Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 31500 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

With a new morning upon her, Emily was making her way through a plaza on the way to taking care of some personal errands, like groceries, or getting something nice for a beach trip. Yes, a trip to the beach would definitely be nice once it got a bit warmer, though the irony of the Spring Changeling looking forward to summer wasn't lost on her. All the same, now would be a good time to get these out of the way, before it was time for the mid-day errands for the hospital.

It wasn't long, however, before a well-honed sense of wariness warned the redhead that she was being watched, Emily glancing around for a moment. To her minor confusion, nobody seemed any more focused on the redhead than what she was used to, but then a quick glance down clarified things. Namely, that the attention was coming from a rather short blonde who seemed to be bursting with confidence, and not just because of the see-through skirt or the plunging neckline of her gown. The redhead glanced away, as if unsure if she was the one that the blonde was focused on, before giving her a curious look, focusing for a moment before calling up that familiar contract to take a quick look at the newcomer's desires.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sera

As Nero dragged her through the park, she suddenly came across someone else.  Honestly, she had never met someone so old that got distracted so easily.  It was as if she was a small child who saw something shiny.  It was weirdly charming.

The moment her purple eyes made contact with the other girl, Sera had to stifle a sinister smile.  That outfit is just what she was looking for!  Stylish but much more modest.  She popped out from behind the confident blonde and mumbled, "Hello, I'm Sera.  Your really pretty."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

Well then, now that the priest was dealt with... The horse shifted directions suddenly, the ground shattering beneath it as it leaped up into the air. All the while her fiery eyes took in every detail. Nothing could be hidden from her sight. She soon found her target.

So it was with contemptuous ease that the White Rider appeared before the mage, like a sun crested upon the building. "I think I've won this game."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

That was too fast for her comfort. The mage did what she could afford with her shield on. Slam herself with the force of her magic to propel herself away. It hurt a bit, and wasn't as controllable as specific magic that could be used to fly, but still better than nothing. She didn't lose her cool yet even if in grand scheme of things she was a Soldier A.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

Hahaha, this was a good pain! No one sane should rejoice about the fact that the wounds couldn't heal easily, but Rikuyo wasn't in this category. She felt more alive when facing such challenges, as long as it wasn't from a bothersome third party who wanted to spoil her fight. This also meant that she could stop fooling around and get onto the serious phase of the fight. She registered that the enemy tried to follow up on his attack. She wasn't in a position to dodge, so maybe launch a counterattack? That much she could do. She moved her bushy wolf tail to slap at Raikou with as much preternatural strength as she could muster when trying to kick or punch him.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Saber

"Yes please, preferably something that's secluded so that the two of us can dine in tranquility, Marie here would love to try your wine collection, so if you could perhaps bring us some while we wait for the food that would be absolutely wonderful."

She nodded to Sarah and pulled Marie along with her by the arm, to the table they were shown. "Are you sure you can eat a lot and maintain that gorgeous figure Marie?" She asked her master as they sat down.

Sarah

"Yes, of course ma'am." Sarah said politely, using her weak telekinetic powers to lift up a menu on the table and place it expertly in front of Saber. "Here is our wine list. Please feel free to browse it at your leisure. I guarantee that our entire selection is of only the highest possible quality." She bowed before she began to leave. "I'll give you two some time to decide what you'd like."

Olga Marie

"Oh-ho-ho. Don't worry, I have my secret tricks for that sort of issue." Olga responded with a smirk after the server left. Her face was slightly flushed from embarrassment, but it didn't look like she was lying. She felt a bit nervous. This wasn't a date, right. It was just an outing between two female friends, an entirely wholesome affair.

Olga began to fidget. "So what kind of food do you like the most? I heard you guys ate fried peacock. Did you ever try that?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Julius

She was astonishingly quick to seize firearms from those villains. But Julius could track her movements, so she must have been indeed one of those special people who weren't monsters but took the side of humanity. Yeah, there was no need to intervene uneless she went overboard and he had to protect those criminals' lives. He believed in following proper procedures so that the authorities could dispense justice.

Mohawked thugs

"Eeepp, we were just asked to guard this place!" The courage quickly left those, leaving a pair of cowards cowering in fear. They had bark but no bite after all, and 'monsters' who could seize their weapons like that were still a rarity in the city.

"T-the B-big Boss t-took residence upstairs. Just go and spare u-us, please!" They pleaded, showing absolutely no spine.

Lady Black Heart

Black Heart sighed. These two jokers were pathetic. "Where, upstairs?" She asked them impatiently. If they were going to be this spineless they should at least answer her full question. She didn't look like she wanted to have to ask a third time.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

He couldn't begrudge her for taking it easy at first, but her first serious blow still hit him like a speeding car. Unneeded air escaped his lungs, for Raikou refused to back away from his aggression, so his knee and her tail both collided with their targets at once. It sent the shifter reeling back with the force reverbating through her skull and the hybrid flying to the side with his ribs burning.

