Type Moon > General Discussion

Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA (anime & manga)

<< < (3/4) > >>

Cherry Lover:
Honestly, I have little interest in it to begin with, due to the fact that Sakura has been entirely sidelined, so I can't really comment.

Alice:
Well, even if I wasn't interested in the show, I'd find that horrible. For me it's more a matter of moral principle than the feeling of "betrayal" that one would get after having something like that happen on the show.

lantzblades:
Well Sakura as well as any real sense of internal logic is not really present in the manga, so it makes sense that the anime adaptation is sub par at best since the manga is no great feat

Alice:
Eh, it's definitely still a watchable show, it's just one nasty moment that managed to slip in. For anyone that's more squeamish like I am about moments like that, probably just skipping the episode or just skipping that part of the episode once it reaches that point should serve you just fine. If I remember right, that's the only moment like that in the first manga before 2wei.

lantzblades:
I've seen the magic girl thing done better and with less loli type fan service so I'm not really interested

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version