Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 31944 times)

Thedoctor

William

As the mage wasn't actually using his legs to stand, the sudden chop to one of his pressure points didn't make him lose balance . It did however elicit a subdued groan of pain from him and made him leap off of her, to land a bit farther away. She was no threat anymore in her current anyway so it hardly mattered if he was restraining her or not. Looking around he noticed the other two women were doing a fine job of killing each other already, with that cleared up there no more reason for him to hang around.

So the mage blasted off into the sky heading back the direction he had came from.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

Some time later

Julius' recovery had largely finished, exceeding initial expectations of doctors who supervised his treatment. He wasn't in a top shape, but he was ready to discuss how to cover expenses of his treatment with representatives of the hospital. As a man of honor he would fulfill his obligations but he was aware that this could have been too costly for him to cover in one installment. He was ready to bargain how he could pay off the debt, hopefully on terms that wouldn't interfere with his higher calling. The ideal situation would be if they could waive his debt for defeating some evildoers and he wouldn't get injured severaly doing that, but even for him that sounded like a quite unrealistic scenario.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 04:38:54 PM by Kat »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

The second he struck her body, Medaka was sure to shut off her pain receptors.  That way, she could at least have a painless death.  However, she wasn't dying, she wasn't even passing out.  In fact, her senses were accutely aware of the man leaving and of what was going on around her.

"It appears in the heat of the moment I forgot," she muttered, inching her upper torso closer to her lower body.  It would take a second, but she would easily be able to reattach it if everything went as planned.

Ruler

Despite shooting Rider a split second glare, the preist stayed silent, unable to decide on what to say.  On one hand, Rider was clearly misguided.  There simply couldn't be more than one god and more importantly, god should exist across the multiverse.  There cannot be different gods in different world but rather one god who rules them all.

He thought back to a trip he had to a foreign land.  There a famous panting attempting to depict god's form had gained traction.  It was a strange golem like creature, connected to several other strange monsters.  It was stated by the artist that all of these creatures were god.  That is to say, god is beyond our comprehension, not bound by our rules.  But that was supposed to be the function of the bible, a scripture to understand his messages.

No. This was wrong.  These thoughts were wrong.  The issue is that she has lost faith.

"While I am not sure everything my master says is entirely accurate, she is right," he said, his voice becoming harsher, more assertive.  "You need not visual evidence to feel god's impact on this world.  Even if you could gain such things, it would not give you what you truly require.  Faith."
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 09:13:56 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

Lightning struck the vampire's body, searing her flesh and setting the trees around her alight. Her body flinched, but that wouldn't be enough to stop an immortal corpse. Instead, she turned an eye, looked past the curtain of fire and smiled at the glance of the other vampire who was trying to fix herself.

"Jeez, what a pain. Here, take her."

She grabbed her foe by the throat and ripped her off the spike popping out of her knee before jump-kicking her straight in the face with her ridiculous strength, sending her flying towards the other vampire. Her wounds vanished only a moment afterwards, and she wiped the soot off her body.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mitsuba

The Unchained was kicked away like a ragdoll, crashing next to Medaka. In spite of her situation, she couldn't help but think how absurd the situation was. If she was in a position of that beast, she would just exploit the chance and kill her opponent. Ahh, those glory seeking simpletons. If that vampire thought that she won, then she was mistaken. It wasn't even a loss for Mitsuba if she had more time to properly ambush her in the future.

The other man was honestly more troublesome and it seemed that Medaka splendidly distracted him from interfering further in Mitsuba's "duel" by getting beaten up into a pulp. Or a bisected body that  she tried to put together. "You look even more sorry than me. Again, what was all that about with worrying that I won't keep up or something?" She still observed her opponent while talking to Medaka in case she got opportunity to fire some cheap shot to the back.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

To her surprise, her body came together fairly easily.  Rolling onto her feet, she turned to Mitsuba and said, "I cannot deny that you are right.  However, I was under the impression you were a normal girl.  You know, it is rude to lie."

Her hips shifted to the side, testing the muscle connection.  Then, she bent backwards, cracking a few bones into place.  "Now, should I lend you a hand?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

Woah. Just like that? If she knew she was going to be that hard to kill, she would have ripped her head off instead. And she didn't even get to keep the other girl's lower half. Talk about a moodkiller...

She stretched back and yawned, as if completely and utterly bored by this turn of events.

"Well, that was fun! You're not bad for amateurs, I mean, you've got potential at least. But sheesh, when it comes to brainpower, you two are completely worthless. You butted in in my affairs, threatened me and even tried to expose me. Do you really think I'm going to let that slide?"

