Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 52502 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Joe

"Hello detective," Joe said, his voice calm, as if hes done this before.  "I want to report a break in."

While he was speaking, he was sure to scan the room for evidence, anything the officer might ask for.  Of course, on the table next to his phone he had all the information officers usually ask for in this situation.

Henry

That was the first thing Henry noticed. Was the man very used to this? More used than many people he had heard before. But he scratched his head, putting the private questioning aside for the moment.

"Right." The detective scrolled down on his computer, reading off the file he had just been sent. "It says here three subjects broke into your house, with one of them being lethally dispatched by the later two, who you believe to be of an extremely dangerous character. Is that a correct summary of what you told my colleague?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Thedoctor

Saber

A blur of red intercepted the falling magus and plucked her out of the sky only to drag her back down with it. Saber caught her master in her arms and conducted a safe enough landing.

"Did you enjoy your journey among the clouds Master?"The blonde servant aaked seriously without a hint of irony to her voice, perhaps she was just that good at masking it.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel

The young blond looked up in awe at the flaming tornado of fire.  Once again, she felt a pang of jealousy at the fire.  This was the kind of power she had seen her cousin's preform, something her father had always brought up.  He was a better mage than her, pure and simple.

Even if that was true, it didn't mean he could assert his dominance over her just because he was better than her.  Just as athleticism is not everything in a fight, being a better mage won't necessarily mean you can win a duel like this.  Still, dodging an attack like this would be a pain in the ass and blocking it with that technique would be impossible.

With no place to run, she simply charged the wall of fire before it could come down, using the same technique.  However, this time, she emerged from the flames with singed hair and first degree burns on covering her skin.  This time, she wouldn't play around.  It was time to end this game.  If he wanted to avoid getting touched, he would have to move out of the way.  So as she was running, she froze the ground around them, coating the surface in a thick layer of ice.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Saber

A blur of red intercepted the falling magus and plucked her out of the sky only to drag her back down with it. Saber caught her master in her arms and conducted a safe enough landing.

"Did you enjoy your journey among the clouds Master?"The blonde servant aaked seriously without a hint of irony to her voice, perhaps she was just that good at masking it.

Olga Marie

Marie simply brushed herself off and shrugged. "It would have been quite nice if it weren't for the fact that I had to spend it with that dreary skeleton." Olga responded with a smile. "What took you so long to catch me? I was almost worried you wouldn't come and save me!" Olga made a pouty face to accentuate her compaint. It didn't look very real though, more like she was just putting on a show.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka shook her head and said,  "In all honesty, that was my first time getting injured that badly.  I thought I was going to die myself.  I do not know the extent of my regeneration, other than it can keep me alive indefinitely."

THe young vampire sat down on the couch.  "Now, tell me, do you still require a place to stay?" she asked, in a voice that was filled with genuine concern.

Thedoctor

Saber

"I wanted to see you hit the ground but then I realized cleaning up your remains would be too troublesome." She continued with the same serious tone. Then she grinned at the sight of Olga's pouting face, the blond servant couldn't stop herself from pulling her Master's checks in that moment. She just looked far too adorable.

"Yes this is all part of your punishment. From now on you'll be on a strict schedule miss. I'll correct any bad behavior before I see it crop up. Maybe that way there's a chance you you'll turn into a fine lady."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mitsuba

So she didn't know exactly her limits herself. It'd be interesting to explore her potential as an ally. "Maybe, my roommate has been missing and I have no clue if she will come back. I need to rest for a while to not die on you. Which means staying in my true form at least in the beginning. Probably we would need to explain everything to your roommate if she comes back." Yes, because a woman that looked like a cyborg of sorts was surely very suspicious. "Oh right, my clothes also got shredded. I'm not naked being like this, but I'll again borrow stuff from you when I can just revert to  another form."

