Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 32169 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

The seasoned adventurer returned his look with a pensive expression. It had been quite some time since she last needed to give this lecture, so though these weren't the preferred circumstances and her audience was more impressive than usual, she assumed an academic bearing as she parted her lips to speak.

"Life-sucking undead creatures with dreadful abilities, which include the creation of lesser forms of undead through their vile venom. I have dealt with their ilk for quite some time. You seem rather used to dispatching monsters, is there not anything like them where you're from?"

Though he had no hesitation slicing them to bits, he spoke to the zombies rendered motionless as deserving of a proper send-off. She had assumed, perhaps mistakenly, that was because he could tell they had been something else.

Before what had warped them and twisted their flesh.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 03:56:18 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura had been waiting for the two impatiently. Jeez, why didn't they just use her shadow to travel instantly instead of paying for a cab? What a waste. She'd made herself busy cleaning up around the house for a while until Shirou caught her and scolded her for straining herself while pregnant. What a bully, she was perfectly capable of housework right now! She didn't really want to fight about it though, so she'd ended up skulking off to the kitchen and found herself idly snacking, paying close attention to Jeanne's location as they closed in on the manor.

When they walked in, Joe was commenting on the size of the house and joking about how it must get lonely. "Hahaha, it gets a little lonely in here, yeah." Sakura seemed a bit self conscious of how big it all was all of a sudden. "Would you like anything to eat or drink?" Sakura asked him. "Or would you like to drop your stuff off first?"

"Everything went ok?" Sakura glanced towards her servant, hoping the answer was yes.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 09:02:37 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore

He didn't expect such a reaction, let alone such needless violence. Her eyes had his forehead sweat, just a little though. She was pretty fierce, he had to give her that much. It took some balls for a monkey to call a king a beast.

"Sorry, sorry!" He backed off with his usual grin. "I meant no disrespect, it was just a joke." He bowed theatrically, making full use of his feathered cape. "Please forgive this poor old man."

Sakura

In response to her statement, Sakura felt herself lifted off the ground, her neck under painful strain as it was forced to support her body. The girl, obviously angry, then made a comment, her tone making it obvious she desired an apology.

Because you stole my ribbon and then claimed I'd need to take it off you, Sakura thought, annoyed at the girl's attitude.

Nevertheless, Sakura, who was well-trained in hiding her feelings, instead put on a polite smile, intending to give the super-strong girl the apology she obviously wanted. However, before she could do so, the large man spoke up, whispering something in the girl's ear. Judging by the manner in which she immediately drew an unusual, pulsating blue sword.

Clearly this girl was very powerful. And unusual, too. Sakura could feel the heat eminating from her. Recognising his position, the man quickly backed off, giving an apology before bowing theatrically. Aware of the girl's power, Sakura too realised she needed to make an apology.

"I'm sorry for that", she said with a kind smile. "I just wanted my ribbon back, and you didn't seem willing to return it."

Rosa

As the man bowed in apology, she dematerialized her sword and grabbed his head with her now free hand, noticing that his body wasn't as weak and fragile as a normal human's. It looked like his size wasn't for nothing.

Rosa smiled in a very creepy way in response to Sakura, the kind of smile you might see in a horror movie.

"Yeah, but when you ask someone for a favor, you're supposed to let them take a minute to think, surely." Rosa spoke as if her logic was the most natural thing in the world, almost as if it was a forgone conclusion. She didn't even seem to be considering that the ribbon wasn't rightfully hers or had ever not been rightfully hers.

Finally, she put the purple haired girl down with a huff and a pouty look and returned her attention to Blackmore. "Your tricks won't fool me, Beast." Rosa said. "If you're really sorry, shouldn't you do something to show this for real? Like buy me a bunch of tasty food?" She raised her eyebrow at him inquisitively, as if she'd totally just come up with that idea on her own.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Saber

Completely contrary to Olga's request she pulled her feet back once more and left them like that. The blond servant matched her master's smile with a devious grin of her own.

She turned her attention back to the waitress who had finished her list of recommendations by this point. "The squid sounds delicious, may I have some if that please." She humbly requested like the modest quest she was.

Olga Marie

"Yes, that sounds great." Olga's smile and tone were super forced, but with only a little bit of charm magic, she made herself sound super convincing and enthusiastic to the waitress's ears. "I think that'll be all to start with, don't you, Saber?" Olga shot her a questioning glare, her eyes practically asking why stop? At this point she was going to have to finish herself if Saber didn't help her. No way people wouldn't notice the large tent in her skirt.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Leo I: End

"Very well," he said with a somber smile.  "I will be waiting."

