Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 27579 times)

Thedoctor

Neptune

Unfortunately for the Sugar Lord, the crowd didn't feel particularly obliged to bow down before him or even be near him for that matter. The people whispered to each other while taking the effort to go the long way around him.

There was however one person who was dazzled by his charming performance. A purple ball jumped him where he stood, assaulting his very being with.... praise. Lots and lots of praise.

"Wow that was so awesome all the pink and the explosions that went bang and boom." What explosions the goddess was refereeing to would remain a mystery but she had definitely enjoyed his performance.

"How did you did it? Is it because you're a pirate? They're so cool with their ships and hats and braving the ocean with constant adventure..." She looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Can... Can I borrow your hat? Just for a moment I swear by the honor of pudding I'll give it back."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Julius

The nobleman was not a priest, but as a learned man he knew that the Bible did not refute existence of other gods. They simply did not match the glory of the absolute God of Israel. While a less open minded and learned worshipper would decry Noire's declaration as blasphemous, he took it in surprisingly well.

"I understand, Noire. I don't think I qualify as your worshipper because I made a covenant with my god and promised I will only follow Him, but in this age of religious tolerance I believe people can choose their path. So I have no problem with accompanying you if you don't mind my assistance." The enemy that he had encountered at the mall few months ago required cooperation of a team after all.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

Sigh. People these days just couldn't appreciate style. Just when he was about to call it quits, an avalanche of cheery pink, purple and love showered him, practically assaulting him with such an adorable face he felt he was about to melt.

"Heheh, jeez, relax chickie. Just because I'm a skelly doesn't mean I'm heartless. Of course you can have it pal!" He ruffled up her hair like a big brother before putting his awesome hat straight onto her head. "Woah! It looks great on you! I can't tell if your face makes the hat look better or if it's the other way around. SOme of my magic must've rubbed off on it."

Lorenzo puffed his chest and  scratched his chin as if proudly thinking about something.

RED

When they opened the door, the girl was nowhere to be seen. However, there was a note on the bed and an open window, making it quite obvious just what the girl was up to. Honestly, it was pretty childish looking, decorated with silly drawings and emotes.

I'm gonna get some mushrooms. Don't look for me!

It seemed she was adamant on repaying the favor, or maybe this was a way for her to apologize...

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sera

A bright orange light enveloped the purple haired girl's view, filtered only by the folds of skin separating her eyeball from the bright sun.  The folds slipped open, exposing her eyes to the overwhelming light of a new world. Sera held her hand over her head to block out the light as she rose to her feet.  Looking around, she let out a sigh.

So this is where it led.....

Dressed in the clothes of that skank Megan, she wore a white sleeveless shirt that showed off her abs, a short skirt that went down to the center of her thigh and knee high stockings with kitten patterns at the top.  Unfortunately, the back of her shirt was now stained with grass and the shirt was fairly loose on her.  Megan had a much bigger chest.  Honestly, she shouldn't have gone out in an outfit like this.  It was embarrassing.

As she scanned the park, she noticed a beutiful blond woman walking aimlessly through, as if she was just as lost as she was.  The woman was wearing what could only be described as cosplay, an almost flamboyant red toga that immediately caught the eye.  At least she had a nice figure to fill it out.

Sera waddled over to the blond, lightly tapping the back of her shoulder.  "Ummm.... excuse me," she murmured.  "I think i'm lost."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

"In what way? You already know that the gate only opens if I do certain things." She supposed she had to be a little serious sometimes. "There's one last trick I can use if you need to see it, but I'd rather not use it."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"I do not. You didn't tell me." He told her very flatly, and that was the truth of the matter. "All I'm saying is, it isn't something we can forge alone. In order to melt the materials, we need a hot enough fire, something to fuel the process. Do you understand?"

He turned his eye to the window leading outside, strangely enough looking into the city.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

She nodded, her own gaze looking out there as well. "Hey, Vanny, do you know what the rules of this tournament are? A few deaths here and there could really stir up the crowd, y'know. And if someone like you is going to be around there then the fighters would have to be pretty strong, right?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"Let's try to keep the surprise for the readers, shall we? There would be no point to an event where everything is spelled out in advance." He scolded her gently before breaking into a smile. and patting Lucy on the head affectionately.

"Of course, rest at ease. I can assure you this tournament will be tailor made to the Nexus, if that is your concern."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

When the two were self-absorbed with each other, the werewolf did what was necessary and what probably both forgot about: bought tickets for the attractions. She understood already that those two weren't people who liked to think things through and acted on impulse a lot. Nothing really wrong with that, but some balance was needed in life. But hey, that's why she was there.

"I'm back!" She said, waving bunch of tickets she bought near the stall where she bought the hot dog she was munching on. "So, a rollercoaster first? Or a haunted mansion? You will fit in right in, Lorenzo."

If it was actually haunted, then it would be even more more interesting. Even if at this point she wasn't really bothered by just any spirit.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ruler

Once again, the pope smiled.  "I see," he said, his voice suddenly filling with a warm earthy quality.  "My master is a very pragmatic mage, even in her interests.  I have come to a decision.  I will follow the lead of that other servant and help you find happiness.  If there is no holy grail war than perhaps I was sent here for you.  With that being said, it is convenient that you find happiness in giving to the community, because I do as well."

