Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 32503 times)

Thedoctor

Neptune

Her posture froze, a chilling presence taking her place which seemed to even put a damper on the flames. She didn't turn, not a single inch. No movement was necessary to make her intent clear. Because it was clear as day who she adressed the moment she began.

"Lorenzo, get your hand off me. I don't want to have to hurt you too." It wasn't a threat at, least not one directed to him. But it was undeniable promise of what was to come.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura

Sakura sighed, annoyed by the girl's total lack of regard for the fact that she'd stolen the ribbon, or that it had sentimental value for Sakura.

"OK, I'll wait for now, but I'm not buying you any ribbons until you return it", she replied.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

Was it still hook, line and sinker if it was legitimately an acceptable outcome for the fish? Whatever, this was what he wanted, so he wasn't going to complain. If she was glad to keep her thoughts on their fight or an even better one, that worked just fine.

At her concern though, he blinked, then snapped into light laughter. "Hah, don't lose your head, a little rest will clog this right up."

Raikou strapped the darkened sword back to his clothes and sat down by the sidewalk. His eyes wandered over her form and he questioned himself on how much power still hid behind that fightmongering face, rubbing his chin.

"And it's not dude, but I'll allow it," he said, rolling the words from his throat. "Still, Ray will do. What's yours?"
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:35:32 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Orianna

Her head stayed watching her enemy even as she allowed her body to turn with the force of her own kick. The moment the puppet rushed forwards Orianna moved, hand reaching out to grab part of the doll's headgear and throw her back outside the shop.

Her fingers were like miniature daggers, each sharp and forceful enough to dig into even Orianna's own form.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 04:19:16 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

"Oh honey, I'm sure you'd have no problem," he shot back, turning his head to wink.  As he turned his head back to the road, he realized something.  The road was straight, which means it would be harder to use dirty methods to win.  Then again, it might also make it easier to maintain the lead.

A whistling of the chain through the wind caused him to shoot back into attention.  He turned around, somehow riding his bike backwards.  Then, he chucked a rock at the nail, deflecting it.  She followed up with a toss of her chain but he reached down to intercept it, letting the blade pierce his hand.  Shit!  I forgot I don't have regeneration anymore!
 Ah well... only one thing to do.

With one mighty pull, he yanked on the chain.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 06:38:20 PM by Cherry Lover »

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

Noticing the hesitancy in the two behind her, Nero quickly turned around, her plentyful cleavage swaying dangerously, the fabric desperately fighting to contain the raw power of gravity.

"Come on, you two, or i shall leave you behind!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jeanne

She didn't miss the way Sakura glanced at her, something was probably wrong. "What's the matter Sakura? I'm just having some fun." It was true, she wasn't planning on doing anything drastic.

"But it's the truth Joe, What you did was really impressive." She refused to let him go and opted to cling to him as Sakura gave them the tour of the mansion. "I wouldn't recommend throwing grenades around here though, the bill would be astronomical."
Joe

What was that? he thought to himself.  There was a clear shift in tone there, but he couldn't place his finger on it.

In any case, he followed her through the mansion, easily keeping himself from Jeanne by allowing his head to roam around the room.  The place was insane.  It looked archaic but pristine.  It felt unreal, especially with Jeanne clinging to him like that.

Joe tugged again, feeling his body rub up against her breast.  By now an embarrassing bulge formed in his pants and his face began to glow red.  In order to kill two birds with one stone, he turned to Sakura and said, "Hey is everything ok?  You know you don't have to be so formal with me right?  We're supposed to be friends."

Ignis

The Ignis raised the arm targeted by the palm, transforming it into a drill in the process.  The moment before it deflected the strike, it began spinning rapidly, intent on damaging that hand that dare hurt her.  Meanwhile, she began moving to the right, intent on escaping close range so it could pass the other doll.

Sakura Matou

"That's all it is, right? You're just teasing him?" Sakura pushed further. "You're not going to try and take him from Rin, right?" The way she said it it sounded like Rin was a smokescreen to her real intentions. It almost sounded like she was jealous and wanted her servant to give her some attention too.

"If you throw any grenades I can't guarantee your safety." Sakura added to Jeanne's comment with a tone that one couldn't tell how serious she was about the assertion she'd just made.

"It's nothing." Sakura evaded his question. She didn't want to talk about it with him just yet, too uncomfortable. "So what do you think, Joe? Nice enough for you?" Sakura asked as she considered her next move. Faust had always talked about how if you wanted something, you needed to take it for yourself.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Saber

"Whenever I had the chance to. There is not point in living if you're not truly living. So it's best to sample these experiences when you get the chance too, you'll never know when you'll get it again. I take it you have been busy doing field work for a while, so take the time to relax now before you're dragged in again." Her master needed some cheering up, she did look completely overworked and she wouldn't stand to see Olga work herself to death.

