Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 32898 times)

Thedoctor

Lizzie

Urggh... what is this place?

She must have been more wasted than she thought, considering that she could recognize this part of the damn town. The place was pretty big sure but the varying achitecture was downright claustrophobic and she'd gotten thrown into mazes made by that ungodly trickster before. That was neither her nor there though and she reluctanctly took a step forward.

Only to crash right through the door of some measly inn. Said door was blown right of the hinges as she hit the floor with a loud crash.

".....Is this heaven?"

Her light voice penetrated the silence after the loud crash but otherwise the girl remained unmoving, face down into the newly cleaned floor.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

"Hahaha, I'm not sure who should be tested here, big guy. You know, I came here to get entertained, and you're meant to entertain me. How about I test you just like I tested Ray?" The redhaired maniac said with a wolfish grin. She was already raring for a fight, and her aura started flowing around more strongly and wildly.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

She accepted the pokemon without any fuss. It just made sense! And, well, it felt nice to have someone worry about her when they got nothing out of it. "Yeah, safety is important. So are we just going to be roaming around or is there a plan behind this too?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Orianna

The puppet turned to face her opponent, but Orianna didn't even attempt to defend herself. An axe of blood crashed into her with the full force of the other woman's kick. Yet, the doll did not even flinch. She was not wounded.

Instead, fully expecting the attack to be halted by nothing more than her body, Orianna had moved to grab the vampire's leg with crushing force. Then she swung the girl as if she was a flail, pulling her up to slam her down. And with utter disdain she spoke. "Weak. How can someone fight like you and be so weak?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Wow, she can do a lot! he thought, even as his lip retracted in slight gesture of horror.  The idea of having someone suddenly die during an interaction was somewhat terrifying, not only because of the possibility of seeing someone drop dead before his eyes, but the responsibility that came with it.

"I could see why she might not want to bug me," he said, his mind still lingering on the possibilities.  "Yo- Do you do that to your husband when he goes out?"

Sakura Matou

"Huh?" Sakura cocked her head, unsure why he was recoiling. What she was talking about was perfectly natural, right? All she was talking about was fighting back in case of being attacked. "Isn't it the same as you carrying around a gun and grenades?" Sakura asked with an inquisitive look. She was really really confused. "And I have a shadow follow him, of course, but he can protect himself. In some ways he's stronger than me. He really is amazing you know!" Sakura sounded like a star struck teenager when she began speaking about Shirou.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

The dead apostle didn't care about her taunt in the slightest, and why should she? She wasn't concerned with being strong or weak, she was the sort of beast solely concerned with indulging herself and hunting worthy prey pleased her the most of all her pastimes. No matter how you looked at it there was always going to be someone outclassing you somewhere, it wasn't even surprising to begin with.

But it didn't mean it wasn't thrilling. Her smile was enough to drive the crows off a battlefield, whatever damage was dealt to her reverted back like a cassette tape rewinding.  With a swift motion, she twisted her body and snapped her leg in order to reach her face with her claws and gouge her eyes out.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Orianna

If the other woman did not care to actually stop her the doll would have no qualms about continuing. Even against what would have been the vulnerable spot on any living creature her opponent's claws left no wound. And nothing impeded her from slamming the girl down onto the ground hard enough to pulverize it.

"Pointless." Then she simply let go of her victim and looked at the other. "Will you force me to chase you, or will you submit?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

Their speed was preposterous. Their movements were out of this world. It was neither the second nor third (now that she had reached this place) time she faced beings who outpaced her, but her eyes were left unable to follow two, no nevermind that, she could hardly register the human-shaped contraption's movements even through subconscious intuition akin to a beast. It was impossible to intercede in their exchange without throwing limb and luck out the window.

And yet, her instincts told her that if she allowed this fight to continue, it would usher in nothing good for any of them. Irene could swallow her pride and even the natural animosity welling in her gut against this alleged man-eater. The lack of anything resembling genuine warmth in the masked man and the orders of his constructed follower made her more wary for the moment. So she had to put an end to this madness before said description rang true.

