Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 52409 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore

Blackmore grinned. "Well, to put it bluntly, I'm on a job." He reached for his pocket and handed the poor wizard a picture. It was a gangster, more importantly, it was a man who had the misfortune of crossing the wrong mage.

"Does this picture tell you anything?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Shinobu

The way he straightened his back only made it harder for her. His inviting neck was brought closer and she couldn't get it out of her mind. Trying to clear it she answered his question as best she could. "You... we could go to wherever the scent was the strongest. That might, give us a clue."

Her fangs were fully visible now. She hadn't expected the craving to hit her so hard, she wouldn't have gotten so close to him if she had.

It hurt. Despite how she had acted when teaching Medaka, she had forgotten. She had forgotten this feeling.

Ron

"Well alright then, I'm up for it." He smiled, oblivious at first to what was going on. That didn't last very long; the fangs weren't hard to notice. And she was tensing up and the werewolf could practically smell Shinobu getting more dangerous there. He didn't think much of it since he could heal fast.

"... though I mean, if you want to eat first..." It wouldn't kill him or anything, right? He could pull away if it got that far. And hey, it didn't have to be him; maybe she wanted to go find someone else? He wasn't going to cast stones when he'd tasted human flesh before.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile

Mordred

"Now, then, maybe we should calm down and try to think about the situation again. We could maybe work out something if we do it right."

Auspicious Breeze

She had to grumble at this even as she grabbed Oren for hugging because it helped the situation, right? "You're the one who said there wasn't anything I could do, Mordred." Of course maybe her girlfriend had an idea since then? "...maybe if one of you tried instead of me?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Huang

"No. Do you take me for someone who shouldn't get involved in this? If such sight would deter me from doing anything, I'd be bad at what I'm supposed to do." One of teachings of her order was clear. To prevent calamities. She wasn't that much of a combatant, self-admittedly (at least not in general), but there were things she could do. "You don't look like you would handle this on your own, either."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

Anastasia was shaken a bit in presence of such a raw aura emanating from the holy man, but she still kept her cool, relatively.

"Do I have to repeat myself, I've said so."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ruler

The pope's face softened, his intense aura fading.  Breaking into a soft smile, he said, "I had to be sure.  If that is the case, then you should already be sustaining me."

This girl.  In his culture, she would truly be something to be admired.  It was not that she was unafraid of his assault, it was that she was able to carry on despite that fear.  That in itself is the definition of bravery.  If she were a being of such arrogance or power that she was unaffected by his being, he would have sought another master.  However, she was not.  This girl had the spirit of a warrior and the vulnerability of a human.

With his posture still straight he slowly walked up to the young mage.  "I am very grateful to be your servant."

Medaka

"No, but your ability to pick up on something so new is valuable," she said, spreading her arms out with a big dramatic smile.  "I wanted to test your skill and intelligence to see if you are ready for this new life.  "I want to test you some more, but for now, lets take a break."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Barely holding back a sigh of relief, doing her best not to let the earlier subject weigh on her too heavily. Not that it was really something she could help. The redhead had been trying to keep it off her mind, and had done a fairly good job for a while now, but their discussion had brought it all back yet again, the changeling just managing to keep her head out of the figurative water. All things considered, confronting the fact that she was stuck in some godforsaken pocket of reality with no way to get out was going to happen at some point.

Still, she had to appreciate the lavender-head's enthusiasm, a small smile coming to her face.

"Well, there doesn't seem to be much else to find out for now," the redhead admitted, voice carrying only a small hint of the weight pressing down on her at the moment.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The Hunter nodded along, frowning as she spotted the fangs. Ron had mentioned earlier that she was a vampire, and she'd gotten her fair share of hits on them, but the sight of those fangs was still worrying. Oddly enough, none of the usual hostility she'd felt on previous occasions was there. Then said werewolf made a suggestion that was unexpected, to say the least.

