enjoyable to learn magic, to experiment with my gift and be challenged in using it, but it was too restrictive in some ways. I would have advanced so much further if I had more outside exposure when I was younger." Grigori pulled back the spoon and began to eat again for a moment.

"But is there anything else you want to know?"

Lucy

"Yeah, that's what I said, but no one ever listens to me!" After the mass slaughter of the nearby animals, leaving only two of each species alive, Lucy started wood bashing and box making. Also sticks. Couldn't make tools without sticks!

Suzuko

Suzuko nodded. "Yeah, that perfectly workable. Do you have any idea of when you want it? I can have it shipped in anytime this week without too many problems."

Finalizing a few ideas and considerations of money in her head.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 03:03:40 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The blond vampire ignored the sound of a cocking gun behind her. It mattered little to her what the other woman was up, she could do as she wished. It would not be her problem if that woman acted recklessly after all. However that did not mean a warning would be out of place, in that scenario she would only have herself to blame.

"If you shoot at me again, I will feed you that gun." Her voice sounded detached and almost bored as she threatened the other woman. It was like tha vampire considered the whole thing to be an unfortunate waste of time. Her gaze remained locked on Ron beneathe her, it was him she had business with. "I would be most pleased if you could lend me your aid in tracking down that man once more.... Oh and perhaps you should calm down before you suffer an unfortunate cardiac arrest." She hadn't missed the sound of his heartbeat rising so dramatically.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

"Oh, where I live priests have to learn to fend off nasties at least with a sturdy stick. Goblins are like a plague, after all." The mage just shrugged.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mitsu

I guess she would use this. This wasn't 'flashy', but it would do. Honestly, she still didn't see what Medaka saw in this thing, but she played along and continued the game.

"Uh, I use Wind-Up Kitten to Kitten to return that dragon to your hand."

Thedoctor

William

"You have a surprising amount of tension locked away here. Letting it build up like this isn't good for you." The mage noted dryly as his magical hands worked their way down her back. He worked on every stressed zone he could find, loosening her muscles along the way until he reached the lower end of her back at which point he moved back up again the same route.

"How are you feeling Noire?" A voice broke through the sound of the game to speak directly into her mind.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

A small robotic kitten appeared on the field.  Just as Mitsu declared her action, Blue Eyes was engulfed in a white light.  That light flung back to the card in Medaka's hand.

"Don't let it end there Mitsu!  Give me all you have!" she shouted, extending her hands to the sides.

Thedoctor

Jin

Mexican food, ice cream. Mexican food and ice cream. Surely she couldn't mean that, he must be wrong, there was no way that was true? But what if it was true? Even if the chance was only 0.01%, it was a chance he wasn't willing to take. A misfortune he'd never dare bet on. The kind that would ruin your entire, no your life. The scars would run so deep there would be no turning back at that point.

And that is why he asked. because he had to know, know that this horrible outcome was not bound to happen. "You.... You don't mean the two of them.... at the same time do you?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

"You have a surprising amount of tension locked away here. Letting it build up like this isn't good for you." The mage noted dryly as his magical hands worked their way down her back. He worked on every stressed zone he could find, loosening her muscles along the way until he reached the lower end of her back at which point he moved back up again the same route.

"How are you feeling Noire?" A voice broke through the sound of the game to speak directly into her mind.

Lucy

"Yeah, that's what I said, but no one ever listens to me!" After the mass slaughter of the nearby animals, leaving only two of each species alive, Lucy started wood bashing and box making. Also sticks. Couldn't make tools without sticks!

Noire

Noire was going through the motions of playing the game: building a bed, making tools, mining the stole and making better tools, but she wasn't really focused on it all that much. If it had been a competitive game she'd have been completely destroyed.

The reason for her distraction was simple. She was too busy enjoying the awesome massage she was getting! She was actually really impressed at how good William was at it. She could feel her tension just melting away, more and more of it with every passing second. Her back was tingling in a pleasant way.

"Extremely relaxed." Noire responded to his question, having quickly acclimated to talking to him mentally. It was basically the same as thinking normally, after all. "Did you ever do this professionally?" She asked him honestly, sounding rather impressed with his work. She was really curious about why he seemed to be so good at this.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 09:30:41 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jin

Mexican food, ice cream. Mexican food and ice cream. Surely she couldn't mean that, he must be wrong, there was no way that was true? But what if it was true? Even if the chance was only 0.01%, it was a chance he wasn't willing to take. A misfortune he'd never dare bet on. The kind that would ruin your entire, no your life. The scars would run so deep there would be no turning back at that point.

And that is why he asked. because he had to know, know that this horrible outcome was not bound to happen. "You.... You don't mean the two of them.... at the same time do you?"

Oka Kurosawa

"Wha-what?" Oka asked with a perplexed head tilt towards Jin. "What in the world are you talking about, why would we be getting both at the same time???" She was really confused. Was he playing a joke on her?

"Of course we'd get dinner first, then get some ice cream for dessert afterwords..." Oka wasn't really sure if she'd actually answered his question. There had to be a catch. Surely. She'd ceased trying to titillate him by this point, too distracted by his frankly bizarre question.

"...Is that ok with you? We could do something else..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Grigori

"Hmm, I suppose. It was enjoyable to learn magic, to experiment with my gift and be challenged in using it, but it was too restrictive in some ways. I would have advanced so much further if I had more outside exposure when I was younger." Grigori pulled back the spoon and began to eat again for a moment.

"But is there anything else you want to know?"

Lucy

Suzuko

Suzuko nodded. "Yeah, that perfectly workable. Do you have any idea of when you want it? I can have it shipped in anytime this week without too many problems."

Finalizing a few ideas and considerations of money in her head.

Olgamally

Olga had already finished her food and was sitting contentedly, leisurely leaning back into her seat. "Mmmmm, maybe, let me think about it. What's your impression of Saber?" Olga suddenly asked. It was just a filler question to pass the time, nothing more than small talk.