Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 32951 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"Honestly, what were you thinking, trying to provoke a fight just like that?" The mage said, shaking her head. First questions, then maybe a fight. "I didn't want to intercept you to exactly fight. I wanted to confirm if there's this Holy Grail War ongoing. Judging from your reaction, I doubt it."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ruler

"With all due respect master, it is rather naive to ask someone where a war is taking place," he retorted with a frown.  His face was stern, his eyes intense with concern for his master.  "However, in either case the fault is still mine.  I should have educated you on the nature of this conflict but it seems there is no conflict in this world."  There was clear relief in his words, sprinkled with a tinge of melancholy.  It was as if some part of him wished the conflict was still going on.

Because he did.

This world no longer needed him.  The time of the Romans had long past.  There was still a pope keeping the christian faith strong.  And with no war, there was no way to apply his skills.  He was just a burden on his master, a spirit existing for its own sake.  Even Micheal fades when his job is done.

He glanced at Rider before returning his gaze to Anastasia.  Perhaps I should end my contract.  If I allow my mana to run out, I will be able to peacefully leave this world.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

"Thats the spirit!" Medaka said, almost skipping as she increased her stride.  Judging from the address on the poster, it wouldn't take long for them to arrive.

The dojo was about what she expected.  The dojo was decorated with traditional Japanese ornaments.  However, it was quiet.  Dispite being a powerful fighter, this instructor was either too lazy or not well known enough to teach evening classes.  It was also possible that they were on a run or something.

Regardless, she walked up to the door and pushed open the sliding door.  "Good evening, my name is Medaka Kurokami and I am here to challenge this dojo."
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 05:30:51 PM by yinsukin »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

She wasn't wrong. Some part of him, the part that wasn't filled with distant howling fury and demanding that he try once more to rip this guy limb from limb, knew that Shinobu was absolutely right. So Ron let out a trembling sigh, and looked away. "Damn it..." He was still low on the totem pole for this city, wasn't he?

Looking this way was a mistake. It's what let him catch the tail end of what Vanguard was up to. Of what he was doing to Annabeth. What he'd already done. The werewolf's eyes shot wide open.

He'd killed her. He'd killed her and all because Ron had insisted on coming to help!

kill him

He tried to push past Shinobu, not thinking of what he was doing. "You, bastard...!"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Liseth

She twitched a bit. Swaddled up in blankets on the couch. "But the windows are so far away! And the couch is so comfortable..." However Liseth slowly managed to fall out of the blankets. At least she had taken a shower earlier so she didn't smell or anything.

Suzuko

"My son is sickly, and he's currently undergoing treatments to remove most of the old machinery and fix him according to hospital standards here. He is among my highest priorities. Nothing is to harm him. You will prioritize his safety over my own." An edge of seriousness in her voice.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

She scoffed, shaking her head to whip her hair to the side from over her eyes. And after a moment of silence, shot out with a laugh, "Light it up your arse."

She should have never tried to fight in a way unlike her best with a foe that might doom her. But her shortsightedness was over. The vampire lifted her hand from her hips and shifted her center of gravity, settling onto a comfortable and rock-solid combat stance. And then, with a superhuman, masterfully honed step, Irene rushed the distance between her and Lorenzo.

Her forward hand cruised swiftly at his chin in a explosive jab. Even if he didn't have brains to shake with the impact, the force would surely disorient him. Her other hand followed up like a leaping snake, snatching at the handle of his sword to pull him into a grapple.

If he did not stop her, the matching elbow would hammer his chest, and she would twist his arm to deprive him of the sword.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Coppelius

After a moment of confusion, Coppelius realized the girl's body language as understanding.

"Heh, thats good to hear. Onward, my steed!"

The artificial boy grinned while pointing toward the horizon, sitting comfortably on the kindred spirit's petite shoulder.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

He groaned for the first time as she changed her approach, this felt better than before, much better. There would definitely have to be more training in the future. Pushing back in their tongue duel was a given at this point, he wouldn't lose, not to her when she was so inexperienced. She would know who she belonged to by the end of the night.

But then he observed her, he recognized the look he saw on her face. "About to come already my little goddess? Who said you were allowed to do that by your self?" Alongside the mental command followed physical punishment, in the form of him spanking her ass once.

Black Heart

Her ass began to sting in a pleasant way as he started playfully spanking her. Also bringing her even closer to coming. She moaned loudly and shivered, but didn't let up with her tongue for even a nanosecond. She was determined to prove to him she was perfectly capable on her own!

"C-come with me, then..." She commanded him. Even mentally, she sounded like she was restraining herself greatly at this point. "I won't be able to hold back much longer." To facilitate this, on the next upward thrust, she squeezed down harder than before, and on the next one, even harder than that.

