Other Fandoms > Other

Pacific Rim

<< < (2/2)

KAIZA:
Why don't the giant robot, kaiju and boat buckle under their own weight? Because it's awesome, and otherwise we wouldn't have a giant robot using boat-fu against a giant moster, that's why. 8)
And aside from the stuff they hand-wave because of awesome, they still get some stuff right.

And besides, that's no reason to not enjoy the movie. :)

lantzblades:
I heard that the characters were one note stereotypes and they focused on them for too long. The former is giant monster fair as standard by if the latter is true then I'll wait for DVD.

as for science Mike you need to realize that physics has no place here and that while not present Godzilla king of monsters long ago beat up physics for talking shit about him thus giant monster movies have been exempt from all physics since the nineteen sixties

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: lantzblades on July 20, 2013, 10:51:38 PM ---as for science Mike you need to realize that physics has no place here and that while not present Godzilla king of monsters long ago beat up physics for talking shit about him thus giant monster movies have been exempt from all physics since the nineteen sixties

--- End quote ---

Well, yeah, I think the whole concept of giant monsters is somewhat unphysical....

lantzblades:
And yet super awesome

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version