Mitsuba didn't have that Embed which let her conjure up clothes, so there's was no other option than rely on Medaka's hospitality. "I consider training when I get better, what do you think about it?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

Just what was he thinking when he saw her brave on despite all of that? By now, he was used to people enduring his fire, but the way she looked at him felt different. Nostalgic even.

She was raising her fist in earnest, just as he raised his fist in earnest so long ago. For his father, for his mother, and for his fallen comrades and friends, he wouldn't tarnish their honor by holding back any further.

His stance instantly changed to a swordsman's as his skeletal hand gripped his blade's hilt. The flames around him converged around him and intensified tenfold as they focused around his sword in less than a few seconds, and with a masterful slash he released a pillar of fire at on the ground, instantly evaporating all the surrounding frost.

The roof was completely deformed as the concrete melted only to solidify again, but the pirate took full advantage of the makeshift platforms in order to dash from surface to surface and outmaneuver her.

As he did that, the pirate spun his sword dramatically and rested it on his shoulder. Shoot, the roof was all ruined now, luckily this wasn't his house.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 09:27:51 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Saber

"I wanted to see you hit the ground but then I realized cleaning up your remains would be too troublesome." She continued with the same serious tone. Then she grinned at the sight of Olga's pouting face, the blond servant couldn't stop herself from pulling her Master's checks in that moment. She just looked far too adorable.

"Yes this is all part of your punishment. From now on you'll be on a strict schedule miss. I'll correct any bad behavior before I see it crop up. Maybe that way there's a chance you you'll turn into a fine lady."

Olga Marie

"Owowow." Olga rubbed her cheeks gingerly after her servant pulled on them. "How mean!" She exclaimed in relation to the idea of her servant letting her become a pancake. "And I'll do my best under your tutelage. I promise you that you're not going to be disappointed!"

Thedoctor

Saber

"Good good now stand straight young lady. Bad posture will only serve to make you a less desirable bride." The blond Servant regarded her sternly as she forcibly corrected it. "Be confident but never too confident, you're meant to invoke an inviting presence that soothes your partner." Saber continued the very important lecture, yes it was very important, that her Master didn't take everything other people said to heart. Wether or not she could see through to the true purpose of this was up to her though.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Saber

"Good good now stand straight young lady. Bad posture will only serve to make you a less desirable bride." The blond Servant regarded her sternly as she forcibly corrected it. "Be confident but never too confident, you're meant to invoke an inviting presence that soothes your partner." Saber continued the very important lecture, yes it was very important, that her Master didn't take everything other people said to heart. Wether or not she could see through to the true purpose of this was up to her though.

Olga Marie

"You can't fool me, you're trying to pull my leg. I know my posture's fine!" She was standing up in a perfectly straight and healthy way the entire time. "And for your information, I've had hundreds of marriage proposals already! From both men and even some women! I'm a very desirable young woman." Olga nodded confidently. She was sure of this factoid. She struck a confident pose to drive her point home.

Thedoctor

Saber

"Oh is that so?" She nodded along with Olga but in an almost mocking imitation with maximum effort put into being as condescending as possible when doing it. Saber then put her arm around Olga and leaned against the slightly taller woman. "If you're that experienced in the manners of courting then perhaps you would be so kind to take me out and demonstrate your great talent. It would go a long way to convice me  in this matter."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka smiled.  "Good," she said, turning around and walking towards Shinobu's room to fetch some clothes.  From the other room, she called out, "Training sounds like a marvelous idea.  Truthfully, I could use a good sparring partner, especially one such as yourself with an unorthodox fighting style.  Can you not get back into your apartment without your roomate?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

"Yes, thats right," Joe said with a nod, as if he were actually standing before the detective.  The police agency wasn't perfect, but he often felt like he could trust it in situations like this.  At the very least, the professional way he presented himself over the phone was reassuring.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

"Understood." Julius nodded and headed to the place where the final check up would be performed. If his body was back to shape, then he would leave without further ado. He had his obligations to honor after all. And maybe he would look for Irene to discuss the enemy they met.