Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 32172 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

Rebecca nodded with curiosity filling her eyes. "I see! So how common are the weak ones? And do you need any special training or anything to catch them or can you just go right at it from the start? Provided that they're not really strong or anything."

Thedoctor

Molly

"Lalalala..."

A singing voice echoed through the building, it's source was one short female dressed like a maid. It could not trully be called maid clothing though and was more akin to cosplay considering the cat ears and the overall size and look of the uniform. Said cosplayer was in this very digging through the stuff left here so graciously by rhe owner, said owner being her well boss for lack of better word.

Although calling him her boss was not really correct since she didn't consider herself to be his subject. In due time she would drain him dry of everything he knew and leave his withered husk behind. Just the mere thought of it made her rub her thighs together. No not yet. She got herself under control and continued with what she was doing.

She wasn't truly spying on him. What she was hoping for was for him to return and catch her barehanded, knowing his reaction to it would make the next phase of her plan sooo much easier.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The puppets in the small complex seemed to be ignoring her. But as the girl was oh so gleefully stealing the contents of the laboratory, a hand grabbed her arm before she could collect more of the materials. His eyes were cold and merciless, but the iron tight grip was nothing in compare to the shadow his massive frame cast above her.

To think he'd come home after such a long day, only to find this. For a thief, this was too shameful to go unnoticed or unpunished.

"You should be careful. There are mice among these walls lately." A calm voice called to her. "Did something pique your interest?"

Thedoctor

Molly

"No I'm not really interested in your crappy ingredients but it sure got your attention." She replied back calmly. His presence here was just as she had expected. If anything she seemed even more calm after he had made his veiled threat. "So are you going to let go fo my arm or are you gonna break it? No you won't do the second one, not while I'm still useful and besides... Don't you want the cape I made especially for you and you only. I worked so hard on it."

Lies, she barely put any effort into it.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Ito

The assassin shifted his body away and let go of her, glaring. Her words should have been comforting, but they only seemed to make him angrier. But despite that, there was a certain absolute calmness, even now.

"Don't talk like you know me." He told her, not even bothering to look at her direction. By trying to open his heart, she only shut it off even further, like she reminded him of something he'd rather forget.

Its not that he liked frowning. Its just he forgot how to show any other emotion. Despite that, he sounded like he regretted his harshness.

"Look, I know you're trying to be nice. I appreciate it. Don't worry, I got your back, but just drop it."

Meanwhile, almost as if to rub the salt in, Costin walked along the green haired girl and whispered."Baad move sis, bad move." Flicking her tail on her leg playfully.

"And nah. I'm no good in a fight. But who would hurt a cute little pupper like me? Sheesh, it would take one sick bastard to even think of laying his perverted hands on Nexus City's number one idol Cossie~."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

The adventurer didn't stop walking at Ito's strong retort, but she rolled her shoulders in a shrug that held none of her prior whimsy, nor any pretense of wisdom. Contrary to their exchanges so far, her voice was austere when she replied.

"I could not possibly know you. Nor shall I, unless you allow it."

She kept walking, turning a single eye in a thoughtful expression back to Costin. Her manners were really quite relaxed for someone so flightly; having no other means to rely on, no one who wasn't confident in their ability to deter rebukement would express herself so. For the other did not look in any way to be a fighter, the subtle strangeness in her bearing and scent nonwithstanding.

Irene patted the wolf on the head, painting herself into the very image of relaxed with the gesture.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The man's amusement was written as clearly as ever on his face as completely non-existant, and before she could even finish he began to twist her arm back in a merciless submission hold. He was looking at her as casually as one would look at a calm lake. If one didn't know any better, you'd think he was performing something no more uncommon or perturbing than a walk in the park.

"I believe I told you to drop the bad acting last time. If you can't tell, I'm not in a great mood." His eyes narrowed as her joints came closer and closer to the breaking point. His mood wasn't any different than usual in truth, at least not anymore. Misbehavior should be punished, and naughty children had no need for arms in the first place.

Despite that, he might just snap it exactly because she told him he wouldn't.

"So, what brings you here then?" He asked her mercilessly.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Alicia

She simply sighed a bit, just a hint of exasperation as she nodded and turned around. "I wonder, is it necessary to know anything about you besides your heart in this moment? But I suppose that's something for another time."