The preist's physical body faded, transforming into spiritual form.  Naturally, his master could still see him but he wanted to be able to avoid interacting with people unless it was necessary.  "Come! Let us explore the city.  I want to get antiquated with this new worl-"

A sensation came over him, something so disturbing he immediately materialized.  A dark energy surged from far away, causing his entire body to freeze.  He stood there for an unbroken ten seconds, processing the threat like a frightened rat.  "This.... why here?  How?"

He turned his body, closing the distance between him and Anastasia in a blink.  He picked her up and carried her in his arms bridal style.  "I must apologize for this rude treatment.  However, this is possibly one of the greatest threats to the world," he said as he shot out of her window, flying through the air like a cannon ball.  If she said something he did not hear it.  He was far too focused on the strange energy radiating from the distant stadium.

Now all they had to do was figure out their approach.  They were on the rooftops, bouncing from building to building.  Perhaps his master had some sort of magic that could allow them to get a drop on whomever was preforming such a ritual.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura gasped with worry as she opened the door to find the window open and Red gone. However, before she could do anything, she noticed the note on the bed and went to pick it up.

I'm gonna get some mushrooms. Don't look for me! it said, the silly drawings showing the girl's childish nature.

Sakura smiled softly before sighing with relief, glad that Red was OK and hadn't run away from them in anger or shame.

"Senpai, Red went out to get something", she said as she entered the room, handing him the note.

Shirou smiled as well, putting it down on the table.

"We'll need to get her a key so she can get in when we're not here", Shirou said.

"You wait for her", Sakura replied. "I'll go and get one cut."

With that, she headed out the door, going towards the locksmith's to get another copy of her house key cut.

Rider

After heading back home, Rider said goodnight to her master and then settled down to read one of her many books. The morning after, following breakfast, Rider decided she felt like going for a nice bike ride, so she headed out on her new bike at high speed, riding over rooftops, through woods and generally enjoying herself.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 11:59:45 PM by Cherry Lover »

Thedoctor

Neptune

Her long purple air billowed as he ruffled it, it spread out in a most pleasing way as the rays of the sun fell upon her. The goddess shivered for a faint moment, much enjoying the sweet feeling and her face brightened even more if that was even possible.

She then happily made a little dance after he had placed the hat on her head, showing of her awesome new look. And just in time Salmon returned with tickets for a ride. "A jolly fine job you did there, you're making yer cap'n proud."

She then turned back to Lorry. "And you lad, stop hanging around like a stow away and get me some stinkin' treasure already." This was somehow delivered in a cutesy innocent way, it was almost terrifying.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Henry

A labyrithian look drained over the detective's face as the camera and scene samples were stored away. Joeson's retelling made for a much easier understanding of the kind of characters that had imposed on him. Rewinding an entire experience through your mind was more detailed than remembering select pieces on their own, even if it wasn't fully accurate. Though it was unlikely, the account brought a question to his mind.

"Alright," Henry said, lifting his face from his case and pulling his phone from his pocket. He held up a hand for the other man while he sweeped and clicked through several pages, before pointing the dimly lit screen his way. "Any face you recognize?"

It was a page of photos that belonged to bounties marked by the police of Nexus City. Though replete with intimidating pictures of which only some were mugshots, there was no information in the page itself to know that was the common point of all those faces.

Scrolling down, however, a familiar face belonging to an intimidatingly burly and outspoken man awaited Joe.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Saber

"What kind of person doesn't like meat? A life of not having meat would not be a life worth living. But yes something with meat would be fine Master Marie." She got all the thing Olga pointed out as she responded to her. Then she stopped and turned to her master with a smile. "I think this will do."

The Servant had somehow gathered a giant pile of clothes in that small amount of time, easily towering the blond. She stuck her out from around wearing victorious grin. "Are you sure you can afford all of this? I wouldn't want to inconvenince you" They were all brand clothes, and not just the relatively cheap one but the really expensive ones.

Olga Marie

Olga waved her hand dismissively at the paltry size of her stack of clothes. "Of course that's fine. As long as you're ok with carrying most of it that won't be an issue whatsoever." She smiled mischievously at the other girl.

"What, did you think that someone as great as myself wouldn't already be prepared?" She nudged Saber playfully. "Now, let's get ourselves some nice food. I think Italian or French food would be tasty." Olga wrapped her arm around her servant and led her to the checkout. "What kind of wine is your favorite? White, Red, Pink?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shinobu

The blond vampire nodded to that, confirming her assumption."That is correct. We are the only ones who live here."

"My minion is just that, my cute adorable minion that does everything I say, just a few words praise here and there and you can get anything done."

She giggled softly seemingly thinking about something. "Are you saying someone as rich as you does not have servants?" She asked Sakura.

Sakura Matou

Sakura squirmed under the weight of the question. "Well, yes, I see your point..." She sounded kind of sheepish. "I'm sorry for asking you that, it was uncalled for." Sakura bowed slightly in apology. "Still, I'd like to know if either of you have any supernatural abilities. I don't need to know any specifics, but the generalities of them are important, the owner of the building has some rules that I need to follow and he's been giving me quite a hard time about it up until now." She sounded quite annoyed, but not at Shinobu, rather at the administrator, as if she thought such a regulation was a waste of her time. Or maybe just being sent angry letters on a regular basis had fouled up her mood.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end