With that, the pope's soul finally began to fade.  The last thing you could see on his face was that single somber smile, yearning for the companion he would never have.  "I hope one day, someone will be able to save your soul.  For now, I shall wait for you beyond the light and watch over my master from heaven, if only because I turned out to be such a pathetic servant."

And with that final word being said, the priest vanished, never to be seen or heard from again.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider rolled her eyes as she heard the sound of her opponent crashing through the house below her. Aside from the fact that wrecking people's houses for a race was a little over the top and likely to attract unwanted attention, it was also inevitably going to slow him down to keep bashing through doors and walls.

Indeed, as she expected, his theatrical efforts had allowed her to catch up and even overtake him. Continuing to travel as straight as possible, Rider headed further upwards, leaping between rooftops with ease. Suddenly, though, she felt a small object whistle past her leg at high speed, obviously thrown by her opponent. Not slowing down for even a second, she spoke up, a little annoyed.

"Hey, don't do that, you might damage my bike!" she said.

After all, her bike was expensive, and she enjoyed riding it a lot. She would be quite annoyed if it got broken, even if she could get Shirou to fix it easily enough.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

The redhead wanted to seize the initiative and pressure Raikou so that he couldn't utilize his swordsmanship efficiently. She planned to try and kick at what seemed to be a blunt side of his sword. She propelled herself forward by focusing her energy into her legs, making a powerful jump and then dropping at the hybrid from above. Even if she miscalculated and got hurt, her strength combined with the momentum could really damage him more than he could injure her if the attack connected.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead managed to keep a concerned look from her face as the blonde eagerly took her hand, offering to lead them on what would likely be some great adventure from Nero's view. Thankfully, the purplehead provided a mildly more reasonable voice, even if she seemed a bit nervous.

"Yeah, that sounds like a nice break from the monotony," Emily admitted, nodding to the purplehead, "I would assume you two were heading in the same direction then?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Thedoctor

Neptune

Through all the wonders of the flames, the magic of this magnificent ritual, the purple haired goddess was disappointed. The overblown theatrics totally didn't match the scale of what he was doing.

"Yo Lorenzo was it really supposed to be this slow? Like I'm not one to talk about flashy powers, But I don't get how you'd use this in a tight spot." This was all very strange, well the skeleton had always been strange.

And Ellie said no to the popcorn, what to do? There was no way she could eat all of them.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Ito Kizumi

The ninja winced at the girl's words, though it was hard to tell if he suddenly turned angry or was like that all along. "Tch. You expect me to believe something like that? Grow up." He dismissed her, or at least, its what he'd have liked to do, but something about the way he was looking at the corpses made it clear there was more to it than that.

"If you are telling the truth, this isn't good. Damn, why do you brats always keep roping me into problems I want nothing to do with..." He cursed and kicked a rock  off his path. In the end, he cursed his uselessness at not being able to do anything about this. Living or dead, butchered meat still required a butcher. Was that all there was to him? Pathetic.

He should've been faster. If he had known, he'd have been able to save them. At the very least, he'd let their remains rest peacefully.

"Well, if you're done here, I won't tell you to stick around. Scram, I've got bodies to dig." He said, grabbing hold of one of them before trying to assemble them in one spot. This might take some time.

After the task was done, the former assassin went back the way he came without much trouble. During the whole burial, his expression had been silent, without any trace of anger or sorrow. He was used to corpses already, but he felt that for a man like him to live, the least he could do was respect the dead. Besides, he had no complaints. Dirty work like this suited trash like him just fine.

But his calm expression turned grave and angry when he came back only to find her the same place he left her. Seriously, was he supposed to babysit her or something?

"I told you to scram. You don't belong here." He sounded upset at the fact she stuck around, like he just saw something in a place that didn't suit it in the first place. But even barely knowing her, he could tell she was the sort who wouldn't listen no matter how much he complained.

"Whatever. It's your life, your choice." He finally gave up, or maybe he didn't want to fight this possibility from the get go. But then, his eyes shifted to the other side of the tunnel. It seemed they had company.

Just great.