Two scarled eyes glowed like embers and an oppressive feeling crept all across the park, her fangs throbbed for blood still. From the sight of it, she seemed like a feral animal with an unquenchable thirst, but with her power she was more alike a terrible monster. Her expression and her stance spoke of nothing but killing intent, and for a second the smell of blood was the only thing that mattered.

And then, she pulled her tongue and grinned innocently.

"Juuust kiddiiing! Hehehe, you feel for it, didn'tcha?"

Thedoctor

Molly

"No oh."

The maid wiggled her finger in front of his eyes. It was kinda exciting to have him in such a vulnerable position even if it wasn't truly so.

"Nen is the name of the power itself, the power of the human spirit. It flows through us an realizes us. What I used was just one application of many. Well.... actually it was two, one for strengthening the composition of the log and one for rendering it invisible." She gave away what she had done in her fight without actually revealing the inner workings.

That would most likely leave him more interested in finding those out and she wanted him to stay interested.

"Those were all applications available to all people with this powers back in my world. Then there's Hatsu, the actualization of the individual's desire. An ability unique to everyone."

"Get it so far?"  She sounded excited to have someone to teach it to.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mitsuba

The demon in return gave her that look as if she imagined her dying in most devious and elaborate ways. Electrocution didn't work, her plasma blasts worked relatively successful, maybe cover her with napalm next time and then shoot at her? Permutations that she could try out were endless, just give her resources and prep time. "How fast you can get back to full shape?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

The bloodlust from the girl only prompted Medaka's muscles to tense and her gaze to intensify.  "It will take another minute or two," she said, balling her fist.  "I  can dodge just fine for now."

Just as the young vampire was ready for battle, the girl broke into an "innocent" smile.  "I do not appreciate this sort of humor.  However, I apologize for attacking you earlier," she said sternly, looking down at the end.  "I have been... on edge recently."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

The vampire's grin turned wolfish, yet innocent. She held her hands out as if to push her away, despite having just shown this ferocity she seemed completely and utterly meek now, like a completely different person. Perhaps even nice.

"Heh, it's fine, no biggie. I shouldn't have lashed out like that either. It's just my nature, you know? I've had these urges for so long, I just can't control myself at times. It's kinda like your hair growing, or having to change pants. I just can't help it, muh bad."

If she had a tail right now, it would probably be wagging right now. She walked a healthy stride towards the two and squatted a few meters away from the two, her hands under her chin and her red eyes glimmering with good humor.

"Something bothering you?" She asked her with a casual, friendly smile, like a concerned friend.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 12:30:29 AM by francobull3 »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mitsuba

She almost wanted to 'go loud' and just erase her from the face of this mudball, but she would just prepare assassination next time. With her perfect memory tracking her down later on wouldn't be a too challenging feat. She got up, and then suddenly grabbed weakened Medaka's arm as she was distracted by that blathering bitch's conversation and used the energy she gathered as those two talked to propel herself upwards in the direction opposite to Costin. Her capability for flight was fortunately not impaired by the damage she sustained. If she really wanted to interact with that annoying person, she would just drop her from the height. The demon clearly had no mood to stay around there any longer.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka could feel a pull on her arm.  It seemed Mitsuba was trying to get her to leave.  Naturally, she let her tug her along.  "Farewell!" she yelled.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

Her ears perked back at that silly little display. Were they dumb? She gave them a chance to settle bad blood, but it seemed it fell on deaf ears. Poor idiots like that really deserved no mercy.

A bloody spike erupted from under her feet, dragging her up a dozen feet before she used the makeshift pole as a platform to leap even higher, reaching up to the two with incredible speed.

"Hey hey hey! I can't let you do that! I'm not that dumb, nooot happening!" She said while she pulled off this entire stunt with the most cheerful of smiles.

The bloody spike vanished, and once she landed another appeared. Rinse and repeat. It was unorthodox and  uncanny, but it seemed she could keep up quite nicely with the demon using that trick.

"Come on, I'm trying to be nice here, the least you can do is listen to what I have to say." She said while hopping over and over, her casual expression fully contrasting her incredible  movements.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 01:02:15 AM by francobull3 »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mitsuba

"Tchh. Just don't fall, I'll propel myself faster than her accursed spikes!" The demon ignored her blathering and kept propelling herself with blasts from her arm cannon. In the air, she had the advantage of mobility over this persistent stalker so she should eventually lose her. Now it just depended on Medaka whether she would cling to her successfully or drop out in the process. And case of the worst case scenario by that time the vampire would recover completely.