Hey I'm getting pretty good at this!

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

Woah! Was she insane?! He didn't think she'd actually walk through a 1000 degree wall like that. If he kept things up like this, he'd be the one running out of steam. This was honestly getting exciting, if not a little scary. Was this what people called deja vu?

Heh heh heh...

The pirate spun and avoided her initial blow before leaping over her with a great trail of fire, but this was getting seriously troublesome. If he hadn't been one step ahead, this would have been nasty, and she had almost managed to tear off his coat. Landing right behind her, he took a swift step back before releasing three devastating fire-bolas from his hand that would explode once they bound their target.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 05:15:52 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Liseth

She twitched a bit. Swaddled up in blankets on the couch. "But the windows are so far away! And the couch is so comfortable..." However Liseth slowly managed to fall out of the blankets. At least she had taken a shower earlier so she didn't smell or anything.

Sakura Matou

Sakura looked up at the almost nude girl and shook her head, pulling a large shirt out of her pocket dimension and tossing it towards Liseth. "Oh man, Lis, you're going to get fat with that kind of schedule."

While Sakura's words were biting, her tone was not. The pregnant woman walked over to Liseth and cocked her head with a smile. "But really it's good to see you. How've you been, and what do you want to do?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

Were it so easy...!

She pivoted on her leading foot, catapulting herself with a somersault to the ceiling, the bolas flying by a hair's breadth short of her feet. The landing made a spiderweb of cracks on the concrete, as her whole body pulled taut like an readied bow.

Inevitably, the projectiles of flame detonated, and Irene launched herself, ignoring the damage that crashed into her to ride on the crest of the blast. The vampire sailed at Lorenzo on the back of his own attack with a blazing kick trailing smoke behind it.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 06:19:57 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Butler

Butler's gaze sharpened at her, a glint of commitment acknowledging her words. "I swear it, Suzuko."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The warrior scoffed and did not spare the cur as much as a glance, as if his reaction didn't even register to him. His face was simply a blank slate, and the mask just happened to have been chipped away. It's not that he didn't acknowledge her strength, its just that he found her so loathsome he simply couldn't consider her anything more than a thorn that he left in his side for too long.

"Don't make me laugh, please, my heart won't be able to take it. I grow tired of your empty threats."

A hand laid on his hip while his axe laid ready for her, and somehow the lack of regard to fake some grander emotion made his words snider than ever. He was just looking her as a thing, something unfit to be even considered a human. His eyes were tired, his smile only half as present, but most of all, his glare pitied and scorned the blonde girl.

"Protecting those close to you, proving your superiority and gaining the soul back. One action would have excused the other, but you have shown a stubborn tenacity in fulfilling neither. Have you run out of minions yet to do your dirty bidding? You act like you don't care, but in the end you're just guided around by your selfish whims. That's disgusting."

Still, he couldn't help but agree with her statement. And so, he bowed as if to show her respect.

"But if you are truly so intent on slaying me then by all means, please try your best."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo Remei

Strangely enough, while the girl came flying at him, the flames all around the two disappeared. The pirate had flinched, her kick was a few feet away from reaching him.

"You underestimate me!"

No. The glint was barely visible, but he had switched positions so he'd be closer to his own fire. The inferno was now focused in the tip of his blade, shimmering as if it were alive. And as she came flying, he saw it only fair to respond in kind with an attack of his own.

He slashed forward, and there was a wave, a burst of fire and destruction much stronger than any previous attack, a pure blast of magic and flame carried with full killing intent that crushed the asphalt where it charged. If one had to compare it to something, it was an infernal tsunami burning everything in the swing's path.

Once the smoke dissipated, the entire hallway was revealed to be in scorching ruins. Metal and concrete was burning, and the walls and floor looked like they had just been hit by a bombing due to the fiery impacts. If there was something left of her, it was probably no less seared then her surroundings, and most likely unrecognizable from the coal black ground filled with fiery veins.

His mana had taken a hit from that, but even with her regeneration, he could keep going. He had given her too many chances already.

Still, he did not lower his guard. She was strong and clever enough to warrant that, so he might as well be cautious. "Hey, still alive?" He asked her, wherever she was, with some modicum of concern.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 07:49:52 PM by francobull3 »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider sighed at the other servant's words.

"If I'd been looking for a fight I would have attacked you as soon as you came close", she said, obviously a little annoyed at the servant's attitude.

Then, she turned to the master.

"I do not believe there is a Grail War in this world. I've not detected any sign of the Grail, nor am I being provided magical energy by it. My master has to support me fully", she said.