The only way to do so was to hold the assaulter's leader at gunpoint. So the vampire lack of motion burst in catlike agility and she rushed past Costin and the other, drawing her claws towards her target. She would put her weapons at his neck and order him to stand down - even if Costin ignored it, good sense was never useless so long as its debaters held a figment of logic in their breast.

She commited to the action, but prepared to be foiled. It would be foolish to expect him to be defenseless when he was so ready to send one powerful servant forward like an extension of his limbs.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 03:30:22 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

"Hmmm.. Here seems good."

The empress turned around toward her little entourage, pointing at an empty lot of asphalt, vacant aside from some garbage bags and wooden planks.

"Lets turn up camp here for now."

Thedoctor

Saber

"I don't remember telling you to splurge on food." She criticised Olga as they left the restaurant. Indeed eating healthy food food was a wonder matched by few but only in moderation. It seemed her master had missed the last part there.

"And your etiquette was hardly benefiting a last of noble lineage, your honored father must be rolling in his grave right about now." She kept up the reprimand, a vicious smile accompanying it.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

While all her earlier ravings bore no genuine reaction out of him, Vanguard looked at Molly with puzzlement, as if she was genuinely insane.

"Why would I want something like that? My mortal body couldn't achieve my goal, aiming for what I once had will only repeat the same result senselessly. No. I need more."

He looked around, then averted his eyes to the clouds, narrowing them for a second as if trying to see something beyond. "It's no good to set your bars so low, Molly. How do you plan to surpass me with such a narrow way of thinking? Tell me, how high do you think you can manage?" He asked her, genuinely interested in what she had to answer.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe shook his head.  "Well, with a gun and grenades, I decide if I want to kill the person.  If I die, its because I wasn't good enough.  If someone were to drop dead because of something attached to me, it would be.... how should I put this..... uncomfortable?"

He looked around, his pupils unable to focus on Sakura as he realized how silly his argument was getting.  At the very least forming the argument distracted him from feeling jealous.  "Well its like...  if I absolutely had to kill someone its less unnerving if I have to take responsibility myself."

He bit his lip as his eye's finally managed to lock onto Sakura, even if he was just awaiting her reaction.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore (at the stadium)

"My my, how about no? I'm no good in fights, something like that sounds painful." He told the lady with a wide, condescending smile. Then, he rose from his seat, practically towering over both like a giant wall before waddling out of the reception station. "Follow me."

The room was littered with crackling orbs positioned in different ways, making the track very constricted. Some moved, others blocked paths but overall the track was very clear cut. Littered around were six balls which they had to collect while avoiding turret fire. The turrets weren't fast, but they followed the targets, making stopping in place a far from great idea.

Putting all three orbs in the console would unlock a dome in the center of the track, where an impact measurer was standing. All you had to do was hit it before your opponent in order to pass.

It was pretty simple, honestly.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 04:59:47 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

Oh? he thought, his grinning stretching to the utmost limit of his cheeks.  I was positive she would flee.

Ignis would not be necessary.  With a single command, this assault would end.  "Orienna!  On the floor," he roared, his voice echoing through the tunnels.  The command was simple.  He wanted the girl pinned on the dirty waters before him.  Perhaps her soul would offer a nice little hike. 

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sera

The girl's head darted from side to side as she huddled behind the blond.  There were so many people here, so many souls.  Some were prettier than others, but all were worth taking.  She grinned silently, staring at a shop that was advertising summer clothes.

After a second or two of day dreaming, she perked up and said, "Why don't we go over there?"

Once they were inside, maybe it would be worth playing with the two a bit.  She had to figure out why she suddenly wanted to fuck the redhead so much, especially when Nero was more her type.  More importantly, why doesn't she want to kill her anymore?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 08:10:57 PM by yinsukin »