Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 31505 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Ito Kizumi

The assassin did not mind the stench. If anything, he should've been comfortable under the cloak of shadows littering the sewers. He was just doing his job. Nothing more, nothing less. So why the unease?

His step was silent, his form was fluid, calm, yet alert. He should get rid of such useless emotions, they'd only bring him down. Life taught him that much. And yet, as he traversed the putrid and dark corridors, he found he couldn't keep his heart steady when he found the unexpected sight.

A woman!? Dammit, those things were already attacking her. Without even thinking, he took a step forward and vanished from where he stood,  appearing right next to the girl and sending a shock-wave that blew all the water in his path away only after he reached his destination.

Steel blinked as his hand stroked the hilt of his sword, a normal human wouldn't even have had the time to think before  he stroked it around the crowd like a paintbrush, sheathing it back in the blink of an eye. Heads rolled, splashes of blood spilled, but despite the brutality of the scene it was also impossibly clean. He only got a few though, there were still more outside his range.

His eyes narrowed. Was he already too late?

"What the hell are you doing here!? You idiot!" He called her out with a scowl, his sheathed blade gripped in hand.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 04:17:31 AM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

Further corpses aside, she wasn't expecting someone else to show up in such a dangerous area right now. Especially not questioning her very presence, but more than that, she was taken aback at how she barely saw him move.

The mix of annoyance and surprise dulled her reflexes, and though she avoided another undead sinking its teeth into her, a second one rushed past her. Groaning with bloodlust and hunger, it scrambled like a wounded animal towards the new arrival.

Irene's claws tore open her attacker's skull in bleeding strips, and her eyes ran after the other zombie.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 04:12:16 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Ito Kizumi

"Tch-" He grit his teeth and decapitated the monster before it could even reach him, suddenly moving to strike the rest as they came. Each one dropping like flies as he cut their heads as cleanly as butter with speed and skill that could only be described as superhuman.

More came and rushed at the girl, but before they could even catch her off her guard, he cut them down. It seemed he was more worried about her safety, even if it wasn't part of his mission. A devastating kick pummeled the cut living corpses and blew away their remains. His movements, much like his blade, could only be compared to an asura's.

But she was strong too. Just what was she doing in a place like this?

« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 12:55:24 PM by francobull3 »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mitsuba

The someone else who was there inconspiciously eavesdropped on them from another room because she planned to be cautious about it. The other vampire had some air of professionality while dealing with the visitor (whom Mitsuba did not get to see, otherwise she would recognize her because they met under certain circumstances), but once the guest made her exit and Medaka appearead on the stage, this Shinobu started, how to put it, perving on her 'minion'. Were all vampires of her lineage like that, was it some bloodline curse? Yeah, she preferred to leave the room just yet. If this Shinobu had designs on her, she could always default to the plan of blowing up everything around if she pushed her buttons too much. Though would that even work with their regeneration?

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Heh, don't worry. What kind of man would I be if I couldn't handle this much?" He mustered a shit eating grin and managed to give Ellie a sparkling thumbs up, as if trying to look cool.

Then Nep slapped his back, causing the poor pirate to puke some more.

If he wasn't the greatest pirate of all time, he was surely at least the greatest idiot. Despite that, he wiped the burning oil off his mouth and narrowed his eyes at the goddess. Could she have said something that somehow struck an old nerve? He was a skeleton, no matter how you looked at it, there must've been a reason for his state.

Could her question have seriously managed to anger him?

Nah, actually he was just trying to get a better look of the popcorn stand behind her. He didn't honestly mind, in fact, he'd probably have asked the same. It would've been pretty weird otherwise.

He stretched and laid his sword on his back like a hockey stick, resting his arms around it. "If you wanna see it, I wouldn't mind showing off. But its better if I don't do it here, there's too many people and things in the way." He reached for the insides of his picket, only to curse and look absolutely disraught at their lightness, even when he turned them inside out there was nothing left.

