Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 31501 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mitsuba

"Yes, I planned to talk with you." She confirmed as they slowly made their way to the apartment, avoiding the notice. When they reached the apartment, she could relax somewhat. "Alright, ask away." She didn't turn back just yet.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"It's not that the place doesn't make sense, maybe you just don't try to uncover the meaning." The wizard shrugged. She was largely done talking with her. If Ruler wanted to continue, it was her time to listen to the conservation.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel

A small giggle escaped her lips, as if forced out by the pirate's unexpected honesty.  She expected their usual skirmish of insults, not a sincere expression of happiness. "You do huh?" she asked, almost sarcastically, leaning in to check his bony body for any cracks.  He doesn't cut or bleed, so maybe there would be cracks.  Unless he has some healing factor she didn't know about.

She pulled back and turned around, rubbing the curve of her tight ass with her hand.   "Don't worry, I work too hard for this thing to get flat," she retorted, shooting him a side grin.  Then, she looked back up at the top of the building.  "Its just the usual, taking down prominent gang leaders in the area and-"

She stopped and turned around.  "How about we finish this on the top of that building?  I need to keep an eye on something," she said, her form fading into smoke.  The clouds ascended, traveling up the side of the building as if it had been lit on fire.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 12:59:02 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate shrugged and took a scarf from his pocket before setting it alight and throwing a massive fireball in the direction of the building, only to leap on it and ride it like a surf board. Before the fireball could reach the other building's rooftop, it vanished into nothing, leaving the pirate to land fabulously as if nothing happened.

"Ta-daam~"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

They managed to enter the apartment rather quickly.  No it wasn't that, it was the smoothness of the entry.  It was likely this girl specialized in subterfuge, no perhaps assassination.  Still, it was rude to assume things.  It was better just to ask.

She folder her arms and said, "Mitsu, before you claimed to be an ordinary woman, incapable of even basic athleticism.  But just now, I saw you fend off someone far beyond the average human.  Who trained you and what is your real purpose?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mitsuba

"Mitsuba. You know, just use my real name rather than something I came up when I was still deceiving you." She insisted. No need to continue this farce with pretending she was someone whom she wasn't. "As for your question. Nobody trained me. There wasn't any need as I was pretty much made this way. And my real purpose? I don't have really any. I'm a free operative, working for money and acting on my own desires."

She had a purpose, but those days were long gone since she 'malfunctioned' and became like this. Mitsuba wouldn't answer everything in one go. Step by step.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ruler

The priest opted to stay silent, despite his master giving him an opportunity to speak.  There was a reason he preferred silence.  Words can only do so much.  Often times, action and experience are what drive change.  If he was going to get through to her, his experiences would have to bleed into hers.  Indeed, friendship was the best option.

"It is quite alright," he said, his voice returning to its soft tone.  "I am walking with you to outstretch a hand of friendship, not change your world view.  Now that we are free servants, there is no point in such squabble.  If you wish to meet again, I will gladly keep you company."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel

Tch.

The way he bounced about life with his fire magic caused a sharp blade of jealousy to strike his heart, perhaps even more so now.  The flamboyant way he presented it only made her grimace with annoyance.

She placed a hand on her hip, leaned forward and said, "You know, I said follow me, not put on a show."  Then, her posture returned to normal and she removed the cigarette from her lips, pushing smoke from her lips and nostrils into the air.

"But, right now, I am just monitoring various operations and people...."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

"Hello detective," Joe said, his voice calm, as if hes done this before.  "I want to report a break in."

While he was speaking, he was sure to scan the room for evidence, anything the officer might ask for.  Of course, on the table next to his phone he had all the information officers usually ask for in this situation.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

That thought of hers finally caused everything in his head to align.  So, im just a rebound then, a drug your stuck on? he thought, inadvertently squeezing the cloth of her tank top from behind.  I'm lonely too you know, but I actually DO like you.

His frown stayed strong, though if she was looking hard, she would see his stare was weakening, as evident by the soft twinkle in his eye.  He took a deep breath and used the hand that was on her breast to push her against the wall of a nearby building.

"You know," he whispered.  "I never cared.  I've always been lonely, but I never let that make me desperate.  I at least tried to justify liking someone.  What do you even like about me?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate most likely wasn't paying attention, because while she was talking he was just playing around with his fire. When he did start paying attention, it was only to note on her immense annoyance and respond in the cheekiest way possible.

"Jelly?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel

Hazel puffed her cheeks, turning away from the stupid pirate.  If he wasn't going to give her any attention, neither would she.  "I'm not jealous," she huffed, still holding the cigarette in her hand.  "I'm a fire mage too you know!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

"Very well," Medaka said with a nod.  "But were you lying before?  I mean about needing a place to stay?  Also, what are you doing for a living?"

She couldn't help but bombard the girl with questions.  There were just so many.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Hey, come on lady! Don't turn all cold and frigid just for that. It's fine being weak, it just gives you a reason to become stronger." He gave her a good slap on the back, as if trying to assure her despite all the bullying.

Despite everything, he was as old fashioned as it gets, the sort of person who believes in might makes right more than anyone else.

"Besides, you owe me one for this lame ass mission. I haven't come close to having my fill, so consider this. You kick my ass, and I might just respect you a little more, maybe even accept you as my master, and if not I get to stretch these bones of mine some more. It's a win-win, what do you say?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel

Hazel turned her hips, spinning her entire body around.  As they turned, she balled her fist and sent it right into the skeleton's stupid fiery face.  With it, the power of her entire body, more than enough to send him flying off the roof.

"All I heard was kick your ass and gain respect, which implies I don't already have it," she said, her eyes as intense as a blood thirsty lion.  She cracked her fist.  "I guess I have no choice."