Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 30652 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate snickered and waved his arm dramatically. "Why, as big as my ego!" He declared pompously.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

Her eyes had a inquiring, cold gleam to them, despite her smile. The inside of her body strained and relaxed in casual preparation for anything going awry. "Then it shouldn't be so hard for you to leap down here and sit for a minute."

She pursed a finger over her lips, like a coy damsel certain. "You and your friend both. It's quite rude to talk between yourselves after intercepting a lady."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mason

The boy giggled and said, "I don't know if I can make it that big.  I would run out of magic quickly."

Mason touched the ground and ran forward, drawing a glowing line in the concrete.  It would take a few minutes, but once he drew a border, he would be able to make a barrier that could contain even the boss's strength.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate snorted at the girl's witty retort before nodding with satisfaction. "You're right, where are my manners? I haven't even named myself." He said  before leaping down the roof, falling down freely before sending a gust of fire downwards to cushion his fall.

Flames spiraled beautifully around him like feathers before fading, a grand entrance for a grand man one could say, but there was a certain otherworldly quality to the flames littering his body and the shining embers in his eyes that went beyond the common man. And with that out of the way he threw his arms to the side. "Well, Sir Smokey will do for now. Now, pray tell, how much do you like gold?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The trail went on for a while, out of the city proper and into sparse woods in pursuit of that scent. Though they'd been following the scent for a while, it seemed all too soon that they reached their destination. The Hunter stopped a bit short seeing something familiar in the man, but it was only when he spoke that everything fell into place. The cowgirl's eyes widened as realization hit, watching as Shinobu leaped up onto a tree branch above them.

On instinct, she moved forward as Ron went murderpuppy, reaching out to put a hand over his nose to at least give him a moment's pause.

"Ron, look, I've met this guy before," she said, keeping her voice low, "He was just...overwhelming. Not in the good way. Last I remember, a fight like this wasn't part of our agreement, and if she's not going to help us then there's no reason for us to go risking our own asses like this."
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 04:18:41 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

Noire was much more into this than he'd expected her to be. His maid was good for something at least, still he pulled away from the kiss for a moment to question her.

"I'm a bit surprised Noire, do you really think you can handle me like that? It looks like you're about to come undone over some simple grinding." Yes, teasing her like this should get her truly going.

Noire

"B-b-buh-buh-buh..." Noire made some sort of blubbering noise in response to his teasing statements, notably never stopping masturbating while she did so. She could feel his hardened member while she did so, and it was making her even more aroused. Jeez, what had come over her?

"You and I both know I'm super inexperienced in this..." She finally whispered quietly. "You better treat me right, or I'll be mad!" She suddenly made a face as she came from all the arousal. Her face was as red as it possibly could be.

"Anyway, isn't it better for you this way...?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Suzuko

Butler? Well he was a bit on the point, wasn't he? But she could respect that. "Suzuko. If you are going to work for me in such a personal position then the walls of professionalism shouldn't separate us." She let go and waved him in as they walked forwards.

It was was nicely furnished building. Expertly crafted furniture and lighting filled the room and it was overwhelmingly cozy. The comfortable presence that Suzuko was filling the room with helped. She brought him over to a sort of resting room; it had a few chairs and tables. She seated him by one while she took the other. "So, Butler, why do you wish to work for me specifically."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ruler

"I see..." the priest said in a low voice.  Truthfully, now that he knew it was a shrine to this Striborg he didn't feel as bad.  Perhaps his feelings were more frivolous than he thought.

He then turned to his master to listen to her little speech.  "My abilities are not suited for long distance tracking," he responded, grimacing a little at her detached attitude.  "If you want to help me locate them, we will have to do it the old fashioned way. I can scout the area myself and report back to you, if that is convenient for you."

Thedoctor

Shinobu

She giggled. The blond did nothing but giggle in amusement. Her not wanting to lose? Had she stumbled onto the set of a comedy rehersal? Her giggling eventually ceased as she eyed him with a thoughtful look. He must have great pride in himself and his skill by the way he carried himself. She had met people like that in the past, although it had been a scarce occurance in later years. She paid no head to the squabble of her two companions as her attention was solely focused on that man. "Do you not know the wonders of love?"

With that question hanging in the air, she jumped down from the branch and landed right infront of the man, completely exposed. His intent was clear as day however, this girl showed no fear, no care for her own well being. She merely stood, no stance assumed and with innumerable openings in her defense, she stood infront of this warrior of legend.

"What is the matter, were you not going to take my head? I am right here." This was absurd, no sane person would willingly put themselves up on the chopping block like this. But... to strike her down now would be no victory, not when she had willingly walked into the embrace of the beast. To strike her down now would be to acknowledge her.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

"You are very logical Mitsu and I understand your concern.  However, I have faced this enemy before.  He is nothing like Ito, even if he may share similar skills.  I doubt he would barge in here without being sure to let me know that it was him.  Besides, this is a personal matter and he knows it."