"Argh, I'm short on change. Say, you wouldn't mind doing me a favor?" He clasped his hands together, as if to beg. "I'll even let you take a ride. C'mon pals, help me out..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Saber

She stopped the movement of her feet and pulled them back, away from the hard length and turned her attention back to the waitress, "I'd like to hear these recommendations, they might be worthwhile after all." She told Sarah while giving her friendly smile.

Olga wasn't let off the hook though, it was all a deception to make her squirm. Her feet returned to the work, rubbing it between them with a twisting motion.

Olga Marie

She was trying to make her squirm, she knew it. At least she hoped she was certain. The part of her body that was visible didn't make any overt movements, she was busy looking politely at their server who had just been asked to give them some recommendations for some reason. Maybe Saber had some exhibitionist tendencies as well after all?

But below the table, her legs squirmed uncomfortably while her cock throbbed as if in anger at the sudden ceasing of pleasuring of it. To her great relief, Saber returned her feet to their greatly important work pleasuring her large cock.

"Can you move a little faster? And focus a little more on the head than the shaft?" Olga asked her, looking at her with the same polite smile she'd been giving the waitress the entire time.

Sarah

"Of course." She said before listing off several dishes in rapid succession and explaining what they were in brief. "Our fried calimari is exceptional if you enjoy seafood. It's cooked in only the purest of olive oil and sprinkled with fine herbs you can only find deep in the mountains in the Nexus..." She went on for a couple minutes longer, talking about how great their food was and why they should try it all at some point.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore

"Heh, heheheheheh." The giant clutched at his face and tried to restrain his laughter at the two, to no avail. This was just too rich, he seriously needed to put some effort or he might just get teary.

He raised his finger and stepped forward. "Hey, if I could make a suggestion..." He leaned closer to the newcomer's ear and whispered something incredibly lowly, the sort of profane idea that only the sickest minds can muster up. It wasn't just scandalous and outrageous, but outright evil.

Which is why it was perfect!

Rosa

Rosa, still holding the girl by the head with one hand, turned and glared angrily at the new man, her eyes flashing dangerously with the contained energy.

The next instant, a pulsating blue sword, crackling with energy, had found itself pressed directly up against the man's throat.

"Disgusting." She said flatly. "Get away from me, Beast."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Ito Kizumi

"Tch-" He grit his teeth and decapitated the monster before it could even reach him, suddenly moving to strike the rest as they came. Each one dropping like flies as he cut their heads as cleanly as butter with speed and skill that could only be described as superhuman.

More came and rushed at the girl, but before they could even catch her off her guard, he cut them down. It seemed he was more worried about her safety, even if it wasn't part of his mission. A devastating kick pummeled the cut living corpses and blew away their remains. His movements, much like his blade, could only be compared to an asura's.

But she was strong too. Just what was she doing in a place like this?

Irene

Faced with such a display of strength, Irene's entire body became taut like a drawn bow. With her cadaverous targets laid low by the sudden appearance of this new factor, all of her senses became focused on him, wary of that untouchable speed.

"There's a fine line between being noisy and a gentleman. Before I answer your question, perhaps you should tell me your purpose here. I was doing quite well on my own, as you see," she said, crushing a zombie's head beneath her boot.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Ito Kizumi

The ninja's eyes narrowed as he observed his surroundings. His glare looked cold, angry even. Needless to say it was the sort of look of someone you didn't want to lower your guard around with, and the sort who didn't let his guard down in turn. "I'm on a job. There should be a dog around somewhere, I'm looking for him." Was all he said, and all he'd say on the subject.

Suddenly, his look turned worried when he turned his eyes to the woman.

"You're not hurt, are you?" He asked her, preoccupied that she might have been wounded by these things.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rebecca

"Money's just an object. And most of what I do doesn't need exercise. I need to do a lot more networking than walking!" But she relented just a little, back slouching with an exhale. "But I could go running around with you sometimes."