Raikou's body skipped twice over the ground, rolling on asphalt before he righted himself like a cat. His feet skidded to a halt and he loosed a grin as he kicked off towards her. He brought his blade to swiftly hack at her from its optimal range.

An exasperated car horn went past, the unfortunately spooked driver taking a wide berth around them. The commotion was making itself heard and vacating their side of the street.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Thedoctor

Jeanne

Jeanne couldn't help but return a smile when she saw his goofy looking grin, but that didn't stop her from continuing the teasing. "Oh but it looks like you really liked it going by the size of that tent in your pants. Are you sure you don't need to deal with that before we move this? It looks really uncomfortable." Perhaps it was best to stop now, she didn't want to be too hard on him.

And yes she said "we" intentionally , she never had any intention of letting him move all of it by himself and she hoped he picked up on it.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider smiled at his response.

"True, I suppose, it's not like anyone can stop you", she said, not at-all bothered by his willingness to steal.

"And, sure, that seems like a good place to start", she added, before riding off towards the graveyard.

When she arrived, she climbed off her bike, looking for a suitable starting point and course for the race whilst she waited for him to arrive.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

And after they said their goodbyes, Sakura headed home. She hoped she'd be able to talk to the elf again and learn more about her, but she was clearly busy with something and Sakura wasn't going to try and intrude. She didn't like doing that sort of thing. So she walked out the door, went into her shadow, and popped out on her couch. Resting her hand on her belly, she decided to ask Jeanne how things were going.

"Is everything going fine? I could head up if you need any help." She really really wasn't expecting Jeanne to ask her to head up there. She knew her servant could handle things trivially herself, but she wanted to be polite nonetheless.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rebecca     

"Yeah, something like that!" There was something just a bit mischievous in her eyes. "Let's make a deal. You'll give me a water and I'll give you 5 bucks." Then Rebecca held out her hand towards the other girl.

"Shake on it?"

Oka

"Um, sure..." Oka said, shaking on this weird deal. "Waggly, go get me a water from my bag please." Oka asked her little pet frolicking in the water. It squeaked and swam out of the pool, jumping out of the water and waddling over to her bag, which it proceeded to push towards the edge of the pool obediently. Oka swam over, thanked her, took out a water and swam back to Rebecca. "Here you go?" Oka asked, waiting for something to happen.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura

Having got the key, Sakura was heading for home when she heard the voice of a man come from behind her, causing her to jump, surprised by how the man had managed to creep up on her without being noticed.

Immediately, she turned around, finding herself staring at a very tall man's chest. Looking upwards in surprise at his extreme height, she spoke.

"Yes, I am aware, but I don't intend to go in, and I am capable of defending myself", she replied with a polite smile.

After all, she had defeated a gangster only an hour or so ago. The man was now sitting in a police cell, awaiting his trial.

Rosa Victoria

Rosa had been wandering around when she saw a really tall guy talking to a girl with purple hair. She thought it was kind of weird but didn't care all that much about the hair color. She was pretty weird herself, after all. No, what interested her was the pretty ribbon she was wearing. She wanted a ribbon like that.

Suddenly, faster than either of them could see, she'd rushed in and before either of them could even process what she'd done, she undid the ribbon and used it to tie up her own hair clumsily, looking very proud of herself in the process.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead looked curiously at the second newcomer, allowing a slight blush at the compliment. "Ah, thanks," she said with a small smile, "Nice to meet you, I'm Emily."

Emily quickly pulled up that Contract once more as their eyes met, the redhead's expression not wavering in the slightest at what she saw. The desire to kill her was there in Sera's head, and while it was a slight desire, it was also a rather immediate one.

Welp, better safe than sorry...

With that in mind, Emily called up a different Contract this time, quickly paying up the Glamour cost for that one as well.

"Really, you're quite pretty as well," Emily said, her words woven with glamour as they reached into the purplehead's head, tweaking that desire to kill the changeling to a desire to kiss her instead, "And who's your friend?"
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 09:57:59 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore

"Oh yes, I can tell. With those tiny arms of yours, your presence alone is clearly enough to leave this city shaking in its boots. But you know, confidence won't do you any good. It's really easy to get robbed around these parts." He chuckled at her confidence, almost like he was looking down on it.

And all of a sudden, a blur flashed right in front of him faster than his eyes could register it. In fact, he wouldn't have known there had been a blur in the first place, or that it belonged to a quick little rat that had taken an interest to that little ribbon.

"My, did you see that?" He told her with the same joking grin. Her hair did look better without it, honestly.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 10:29:26 PM by francobull3 »