"Lavishing parties weren't uncommon and sometimes they went a bit wild, caused scandals every now and then but no one was really willing to tackke it" She seemed to be thinking about something in the past as she spoke.

Olga

"Yeah I think you're right about that." Olga took a sip of wine and tried to relax. It was good, very tasty. "It wasn't like I wanted to take control of Chaldea so soon, but the alternative was throwing away my father's crowning achievement..." Olga sounded like she felt conflicted about this and that she had some regrets about leaving school. "I couldn't just let that happen, it was my duty to take up the torch after… the accident."

She wondered if she did the right thing. Saber looked like she was pondering something of her own.

"What are you remembering?" Olga asked her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rebecca

Rebecca was, a little shamefully, clinging to Oka as if she was an anchor. There were so many things that could happen, especially when they were on some inflatable balloon animal. And she wasn't sure if Oka's pokemon could catch her if she fell.

Oka Kurosawa

"Chill, chill, it's fine." Oka insisted. "I've only fallen off once and he caught me. There's nothing to worry about as long as you sit still." Oka seemed pretty serious. "I've even slept on top of him before!"

Thedoctor

Molly

She pulled away her arm quickly, stretching it generously to work the stiffness out of it. "A reward hmm... I'll rather save it for later." Racking up favours had never failed as a strategy. "Wait just a moment Van." The maid skipped around him and went behind a table, picking something up that had been hidden behind it.

She danced back, ending up behind Vanguard and begun putting the mantle on him. It was everyway as majestic as she had promised. The material seemed almost like a living fluid changing shape and appearance with every breathe. But it was silky smooth to the touch and most definitely solid.

"Tadaa! I spent over a day sowing this together, it really resisted my attempts but my skills won in the end. The fabric is made from a special magical material that changes shape according to the will of the wearer. Is it good enough? I can remake it if it's not." She looked genuinely interested in his opinion about it.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka's eyes widened, "Your assailant is a god?" she asked, following Shinobu but moving to the other side of the assassin.  That word meant different things in different worlds.  She wondered how Mitsuba would explain herself.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sera

Sera followed Emily's eyes to the ass window.  You couldn't see much, but it was clear this woman liked the attention.  While she normally kept her reactions hidden behind an emotional cloud of timidness, a jealous frown broke through.

"Yes, lets go," she mumbled, scampering over to Nero.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore

"Kha! Hahahahahahahahaha!" The giant couldn't help himself and just burst into a fit of laughter, clutching at his face like he was trying to contain an explosion. They were making a complete fool out of him, and the fact he went along with it made it all the more laughable. Even if he blew this whole city into smithereens, it wouldn't amount to 1% of the frustration he felt at the moment.

And the worst part of it was, this only made his smile wider. He waved his arm dramatically and waved his cape behind his back, letting the feathers flutter while he walked ahead.

"Fine, let's go!" You better not regret this, I will shove every inch of the menu down your throat if I have to. He thought to himself as his steps intensified.

"...Fondue huh?"

Blackmore awkwardly sat on the ground, looking at the boiling pot. It wasn't what he expected. Not in the slightest. Honestly, he was betting on a steakhouse.

He started poking at the pot, maybe even curious somewhat. He couldn't say he had this sort of thing often. But couldn't you just microwave cheese on bread?

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

"Ughhhh." That wasn't really helping her attitude right now! It was like telling someone scared of rollercoasters that even if there was an incident they would be safe. "Bluh. I'm just gonna close my eyes for the rest of the ride. Tell me when we land please."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider blushed momentarily at the man's response, finding herself slightly turned-on by the teasing. She found herself once again impressed by his riding skills as he again dodged her attack, this time even riding backwards for a moment before, rather surprisingly, choosing to intercept the incoming nail with his hand.

Immediately, Rider felt a sharp tug on the chain she was holding, one which would surely have dislodged any normal person from the bike. Fortunately, though, she was not a normal person, and she simply allowed herself to be carried along by the tug, even gaining some ground on her rather foolish opponent.

"What, are you trying to give me a helping hand?" she asked, mockingly.

With that, Rider made her own move. Swinging her arm in order to make the chain rotate with it, she aimed to pull him off his bike and send him flying into the wall of one of the buildings by the side of the road. Given her strength and understanding of her weaponry, it would be very difficult for him to avoid or counter the attack.