Oka Kurosawa

"Hehehe, I'll make sure to whip you into shape!" Oka clucked as she flexed a muscle and climbed out of the pool. The purplehead was pretty damn proud of her body. She had an amazing figure and was super in shape. She loved flaunting it around and making sure everyone knew how amazing she was. She felt like this was maybe a bit too prideful, but decided she didn't care in the end.

"So where should we go? Would you like to see what I do in action?" Oka asked her.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

One moment a devil's face, and the next the downcrest look of a concerned man. Which was his true aspect? The almost guttural silence that had set around them with the undead taken care of (but for a few fading groans) stressed the surface of those reactions, and she wondered if it was both.

She shrugged daintily, every bit the composed lady despite the filthy surroundings. "Your manners need ironing, but you may rest easy. I am fine", she said, punctuating her words with a sharp gaze. "And this is an unusual place to look for a dog. Were you hoping to find a kennel here?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore

He didn't expect such a reaction, let alone such needless violence. Her eyes had his forehead sweat, just a little though. She was pretty fierce, he had to give her that much. It took some balls for a monkey to call a king a beast.

"Sorry, sorry!" He backed off with his usual grin. "I meant no disrespect, it was just a joke." He bowed theatrically, making full use of his feathered cape. "Please forgive this poor old man."

Thedoctor

Jeanne

"There's nothing preventing us servants from having lovers." She told him casually. Was he checking her out once more? he didn't seem to have much self control really. But such a thing could be exploited easily.

The blond servant leaned closer, stretching her body surely making it a wonderful display for the man sitting next to her. "Why are you wondering that?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Ito

The ninja stared flatly at the girl. "Was that a joke?" Was all he could muster in annoyance, but there wasn't so much time. More zombies gathered around, likely attracted by the noise. Good, just more fodder for his blade.

"Tch, bastards just keep coming." He cursed, spitting his words like venom. Despite that, looking back at the lady he managed to crack a smile. "Well, you're pretty strong. I got your back, so don't worry and just kick their asses."

Costin Andrei

Hooo boy. This wasn't good, such violence, and so close to her hideout. To think the ghouls she raised up with such love and care were all going squish and blam and pam and boom and it was just too sad. She could see the fight through her useful little rat familiar, it wasn't even a fight, but a massacre! It was so sad her eyes started to get a little teary.

She felt really bad about her diligent, hard working, dedicated zombies being ripped apart like this, so she ate her familiar with a big wolfish gulp. He wasn't even her favorite anyways.

"I wonder if they'll show any cool tricks!" She cheered as she traveled through the tunnels on her four legs, her adorable paws marking the ground as she basked in the feeling of her soft fur.

But all of a sudden, an even greater tragedy occurred. A pile of boxes stacked, probably some form of human pollution, tipped over  while she passed through, toppling over the poor dog and crushing her.

"EEEEEEEEEEPP!!!"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura

In response to her statement, Sakura felt herself lifted off the ground, her neck under painful strain as it was forced to support her body. The girl, obviously angry, then made a comment, her tone making it obvious she desired an apology.

Because you stole my ribbon and then claimed I'd need to take it off you, Sakura thought, annoyed at the girl's attitude.

Nevertheless, Sakura, who was well-trained in hiding her feelings, instead put on a polite smile, intending to give the super-strong girl the apology she obviously wanted. However, before she could do so, the large man spoke up, whispering something in the girl's ear. Judging by the manner in which she immediately drew an unusual, pulsating blue sword.

Clearly this girl was very powerful. And unusual, too. Sakura could feel the heat eminating from her. Recognising his position, the man quickly backed off, giving an apology before bowing theatrically. Aware of the girl's power, Sakura too realised she needed to make an apology.

"I'm sorry for that", she said with a kind smile. "I just wanted my ribbon back, and you didn't seem willing to return it."