Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 32933 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ruler

Just as the priest opened up the purse, a chunk of ice knocked the suitcase into the woman's hands.  However, it was too late, he already understood what was inside.  "Oh...." he said, staring at the space where the suitcase once was.  "I am sorry ma'am."

She was no longer a servant, no longer his enemy.  This woman was now just a victim of his sin.

He turned to his master. I am sorry. he thought, too ashamed to tell his master in person.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Molly

The maid accepted his offering, taking hold of his offered arm with great care and affection. "There's no need to be careful when I've settled on something, I will always and forever have my loyalty for you, my master" It was as true as it could be, in a sense of the word. She then continued on to answer his question.

"I dunno about any suggestions, I just said I'm new here. But if you're looking to expand your influence around these parts, injurying them too heavily wouldn't help, they wouldn't be able to spread your message very far that way. Or you could kill one of them and put him on display, maybe nail him to something, that sends a very comprehensive message."

Liam

"You've given this sort of thing a lot of thought, haven't you?" The vampire allowed himself a bit of amusement at the thought there. How deep did this rabbit hole of wickedness go with Molly? Well, no matter. He'd find out for himself soon enough. "A little eager even, maybe."

There was a set of apartments at the corner with a liquor store on the first floor down the block. It was a pretty obvious little eyesore once they went around that way. It was across the way rather than part of the neighborhood, properly. Liam sniffed the air. "Well here would be a good start."

Thedoctor

Jin

"I see... in that case let's order one of those. I could eat anything right now. Anything." He responded to her, while his hand came down and stopped what she was doin. He wasn't really in the mood for that right now. "Wait are you telling us to get this because it's the cheapest?" Hah, that made perfect sense.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Liseth 

She was doing... something? It felt like some clarity settled back into Liseth as she blinked at the TV a bit. The dark haired girl shook her groggy head awake and wow she was thirsty fuck naps.

Liseth pulled a glass of water out from under her blanket and sipped at it. Her throat was still dry. Bleh. She shut off the 100+ video playlist and felt around a bit for her phone with a whine of annoyance. Where was it?

After a moment of annoyance and tossed cushions she held her new phone. And after some more fiddling and indecision she decided to call... "Hey, Sakura? Are you doing anything?"

Grigori 

The mage laughed a bit at Olga's reaction. "What are you acting like that for? Do you not like it? I thought it was rather nice." The lightest splash of pink was in her face as she squeezed a bit. Pressing them all closer together.

Sakura Matou

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

A buzzing noise signified the presence of something buzzing from in between Sakura's breasts.

Buzzzz

Sakura pulled her phone out, annoyed that her reverie with Jeanne had so rudely and quickly been interrupted. "Mrmrmrmrmr..." She mumbled full of annoyance, checking who was calling her. I'm going to give whomever's trying to sell me stuff at this hour a piece of my mind...

Buzzzz

However, her annoyance quickly evaporated when she realized it was actually somebody she knew and cared about, not a sales call at all! She quickly swiped right and answered the phone.

"Hello, Sakura speaking." She said merrily.

"Hey, Sakura? Are you doing anything?" Liseth asked her.

"Not really right now, why?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

The sudden forcefulness was a turn on, but her inexperience did shine through it all. The way she was moving her hips was still a bit awkward, it did feel good but there was a lot of room for improvement. He pushed back her tongue with his own, not letting her control fully. And since his mouth was busy he'd have to respond with other methods.

"Your determination is cute, but you could use some more experince. Slow down your movements and feel me inside you, then squeeze down more when you go up." His hands roamed over her body, cllaiming every part of her.

Lady Black Heart

Black Heart moaned a noise that could be taken as an acquiescence to his wishes. It was somewhat hard to tell, given that her tongue was locked in a life or death battle with William's in her quest for dominance in the make out session they were in the midst of. She attempted to try as he told her, slowing down significantly, perhaps too much, she wasn't sure, she was pretty sure she enjoyed going fast better, but oh god it felt a lot better for her when she began squeezing down on him in earnest. His dick was already massive, and this just accentuated the entire experience. The goddess looked at him with wild eyes. She was about to come.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe frowned at Rin, tilting his head a bit as he grabbed her hands again.  "Well, we should talk to her then," he said, his concern clearly audible.  "If worst comes to worst, we can just say you are moving out to live with me."

Wait... What did I just say?

