Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 32453 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura

Sakura frowned. She really didn't want to explain her past to this girl she'd only just met.

"I..it's personal", she replied, before sighing.

"It's not something I like to discuss, it's not a pleasant memory", she added, hoping the explanation would be enough but fearing the girl's total lack of empathy would cause her to demand more details.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore

Despite not looking like it, he was paying attention to the conversation. "How about you just call it a bad dye job next time? It might spare you others curiosity." He joked around, honestly not feeling very hungry right now. Despite that, his smile was as wide as ever.

Perhaps she was some sort of failed experiment. Interesting...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 09:32:26 PM by francobull3 »

Thedoctor

Jeanne

Jeanne nodded in agreement with Sakura's suggestion, it would be the best thing to do now. They couldn't expect him to do nything else but to take everything in and try to settle. "You do that Sakura." She disengaged herself from Joe and began moving back to the entrance. "I'll move his things over there in the mean time." And just like that the servant was gone, slipping out of their sights with impeccable speed.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

He hummed at the name, and a moment later made a questioning grumble towards her. It seemed like it hadn't even occurred to him that could be a problem, or that it was in fact a problem at all.

"Not an issue, I'll just have to work harder to crush your skull," he said, grinning. "Who said I showed you everything already?"

His voice had no hint of fear, and no hesitation that he would be at any less than his best for it. Indeed, the pain throughout his body had already faded, and his ruptured shoulder was closing rapidly. A siren in the distance caught the notice of his hyperfocused hearing moment after, and the hybrid shifted. "So let's get to it?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Thedoctor

Molly

The maid shook her head in amusement. He was in pretty hard denial that was clear to her, what would it take to make him see that what he was angry was nothing else than his own foolish self. That would require some effort, but she wouldn't give up now not because a mere tiny obstacle like that had cropped up.

"Did they really impose those roles on you or did you merely go along with it like a loyal little sheep? It sounds more like you imposed that role on yourself and this is you taking it out on your own past foolishness."

"Or maybe I should put this in more clear terms for you. Molly leaned in closer.

"Stop being such a little bitch and do something about it." Now she'd done it. Insulted him right in his face and she knew he was much stronger than her, but she couldn't give a damn about that right now.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

Arms crossed and lips curled up slightly in a steely smile, the vampire and veteran adventurer walked to the side of an underground bog in the middle of a major sewage passage, accompanying a cheerful and contentiously informative talking wolf.

It was a kindness to be thankful for, that the wolf had decided to be her tour guide of the spots down here and the other two had been understanding of her lack of desire to go outside at this time without great chatter. They were a peculiar bunch that might have accepted the details of her malaise surely enough if she explained it with patience, but for now she was content to leave it vague. So long as they did not ask, for she didn't think any of them lacked the intelligence to avoid it, things would be satisfactory.

And Irene had her suspicions about the two who had last joined, rehardless of their friendliness up to this point. Indeed, it was the perfect time to debate them.

"Tell me Costin, what are your designs here?" She asked, as naturally as if talking of the ingredients that went into a meat roll. "You are not simply satisfied with following others around, even if I appreciate the aid, are you?"

Yes, this eerily helpful and human-like wolf was the one who asked most for answers, and amusingly not for looking like a beast anymore than the strange sagacity and upbeat words she seemed to channel even in the most questionable of matters.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

"Who said I've showed you everything either? This was just the beginning, Ray. Don't expect I'm gonna fight you exactly the same when I get to fight you." She probably would try to compensate for his skillful use of swords with sheer speed if he faced her armed.

"Right, it's going to start soon? Let's then cut to the chase and go straight there. Ahh, how I hate stuff like deadlines." If she was too fashionably late, then she probably would get barred from competing. Well, she could go on a spree and just burst into the arena, but that would defeat point of a tournament. 

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Alicia

The nun slowly came up from behind him, placing a hand on one of his shoulders. "Now, that wasn't so hard, is it? You have to set a good example for these kids. Trying to act alone like that, it can set a mixed message."

