Author Topic: Things That Annoy You in Fanfiction  (Read 36516 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Things That Annoy You in Fanfiction
« Reply #270 on: April 29, 2014, 12:02:49 AM »
Sry for double quote. I'm on phone, so its rather inconvenient.

Types don't destroy the world in one blow either. Besides, Excalibur isn't called the strongest holy sword for nothing. That sword is also ridiculously strong. Its just overshadowed by EA.
Notes powerlevels completely overshadow everything else. Types probably eat Excalibur for breakfast. They have ridiculous amounts of firepower. The only real defining trait for them is the ability to wipe out all life on the planet. ORT can literally wipe out all of humanity in like 5 minutes.

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
  • I don't want no trabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 29, 2014, 12:04:36 AM »
Because not tanking the strongest holy sword point blank means you obviously can't tank NPs. That's like saying something isn't waterproof because they can't survive the deepest depths of the ocean.

I don't know just how durable the armor is, but I read that his armor used to tank high level divine beings. I'd bring evidence, but I'm on a phone.

As for Mercury, I don't think he'd destroy the world in 5 minutes. I seem to be underestimating types, and you seem to be underestimating Excalibur. Why don't we just check this out first before deciding who's right?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 12:07:16 AM by qwertyfatcat »
I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble.

I told you I wanted no trabble.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 29, 2014, 12:06:16 AM »
Types wreck divine beings. They are the supreme existences of their planets. All life means Divine Spirits as well. They'll turn everything to smears on the ground.

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 29, 2014, 12:08:13 AM »
Like how Zelretch got stomped by Crimson Moon?
I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 29, 2014, 12:11:36 AM »
Zeltretch is an anomaly. I don't think we even know how he exactly beat CM. However we also know that the other Types won't be playing around. They'll go for the insta kill. Unless Gil is 100% serious from the start he doesn't have a chance.

Edit: So unless he's stopped being arrogant and took them on with an Ea blast from the start he's done. Zeltretch was probably cautious as fuck when preparing to fight CM. Do you really think Gil will go straight for the kill?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 12:12:48 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 29, 2014, 12:14:34 AM »
I'm not saying that Excalibur can own types. I'm saying that one of the strongest NPs should be able to deal damage to them. Not all of them are like Mercury.

And that was what I was saying about Gil. He's got a chance to kill a Type just as much as they do him. He who strikes first wins. He isn't stupid enough to underestimate things like types.

Also, I'm on a phone and running out of batteries. Give me a moment.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 29, 2014, 12:17:45 AM »
Yes. I suppose it does matter on who strikes first. If he pulls Ea off in the beginning he would kill it.

Edit: Such a civil discussion.

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 29, 2014, 12:20:29 AM »
Is that sarcasm I hear?

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 29, 2014, 12:38:00 AM »
You're imagining things. I'm only sarcastic when I begin to italicize. It's either sarcasm or emphasis. Context should be able to tell you which.

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 29, 2014, 12:40:28 AM »
Ah. Its hard to see sarcasm in just words. Still, I prefer civil conversations, so that's nice to hear.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 29, 2014, 12:41:17 AM »
It is preferable. Getting angry at someone over the internet is a worthless act.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 29, 2014, 01:09:25 AM »
Didn't knock him out, collapse is not the same thing. There is a reason for everyone getting tweaked, and he respects Gil Alice, checking on Gilgamesh is the same as calling the king a pussy.

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 29, 2014, 01:30:35 AM »
Not checking up on someone means you give zero shit about them, not respect them. Besides, didn't you say that Gil isn't invincible? Seeing a guy as strong as him collapsing from some unknown force isn't something to take lightly.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 29, 2014, 05:21:14 AM »
Qwerty you aren't thinking like Gil

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 29, 2014, 05:58:43 AM »
And having people not give a shit about me is respect to me? Gil also likes manners and humbleness from people. Saying you've got Satoshi going "you're the king of heroes, ur fine" would probably piss him off.