Costin

The dog grinned peevishly. "Hmmmm, that makes me the boss though doesn't it? Ha, not that I mind. Just don't expect me to take your complaints missy, you could have stopped this. Muhahahahaha!"

And so she led the useful holy girl along, casually chatting some more about stupid and useless things she felt like talking about. Ah, right! She remembered seeing them earlier, kinda forgot about that already. But shoot, if they looked just about done, that meant that her zombies...

Oh well. No point in shedding tears now. She'd find sturdier bodies to make her boy band with, and then she'd take the world by storm! If they couldn't handle this much, then they probably wouldn't be able to make good music to begin with.

"Yo!" She called the two bozos out, holding her paw out like she was waving despite her canine form.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

Hmph, wasn't that funny? She didn't want to hear that doubt from someone with such unrealistic abilities himself. What kind of person put himself in harm's way for the sake of another, but dismissed their circumstances so readily? The more she heard, the more Irene thought she had stumbled into a particularly difficult man.

"The truth may be like a storm, but a wise man would not seek shelter under a straw panel," she then said. It was barely acceptable that he had gone back on his immediate reaction, and he would do well to hear some wordly wisdom.

Yes, especially when he decided to be so contrarian. The vampire didn't know what history he had or burdens he carried, but he wasn't doing himself any kind of favor by closing off others in this fashion. And that was why she utterly ignored him in turn and helped carry the bodies. Not that she could go outside at this time of course, so she unfortunately couldn't spurn him all the way. When his gaze questioned her, she simply noted she had a bit of a sunlight allergy.

Irene waited for him to return, of course. And what a right and handy response she got, it was almost enough to make her cry.

"I don't believe it's any of your business where I belong, boy," she retorted, smiling elegantly. From this short acquaintance, the adventurer was able to say he seemed like someone who complained even though he did things because he assumed no one else would. Which meant that enduring his disagreements irreverently was necessary to cooperate with him.

But, being a polite individual, she was about to introduce herself when a new development appeared before them. Irene raised her eyebrows slightly, looking over to the opposite end of the tunnel.

"Would that happen to be the dog you're looking for?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Thedoctor

William

He scoffed at the mere thought. What a presumptuous fool the warrior was. He was certain. Had been certain of both his goal and his purpose from the start. There was nothing that would stand in his way, not now, not anymore. He was the alpha and he was the omega. The start and finish line of an ever continuous loop.

"My victory is only a matter of time, could the same truly be said for yours? With every passing moment of your dreadful existence, it seems to slip further and further from your grasp. Like the dragon chasing it's own tail, you carry on, expecting salvation. No that's not it, not at all. You want to fail don't you?"

"Are you having fun Lucy?" She appeared to considering the messangers orbiting her. He would deal with her soon enough.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 06:16:01 PM by Thedoctor »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Alicia

The nun slid into a comfortable albeit relatively mindless bit of chatter with Costin for a while. But then they stumbled upon two strangers who actually appeared rather normal! "Do you happen to know these people, Costin?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Yep! You really like keeping loaded guns in your pocket, master. First me and now this guy, you've set up such a lovely powderkeg! And it wants to explode so very badly too. I'm not one for causing too much damage but this one has so much potential that I'll make an exception just for it. It's that kind of event, y'know? But she didn't show the slightest sign that she was saying any of that. As far as anyone else could tell Lucy was just playing around with her Messengers.

A few of them were in the stages of reenacting Leo's brutal defeat at the hands of Vanguard. Their infernal laughter was actually rather catchy!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 07:29:14 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin and Ito

"Uh? Nah. Just felt like being polite for once." She turned to the nun before going up to the two, sniffing the air. Nice, very nice. He liked their eyes, and their smell was pretty exciting. That man in particular got her all bothered a little, her scent was so familiar.

It was a shame she couldn't turn back right now. She could have some fun with the guy. Urghhh, what a pain! Just how was she supposed to get off now that all her mooks were dead?

Meanwhile, the ninja could only look at the scene in pure disbelief, the confusion as clear as ever. He wasn't frightened, but it was really hard to look composed when listening to something so ridiculous.

A talking... dog?

In turn, the dog grinned. "Ooooo! Scared? Don't worry, I won't bite ya." Yet, she forgot to add. "Name's Costin, as you heard. Now what are you two doing in this dump of all places?"

The ninja fell silent. The hound looked exactly like the one in the picture, but a talking mongrel? No, there had to be some sort of mistake. Perhaps he should present her to his contractor first...