Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 32193 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

What? For a second, he was surprized. He knew well of that man, though he had never met him. Well, a piece of him did, one that belonged to him and that he observed for quite some time. But it was strange, he should not be alive presently.

Unless he was not dead in the present time either. Interesting. He was grateful, this was more help than she would possibly ever realize.

"I see. Very well, I will leave you with that task then. You seem to be acquainted with this man." He told her passively, granting her no praise.

And then, he stepped forth and locked eyes with her, clasping his hands around hers.

"I trust you."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

She laughed and bowed her head, as if she had just finished a mock performance. "No man has ever made a more fortunate error until now, Vanguard. You will be unfairly rewarded despite putting such a thing in the hands of the worst kind of person. Now then, you don't mind helping a lady off a roof, hero?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The hero wasted no time. He immediately picked the girl up by  the waist with a single hand, holding her like a purse and lifting her off the ground before jumping out the roof, landing on the ground unscathed. Then, she dropped her on the ground.

It seemed he wasn't one for treating women gently.

"Good?" He told her absentmindedly, but didn't even bother looking at her. Hardly befitting a gentleman, then again heroes weren't always known for their great tact.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 12:41:22 AM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Alicia

"If you are so opposed there is no reason to come, Ito. However, I would certainly be glad to have both your protection along with Irene's." Alicia gave a pleasant smile at him as well. It would be a shame for him to go off on his own after all.

Irene

"Oh, he'll come around, I'm sure," Irene said, lightly waving off the downright constricted expression on the man's face. She hadn't quite figured out what his deal was, but she had known him for at least one fight longer than these two, and his seeming interest in the situation placed him very close indeed.

The vampire hunter fell into step besides the nun, looking ahead to the passage they had appeared from. "Did you happen to meet many dangerous hazards on your way? This underground looks nearly as dangerous as it is occupied."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Hmph. You know if you want to be rough with me there are other ways to do that. But this is fine. I don't suppose you'll tell me about one of your pieces before you leave, hero?" She sounded as questioning and innocent as possible. Even putting a finger against her bottom lip in feigned curiosity and confusion.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Ito

The ninja frowned angrily. But before he could even object, the dog suddenly jumped up and down and gesticulated dramatically, warning the other lady of the dreadful dangers about.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Some idiot decided to stack boxes around for some reason. Phew, if this lady didn't help me out, I swear I'd have been a goner. Watch out!"

This was just ridiculous, and the three weren't even listening to him or what he had to say. Damn, why did every woman he met have to shove more troubles on his back.

"Fine, whatever." He sighed and just followed along, stepping forward so he could protect the blue haired woman better. If something came for her like those corpses from earlier, he'd have her back no matter what.

Vanguard

"No." He told her as flatly as possible, with the sort of finality that felt like a halberd struck in your heart. You'll find out soon enough. Be patient. Words crawled into her head as his soul spoke to hers.

With that, he walked away. Both of them had work to be done. This wasn't a game he was willing to lose.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Alicia

Alicia smiled at the man's conduct. She turned around and reached out towards the man, both of her hands holding onto one of his. "You have a good heart, Ito. I'm glad that you're coming along with us."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Ito

Without him realizing, his heart jumped at the sudden contact. All his instincts told him to get away. He was too sentimental to control such things. If only he was an unthinking, unfeeling weapon, things would have turned out much better.

He was filth, a proper girl like her shouldn't touch him like this. He didn't seek salvation, nor did he desire or need it.

But despite that, he wasn't strong enough to pull back. How hypocritical. In the end, he'd just end up taking advantage of her too. Weren't all the lives he took enough? If she knew any better, she wouldn't say such rubbish.

"Tch. I need to get out of this dump too, that's all."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

What a droll face. So young and holding back so much. She may not have been able to tell what, but she knew that was a sorry way to live, even if that was most comfortable to a person. But then, perhaps she wasn't someone to talk. Irene leaned over and gave him a hearty slap on the back.

"You will get wrinkles if you frown so much. It might devalue your handsome face, so I advise against it. It's not as if squinting helps you see better, mm?"

Her tone was milder now, less like clouds and more like a rain, but the words nevertheless held an edge of teasing. Though speaking to him, she was more looking at Alicia for a second. Either she was very good at reading people, very wide-hearted herself, or both. Were the vampire a more impressionable sort, she might have felt inspired, but it was far too soon for that.

"A gentleman shouldn't shun a lady's kindness," she concluded, before turning her eyes to the speaking wolf once more. "But other than crates, that most fearsome of adversaries, what have you needed to deal with? Have you had the luck of avoiding all less than discourse-allowing threats, or is one of you... handy with self-defense?"
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 11:19:57 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Alicia

Emboldened by his lack of resistance, Alicia reached further to touch his spirit. A small but genuine frown appeared on her features, an image filled with a degree of self disgust and longing at once. Her attempt to mirror his own feelings. "You should not be so hard on yourself, Ito. No matter what you have done, you have a kind soul."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sera

Sera's eyes followed Emily's.  That is a strange look.  Is she threatened by that girl's willingness to show off her body? she thought.  In that case....

The girl gave Emily a polite smile and with soft she said, "You know, you shouldn't let her lead.  You probably know this area better than us."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Orianna

This city was strange. At once more advanced and more backwards than her own home. Yet it seemed some things remained the same. Her gaze followed the white puppets marching forwards, fulfilling some inscrutable purpose in service to a master. It was... beautiful in its own way.

They didn't even notice the blood or corpses on the ground, idiots who had taken to antagonizing the simple creatures. Little more than a slap had removed their nonexistent brains and allowed the drones to continue on in their struggle.

Soon they arrived at some sort of puppet store. A bit on the nose, but Orianna had yet to meet a qualified owner that was not eccentric in their own way. Marching in step at the end of the line, the blonde entered the store.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka lightly pushed on Shinobu and said,  "I suppose I do not mind, but I will be around forever.  Surely you can wait a few minutes.  This may be our new roommate for a while."

The young vampire at last stood still.  As long as she could be useful to Shinobu and to Mitsuba for that matter, she would be content.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

Yes, his presence felt completely unnecessary. More arrogant monster hunters would at this point plan how to smear a superior competition in the public eye, but he had stopped bothering about such things like worldly fame a long time ago. Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas. So he just leaned against the wall, among the room full of bodies (unconscious or maybe not unconscious) and decided to wait patiently for the outcome.

The big boss

Over 8 feet tall bearded man that most likely towered over most people in the city already waited for the invader. So his thugs didn't slow this transgressor? The moment Noire barged in, the tall man in a custom tailored suit was already on his feet, ready to fight. The fabric between the reality and some other reality rendered asunder, partly overlapping with the office. The room darkened in disturbing manner and the floor became filled with a stinking, greasy substance, slowing down any trespasser by half. Now the goddess was inside the nightmare lair of the monster who took residence here.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

With how he slammed her to the ground after she miscalculated, there was not much room to move away from his attack. At least not completely. She knew she could be in a hell of pain if he stabbed her with that troublesome sword, but she could just struggle and move away enough to take a stab to non-vital part of her body. Or she could try that while firing a beam from a finger to stop him in tracks. She trusted that her reach was slightly superior to his even if she had no time to aim at his vitals.