Lucy

"Hi Noire! Well, do you remember that friend you met up with a bit ago? Seems like she wants to meet up with you again. Something about saving you from my evil clutches and whatnot. It seems like you two should meet up for a bit in my opinion."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

The excitement left in a single breath, but the evidence would probably be around for a bit.  He looked at Jeanne, then back at Sakura.  It was strange.  It sort of felt like he had missed something.  Maybe it had to do with that sudden glance at his pants.  "Umm its ok," he said, wondering if perhaps it was a pregnant thing or they were just that close.  "Sounds good. Just don't leave out anything that could kill me ok?  I really don't want to die."

Just as he finished, he noticed that Jeanne was standing at the entrance.  "Bye Jeanne!" he shouted, waving at her with a smile.  However, before he could get a reaction, she bolted out of the room in an instant, making it unclear if she even heard his send off.

"So, can I ask a personal question?  I mean, other than your mood."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

The excitement left in a single breath, but the evidence would probably be around for a bit.  He looked at Jeanne, then back at Sakura.  It was strange.  It sort of felt like he had missed something.  Maybe it had to do with that sudden glance at his pants.  "Umm its ok," he said, wondering if perhaps it was a pregnant thing or they were just that close.  "Sounds good. Just don't leave out anything that could kill me ok?  I really don't want to die."

Just as he finished, he noticed that Jeanne was standing at the entrance.  "Bye Jeanne!" he shouted, waving at her with a smile.  However, before he could get a reaction, she bolted out of the room in an instant, making it unclear if she even heard his send off.

"So, can I ask a personal question?  I mean, other than your mood."

Sakura Matou

Sakura waved lazily at Jeanne as she left. "Sure, sounds good to me." She called out to her. She then refocused her attention on Joe, and laughed lightly. "I'll make sure to show you things that can if you make them angry, just so you know what's up." Sakura said lightly. "But more seriously don't squash any of the bugs in the house, they're my familars. They wouldn't attack you but it would be rather annoying to have to needlessly replace them." Sakura began leading him upstairs.

"Sure, as long as you don't mind me potentially not answering." Sakura answered with a jovial look. She clearly wasn't opposed to answering some questions, just making a general statement. She looked rather excited to actually. "And as long as you don't mind me asking questions about you as well~" They arrived at his bedroom while she spoke. It looked just as absurd as everything else in the house, with a king sized bed being the centerpiece of the room. The sheets looked ridiculously luxurious as well. "This ok with you?" Sakura asked him with an ironical voice and stuck out her tongue jokingly.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

"Impressive", the servant said as the man managed to grab hold of a car and somehow get back on the bike he had been riding, blushing once more at his flirty comment.

Still, despite his acrobatic movements, her actions had managed to gain her the lead. However, he had already demonstrated his willingness to attack her from behind, and she didn't particularly want to risk her bike getting damaged by his attacks, even if she should be able to dodge them. So, in an effort to prevent further attacks, she continued to pull him along, using her control of the chain to attempt to pull him into obstacles and occasionally jolting it forward or swinging it to the side in an effort to force him off the bike or, at least, to keep him off guard.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin Andrei

"Pfft, fuck if I know. What kind of half-assed question is that?  Don't tell me all the crap around here turned your brain retarded or something buddy." She laughed her inquiry off. "Why, don't we all take walks around here? If you're going to hide something don't go poking your dick where it doesn't belong."

And with that, she pouted, totally offended by her remark. "Well, if you must know, snacks here come cheaper. It's the taste of freedom babe!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Ito

The ninja would have jumped if he lacked self control. Only one person could ever catch him off guard in the past. But what surprized him the most wasn't her presence, but her words. Yeah, it was nice. Was what he wanted to say. Sometimes, he was too timid and weak to say such strong things. But he managed to muster a single powerful word instead.

"Thanks."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Alicia

The nun smiled and bowed her head a bit, as if humbled by his word. "I understand." Because she did. For as long as she touched him their hearts would be one to her. Then her eyes wandered over to his metallic arm.

"Would you like me to restore your arm?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Ito

"Eh?" The ninja was completely taken aback and blushed at the question, shaking his head in pure denial. "N-no, it's fine. Really!" He said, embarassed, and it was true, for he would not give up a single of his wounds. Each was an engraved symbol of pride in his body, a story he didn't want to forget. Undoing something like that would be like denying part of himself entirely, and throwing away his pride was the one thing he couldn't do.

"See? It works just fine, I made it myself!" He showed off his hand, squeezing his fist and opening it as if to show off or distract her.