Alicia followed the other two steadily. "Being an idol would explain the curious charisma you have, Costin. I rarely see men so easily silenced unless by powerful words... or the promise of blades."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

With how he slammed her to the ground after she miscalculated, there was not much room to move away from his attack. At least not completely. She knew she could be in a hell of pain if he stabbed her with that troublesome sword, but she could just struggle and move away enough to take a stab to non-vital part of her body. Or she could try that while firing a beam from a finger to stop him in tracks. She trusted that her reach was slightly superior to his even if she had no time to aim at his vitals.

Raikou

Instead of the middle of her chest, the cursed blade sank into her flank. This time Raikou had no ability to block, and the focused beam opened a hole on his shoulder, blasting him off a second later. The hybrid hurtled back with a stretched grunt of pain, drawing a trail of the shapechanger's blood through the air from the tip of the Black Branch.

He landed on a crouch a handful of yards away, supported on his left by his sword. "Happy enough? Don't say you're still holding out on me," he let out with a dry laugh.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Thedoctor

Jeanne

"I challanged him to a mock battle and then he groped my breasts while we were wrestling." She responded truthfully. Well it wasn't the entirety of the events that had transpired but she didn't feel like saying anymore at the moment and it should be enough of an explenation anyway.

"Of course I'd tempt you." She pulled him closer to enjoy the firm feeling of his back some more. "You're cute and I really enjoyed our little contest, you pulled some pretty crazy things there." It didn't sound like she was merely teasing any longer.

Thedoctor

Molly

"hey I wasn't even acting this time, I brought you the damn cape." Geez did he really have to be such a stick in the mud? "And go ahead and break my arm if it makes you happy. I've been thinking of getting a new look lately and that might just do the trick." As insane as that idea may sound, she sounded pretty serious as she said it.

"Oh right I had a report to, about that freakishly tall guy Blackie whatever. The mission failed completely. He got too busy grilling some pathetic sewer king mutant fish man and then fucked off to his lab to wank to his new fishy friend."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider found herself impressed by his acrobatic avoidance of the attack. She knew he was a skilled and fast rider already, but she hadn't expected him to possess her skill in avoidance also.

She smiled at his comment, amused and slightly flustered by the dominatrix part. She kind-of wished she'd made some kind of bet over the result of the race, dominating him and punishing his hubris would have been fun and, even had she somehow lost, she would likely have enjoyed the reversal as well.

"Oh, a dominatrix, am I? Does that mean you want me to dominate you?" she responded with a smirk, hoping to put him a little off guard as she continued to race.

Her previous maneouver had lost her the lead, but she was sure she could out-pace him. However, she also knew that, were she to overtake him, he would simply resort once more to his previous tactic.

So, as they reached the turn, Rider jumped off the roof and, waiting for him to move out from behind the truck, she launched another attack. This time, though, she only threw one of her nails at his wheel. The other she held back, waiting for his evasion attempt. Then, when he was in mid-air, she would take aim once more, intending to send the chain through any gap on ther bike and into the road behind. If it worked, his momentum would send him flying off the suddenly-stopping bike, and the bike itself would likely be damaged beyond repair.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rebecca

Rebecca nodded with curiosity filling her eyes. "I see! So how common are the weak ones? And do you need any special training or anything to catch them or can you just go right at it from the start? Provided that they're not really strong or anything."

Oka

"Oh, they're everywhere. People just don't know it." Oka sounded superior as she spoke. "We should get going, though." Oka suddenly threw out another pokeball, and a large ghostly hot air balloon burst out from it. Oka gave it a nasty look, and it lifted them up into the top of it.

"You ready?" She asked Rebecca.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

There was a small glimmer of fear in Rebecca's eyes as she got a good look at the pokemon and what was happening. "We- we aren't flying on this, are we? I'm not really scared of heights are anything but this just doesn't look safe!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rebecca

There was a small glimmer of fear in Rebecca's eyes as she got a good look at the pokemon and what was happening. "We- we aren't flying on this, are we? I'm not really scared of heights are anything but this just doesn't look safe!"

Oka

With that, they lifted off and began gently floating through the skies. "Of course we're flying on drifblim, how else would we get far away at a reasonable speed?" Oka asked her quizzically. "It's perfectly safe, don't worry."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end