She walked closer, her steps becoming heavier as her face grew dark.  "Mitsu, if you become a part of this household, you will become involved in all of our problems.  Even if we have to move because of a different threat, you will be seen as a part of this household, as a part of this makeshift family."  She glared at the girl, awaiting her answer.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

The two of them both frowned at the display. It was clear that the girl was absolutely not "fine". At the same time, though, it was also very obvious that she really did not want to discuss her issues and, further, that them pushing the issue was only upsetting her. So, they decided to drop the issue for now.

Putting on a convincing fake smile, Sakura spoke in response before returning to her ice-cream.

"OK, well, that's good", she said.

Shirou, meanwhile, also smiled, far less convincingly, as he too began to eat, obviously still worried about the girl.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard smiled and looked down on the lady with an intrigued gaze. Then, he shook her head and smiled affectionately, though that expression hardly fit someone like him, and stepped past her as calmly as a stroll.

Indeed, his intuition could tell him just from her impassive look and demeanor, something that would be utterly abnormal and insane, that a fight against her would be one where he'd gain nothing. He understood those eyes better than anyone. Indeed, he had seen them before, the eyes of beings so removed from humanity they knew no harm could reach them. He could tell bravado from confidence, and it so happened that her absolute fearlessness spoke more of the latter. 

She did not fear death, perhaps she didn't even know it, and the way she invited his blade meant that the blade was not something that could end her. In that sense, she was something closer to the gods than him, something he found bitterly amusing and irritating.

"I'm afraid not, young lady. If it is love you expect of me, I'm afraid I never had such a thing in the first place. Besides, a head as beautiful as yours would lie best over your body. What sort of villain would harm a lady unprovoked?"

His hair brushed bast her shoulder, his pleasant smile combined with his overtly affable speech was enough to make someone feel utterly repulsed. His gaze turned back to the hunter and the hound and his eyes shifted into a pale ghostly blue, while his mouth twisted into a crescent moon that neared his ears too much for comfort.

"Come now, are you done with your heartfelt quarrel? I await an answer, my time is precious and ill spent on idle chatter."

Thedoctor

Jeanne

She had just finished cleaning when those two arrived, what impeccable timing they had. She shook her head as Sakura teased Shirou. "Now Now Sakura, it's unbecoming to tease your husband to that extent. He just found himself unable to restrain his vile desires any longer, so he took them out on me in your absence." She turned to them and gave them a bit of a tired smile.

"Rin has brought an... interesting man." She paused as she thought about how she should continue it. "Much more accomodating than her regretfully."
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 11:30:27 PM by Thedoctor »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore

Well, he sure had fighting spirit, not that it would help. He might be useful after all...

"Heh heh heh. No, no, do I look like such a bad man that I'd knock before knocking you out? It's nothing like that, but this does confirm my hunch. You're the guy after all, ain't cha?"

He put a foot on the corner of the dump's 'roof' and grinned from ear to ear. "Well, it's more troublesome than that. You took a man of their own, and they want blood, but not yours. I like ya, so I felt like giving you a hand before the real boys show up. I have a job to do, if you help me I'd be more than happy to clear your name? So, how about it pal? Wanna partner up?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Molly

Punish sinners, that was pretty rich coming from him after what he'd just done. Oh yes, that would be perfect, absolutely fucking perfect. She thought to herself. No outwards signs were shown as she kept up her cutesy persona.

She put a fingers to her lips, looking like she was thinking really hard. Then she let out an excited noise as she finished. "Mhm Master~  There's this man, he's much much older than he looks and he has this bad habit. This really bad habit of luring in young girls into alleys, only to take advantage of them like the bad man he is."

Her smile changed, becoming far more sinister. "Can't you see the irony in what you're doing? You're a big fucking sinner yourself. Not saying I believe in that crap or anything, I really don't, but you're not being very honest with yourself and that's pretty disgusting." She wasn't really trying to threaten him, for the most part. Ok maybe a bit of it was that.

Liam

Cute. "Wouldn't be the first time I've been called a hypocrite. And you'd be right." He wasn't even bothered by it. The vampire just smiled. "Don't think I've somehow made it this long without having that one thrown in my face."

He was the very thing condemned by God, and yet it was for a purpose. The purpose to test humans, to give them the opportunity for sin and to punish them if they take it. Liam doubted Molly's humanity in many ways, and so that and his own selfish desires stayed his hand from her.

"I never said I was a good sort."

Others, those who claimed to aspire to goodness and yet drowned in wickedness, were acted upon in accord with scripture. I gorge myself on their hypocrisy. - Torments, 19:6.