Marcus

Marcus pushed Forest to the ground, crawling on top of her.  His eyes were cold and he let out a sigh as he looked at her curvy figure pressed against the ground.  "You can't say something like that without riling me up.  If you want to test that out though, i'm game."

He was still upset about the loss.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 02:07:53 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

"Mo...ther?"

The heretic tilted her head and looked at the boy with a curious stare, as if she was listening to someone talking in some alien language. She pondered really hard on the meaning of his words, looked through her scrambled brain in order to find some sense through her memories. Suddenly, she smiled and put her fist in the palm of her hand as if she understood.

It burns.

"Ahh, yes! I think I had one too." She answered cheerfully before picking the boy up effortlessly and putting him on her shoulder. "I think we're gonna get along great!" She grinned wolfishly from ear to ear.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Antonia San Nicolas

"An entity?" Antonia's voice rose in excitement, or some might perceive it as jubilation. So, there were things in this world that were acceptable to hunt. She appreciated the fact that Erica had protected Noel; Antonia was in good company then.

She then recalled that Noel was part of the police force of the Nexus. Well, technically Antonia was part of the police force of her own world because the military was the police and it would channel her violent tendencies into something useful to society. As of yet, she didn't see any consequences of joining and so, she asked if she could.

Boundary Interface Prime Field Device μ-12

The blue-eyed police lieutenant eyed up the girl in response to her question. She didn't look particularly impressive, all things considered. Going from what she'd seen, she was military and decently strong and fast, but she wasn't sure how she'd fare in a fight in the Nexus.

In other words, she wasn't terribly impressed.

"Well, hmmmm. I mean sure, you could join the enforcers, probably, assuming you can follow orders and work as part of a team, but how strong are you, really? I wouldn't like to recommend someone to a job they're likely to die in."

The blond summoned her two oversized pistols, clearly wanting to try her out. She wasn't planning on using any of her abilities beyond that what she could use in her base form.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Liseth 

"Oh, well uh, I was wondering if you wanted to do something. Like a game or messing around with my powers again." They had tested it a bit before. Sakura was good at that.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider's blush deepened further as the other servant began to open her bag but, before he could fully open it, his master fired a chunk of ice. Rider reflexively summoned up her weapons as she detected the surge of magic but, to her surprise, it headed towards the girl's own servant, knocking the bag towards Rider.

Desummoning her weapons, she gratefully took hold of the bag, accepting the man's apology despite her blush.

"Thank you", she said to the girl, smiling even as she continued to blush.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Liseth 

"Oh, well uh, I was wondering if you wanted to do something. Like a game or messing around with my powers again." They had tested it a bit before. Sakura was good at that.

Sakura Matou

Sakura got up from the bed and began pacing around the room in her bare feet. "Now? Sure, I'm free. I'll be there in a sec." she said cheerfully, walking straight towards a wall, waving a goodbye at Jeanne as she walked headlong into her shadow and instantly reappeared in the familar apartment. The first thing she noticed was the smell of state air, and frowned. She walked over to a window and threw it open. "Liseth, how many times have I told you to get some fresh air sometimes? You don't have to go outside to get it..." Sakura shifted right into scolding the errant NEET.

Thedoctor

William

He groaned for the first time as she changed her approach, this felt better than before, much better. There would definitely have to be more training in the future. Pushing back in their tongue duel was a given at this point, he wouldn't lose, not to her when she was so inexperienced. She would know who she belonged to by the end of the night.

But then he observed her, he recognized the look he saw on her face. "About to come already my little goddess? Who said you were allowed to do that by your self?" Alongside the mental command followed physical punishment, in the form of him spanking her ass once.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 09:15:19 PM by Sinib »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead nodded along as Ellie went on about her preferences. Taking a moment to think it over, the redhead considered checking her contacts list for someone suitable. Nah, it would probably be better to run it by the brunette first.

"Mhm. Say, if you don't mind, I think I know a few guys like that," Emily said, "I could set up a meeting when you've got the time, if you want."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
RED

"Wuh?"

The girl blinked and looked at the two with the most quizzical eyes. Just who was this Julius guy? What were they talking about? This was so weird.

Before she knew it there was no ice cream left.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

"Oh, sorry", Sakura said, realising that they'd got lost in their own conversation and ignored the girl.

Then, noticing that the girl had eaten Shirou's ice-cream, she spoke once more.

"Oh, are you still hungry?" she asked, a kind smile on her face.