"Wait a minute, Ron, you can't just..." Oh wait, he could heal. "Right, guess you can."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura and Shirou bade their farewells to Suzuko and then went to eat their dinner. Well it was really for Shirou to eat dinner, but Sakura was willing to fill her stomach up again. So they quickly made up some food and began to eat in the living room, Sakura cuddling him on the couch while they did so.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Eevee

Something didn't seem right about Red to Moko, her peculiar name aside. She'd been so excited and bubbly up until this point; she'd really wanted to eat.

So he leapt up in a quick movement onto her plate and from there, pressed his front paws onto her chest, cocking his head and making a concerned "kyu?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Thedoctor

William

"It's the work of my magical hands of course." He moved his hands to her slim waist and pulled her closer. The night was still young and there was more that needed be done, always more.

And with that he gave her quick kiss to silence her foolish protests. "Don't act like you didn't enjoy it my very cute goddess."

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The blond vampire felt elated at the offering, she could stop holding back now. With the offering of his blood her hunger could now be quenched and it was a relief to say the least. She leaned down and bit, her razor sharp fangs penetrating the skin of his neck. Blood flowed out, that precious liquid she so craved flowed out and into her mouth, filling her up. It tasted a whole lot better than the blood of average people and she happily consumed. But things had to come to an end, she still needed him to function after alll. After taking about half a liter of blood she let go, satisfied for now and ready to move on.

Shinobu jumped back to her feet and pulled Ron with her up. "Then go ahead and show us the way." She turned to the other woman. "He might become violent, so do not blame me if you get yourself killed."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ruler

The pope's face softened, his intense aura fading.  Breaking into a soft smile, he said, "I had to be sure.  If that is the case, then you should already be sustaining me."

This girl.  In his culture, she would truly be something to be admired.  It was not that she was unafraid of his assault, it was that she was able to carry on despite that fear.  That in itself is the definition of bravery.  If she were a being of such arrogance or power that she was unaffected by his being, he would have sought another master.  However, she was not.  This girl had the spirit of a warrior and the vulnerability of a human.

With his posture still straight he slowly walked up to the young mage.  "I am very grateful to be your servant."

Anastasia

Oh, right. She could feel that she leaked magical energy steadily now. Relying mostly on leylines, she never really used her reserves for anything but perhaps more trivial displays of magic. Her capabilities outpaced what her soul could produce on its own. But this shouldn't be a problem as the city's leyline was superb. She had to be cut off from the access for her to be troubled by that.

"That's really no big deal." Anastasia answered. The girl then remembered that she failed to mention one thing. "Oh, I forgot something by the way. Maybe it's not that important, but magic is not everything I can do. Even if I only started getting into this today."

She had still those Pokeball things, and they contained the two Pokemon she caught.

"You're not familiar with this, right?" She held one of Pokeballs in her open palm.

Medaka

"No, but your ability to pick up on something so new is valuable," she said, spreading her arms out with a big dramatic smile.  "I wanted to test your skill and intelligence to see if you are ready for this new life.  "I want to test you some more, but for now, lets take a break."

Mitsu

"Huh, do you plan to treat everything as a 'test'? Worried about something or you try to pass time before your companion returns?" She couldn't say she liked that attitude. She naturally felt suspicious about that sort of things.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Meti

Oh, another challenger? She turned a bit and narrowed her eyes at the sight. Two of them. A sword. A fine one as well. Of course, nothing compared to the beautiful blade in her hands. "It is of good make. I shall cleave it in two under your edge if you will allow it, Lady Katase."

But it was dangerous too. Meti could tell you everything about a sword simply by holding it. Yet even from this distance she could feel something from it. More than just hungry steel. It would be a fitting tribute. The other was less important. It mattered not.

The swordsman's skill was wanting. It lacked the purity of purpose to defeat her. She could tell it from sight alone. He did not breathe every breath in preparation for the cut. The other was a mystery. She would kill him first. But of course, Meti voiced these thoughts to the blade in her hand. Allowing Katase herself to make the first moves.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 03:08:45 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

"Well, if you have nothing else to ask, then what would you like to do next?" Rider replied, the lust-filled smile on her face making it obvious what she wanted to do next.